Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Card Games on Motorcycles

Go down 
+10
Aria
yilx
Nilla
rei_hunter
Kitouski
Broken
BNOISE
FrozenEdge
xzpwnz
Nihil679
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Card Games on Motorcycles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:22 pm

Do you guys play cards... on motorcycles?
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

Male Posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:22 pm

Nilla wrote:
I actually just started again this week lol

Haven't played for.... 5 or 6 years so still learning new stuff. Couple of the onlinehomies got me back into it a lil tho

I've been on hiatus for the game for a while, since no one plays in this god damn middle of nowhere (literally middle of the US).

If there's anything I can do, ask. It's only going to help keep me updated with this, considering I have no one in real life to talk to about it. zzzz

Cori wrote:
Do you guys play cards... on motorcycles?

Card games on motorcycles!

Also, considering what I've done to this thread, requesting move to Gaming Hotspot! (it's tabletop gaming) and thread rename to "Card Games on Motorcycles" Did it myself, never mind.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nihil679
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:39 pm

Nilla wrote:
Hey BoyTitan, if you think your deck is that good then

http://www.duelingnetwork.com/

Issuing a challenge ok

Also, hi xz
Spoiler:
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:57 am

Nihil679 wrote:

Also, considering what I've done to this thread, requesting move to Gaming Hotspot! (it's tabletop gaming) and thread rename to "Card Games on Motorcycles" Did it myself, never mind.

topic has been moved

also gaming hot spot description has been edited to include card games and table top board games
Back to top Go down
Miyo-chan
Miyo-chan

Female Posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:46 am

hmmm...
i'm taking a break from yugioh because it's too expensive. >w>;;
*yet i play cosmic break and charge rt...*
but pot of duality, the synchro board, tournament entry fees, solemn warning, ext is just too expensive right now... heck T.G hyper librarians are hitting the roof in price too. D:

so anyways... when i started i played spellcasters. LOL
from there i left the game, came back later, and played with a lot of random decks.
played LS varients after they got mostly banned... moved on to plant cat, topped a regionals with it. :3
then cat got banned. TT^TT

so then... i played a lot of random decks, but it just got... not so fun anymore... auto win decks like herald, frog, GKs, and really annoying stuff like light heros just made it... boring and repetitve..

in any case, i should duel you people someday. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:17 am

That's why I mainly play archetypes. While they might have some metagame to them, they aren't that "Wow, you're a tier-whoring fag" feel after you severely butcher everything about the archetype and turn them into some metagame monstrosity. You also don't get severely screwed over by bans because bans are primarily aimed towards metagame decks. Might change your deck a bit, but still.

I'd spend more to make the deck of my dreams, but all my money is going into saving for figures and games aka not CosmicBreak.
Back to top Go down
Miyo-chan
Miyo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:44 am

lol. well, i'ma play gustas when DT 6 comes out. i just LOVE their artwork. @A@
they're fun too... my opponent takes my battle damage for me? so fun. XD
other then that, agents was something i wanted to play... but konami of the US just decided to be greedy ****s yet again... and took krystia out of the deck. TTATT
i'll play darkworlds too later.

i hate tier and meta... they're all so boring and cookie cutter... i enjoy making things that make people go "WHAAA?!" when i win with something akward. on the tournament scene, i'm the crazy person who techs in randomness into competitive decks. Very Happy

money to make a deck of my dreams... hmm... well tbh, i already did make a $800 USD deck...
3x DCK, 3x TKR, 3x fabled raven, 3x sillva (ulti), 3x solemn warning (ulti), 3x DWD (ulti), solemn J (mrd), mirror force (mrd), Duel terminal synchro board, 2x bottomless (gold), and a lot more shiny stuff...
as i came to need money this all got sold. lol
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:13 am

O.o I din't know that the cb community plays this too.

I play Yu-Gi-Oh competitively, competitions every week etc (& prizes every week!).
I main a Chaos Doppel Dandy build (meta, i know, at least its not as op as Agents or Fish Synchro), 2 Hyper Librarians coming next week via shipment.
Tried some of the gimicky DT archetypes: Ice Barrier (slow), Gusta FTK (tooo op), Dragunity (nice), Genex (cant be in a deck alone), Naturia (annoying to face), and others.
I've been through most of the deck eras, starting from the unplayable Tele-DAD era, through the dominating Six Sam, Blackwing, Lightsworn era, to the current format of
Six Sams, Whirlwind BF, Offering Gadgets and Dark World.

Right after the limiting of Dandy and Debris, I knew that my type of deck was bound to slowly die off... But heck I still like it.

I'm quite sad that the synchro era (card games on motorcycles era) has gone.
The new exceed era does not seem to contribute much to the game. All current released exceeds are crap save for Aspiring Emperor of Hope No. 39.

I'd love to duel anyone via YVD sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:40 pm

Exceed sounds so fucking stupid. I literally raged so hard hearing about it, because they ignore so much of the existing mechanics of the game. It's likefskdn fkdsfnsdkfjnfkjdsnfksdfnskdfnj WHY.

I digress. I'm too casual of a Yu-Gi-Oh player, so I haven't really spent a lot on it. The majority of my deck are literally "Hey, can I have this?" with friends and random booster purchases. Somehow it works.
Never had the pleasures of playing a metadeck though. I never even tried to proxy one, huehuehue.
Back to top Go down
Miyo-chan
Miyo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:55 pm

lol. well i'm on break from yugioh till i get a job again. (college student)

ah. chaos doppel dandy. never got to try it out. i went on break at about the same time that deck arose. cat dandy, then debris dandy, and other variations of it, were always my favorite to play. they aren't so OP and don't really otk, but they play steady and have so many good backups and +1s every so often. so far i've played, cat dandy, debris dandy, chaos debris dandy, nordic chaos debris dandy (only nordics being tanngrisner and tanngjostr. it works well), and another weird thing i made... chaos dragon debris dandy (blue rose was the main reason for this).

got 3 hyper librarians and sold 2.

i enjoy the DT archtypes. they're relatively good and fun, but not too OP. well... gusta otk.. but i wanna play gusta differently. :3 that synchro whose name escapes me... that can't be destroyed by battle, and my opponent takes battle damage involving gusta monsters for me. =w= lovely card.

i started playing again after the lightsworns got hit. my first gen yugioh knowledge made me horrible back then. XD a spellcaster deck in that meta... XD;;

exeeds are ok... i just don't wanna watch the new series of yugioh... at all...
steelswarm roach is insane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Card Games on Motorcycles
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2