Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problem with UGC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kankariko
Newcomer
Newcomer

Problem with UGC Empty
PostSubject: Problem with UGC   Problem with UGC EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:45 pm

Hello, as you can see, I am a new user here at CSF and I hope that I will participate in this forum for a long time. However, by first post, unfortunately, has to be about a problem. This is what happened:

When I went to the Rt charge page on CS, I planned to use a $20 Ultimate Game Card on it. Likewise, I clicked on Ultimate gamecard and my form of payment, set the code, and clicked confirm. It proceeds to say that my order has been processed, and to check my profile to see if the changes took place.

Now, may I ask, how long does it take before your account gets credited? Because it has been a few hours and I am beginning to get worried. So, during those few hours, I experimented with my Prize Rebel UGC that recently got approved, and I used PayByCash instead. My 100 rt for the PayByCash method popped up in less than a minute.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Problem with UGC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with UGC   Problem with UGC EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:00 pm

I never use the direct UGC method since combining them is better.
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

Male Posts : 326

Problem with UGC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with UGC   Problem with UGC EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:08 pm

I suggest waiting a day at latest.
If by tomorrow, you still have not received your payment, I highly suggest directly speaking with Cyberstep or a GM about this problem and have them personally credit you. Make sure you have some proof as well.

Something like this, other players don't have much help to offer. It's best to contact the companies instead.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nihil679
kankariko
Newcomer
Newcomer

Problem with UGC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with UGC   Problem with UGC EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:12 pm

Nihil679 wrote:
I suggest waiting a day at latest.
If by tomorrow, you still have not received your payment, I highly suggest directly speaking with Cyberstep or a GM about this problem and have them personally credit you. Make sure you have some proof as well.

Something like this, other players don't have much help to offer. It's best to contact the companies instead.

I see. Well, thank you for your help. Too bad that means that there will be no Ivis for me. D:
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

Problem with UGC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with UGC   Problem with UGC EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:23 pm

Next time, instead of clicking on prepaid cards then ugc
Go to paybycash, select ugc, then enter the code
Back to top Go down
kankariko
Newcomer
Newcomer

Problem with UGC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with UGC   Problem with UGC EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:12 am

Well, a day has passed and I have decided to send a message about my problem to Cyberstep through "Contact Us" on the bottom of the home page. I have another question. Is there any way to quickly contact a GM, such as a link or button? Or must I search through the community/ game itself?
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

Problem with UGC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with UGC   Problem with UGC EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:46 am

"Contact Us" should be the quickest way instead of directly asking a gm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Problem with UGC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with UGC   Problem with UGC Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem with UGC
Page 1 of 1