Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Card Games on Motorcycles

Go down 
+10
Aria
yilx
Nilla
rei_hunter
Kitouski
Broken
BNOISE
FrozenEdge
xzpwnz
Nihil679
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

Male Posts : 326

Card Games on Motorcycles Empty
PostSubject: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:33 am

Yugioh is not a card game of single cards, it is a card game of deck structure. You can stack your deck with the strongest individual cards you can find, but if the enemy's deck is structure better than yours, it is easily defeated.
Thus, even if a very convincing amount of dragons dominant an individual card-versus-card situation, they are not the end-all be-all of the game.

Winged "Dragon" of Ra is actually a bird. It's also illegal (read: illegal) to use in official duels. Not banned, but illegal.

Dragon Master Knight is far from being the strongest fusion monster. Its summoning requirement severely hinders it in metagame, as you not only need Black Luster Soldier, but Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon. Thus, you are sacrificing a 4500 ATK monster for something that cannot be revived with Monster Reborn and only gains a total of 2000 ATK if your field is filled with Dragons.

Malefic monsters are even heavier in summoning requirements.
Read here:
-cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.
-cannot be Special Summoned except by own effect.
-a "Malefic" monsters must be destroyed by battle or card effect that is not itself.
-pay half your lifepoints
-can only be one "Malefic"
-must have field card up
You are basically screwed the moment you lose your field card (which is very easy), you are counting on it keeping your opponent in check as your ultimate movie.

XYZ is no longer the strongest "XYZ" monster. There is VWXYZ now. This argument isn't even valid, the dragon part isn't even there.

Enjoy getting LV monsters out at all. Winged Kuriboh LV10 (click here) is also by far superior in effect.

The average synchro deck contains approximately three to six tuner monsters, that is a total of 3000 ATK points. That is, if you poured them all in your graveyard, which is never a good idea.
Red Nova Dragon also requires two tuners, as well as a synchro monster in itself (Red Dragon Archfiend). That is a total of three tuner monsters.
Do you know how synchro monsters work? I'll assume you do.
Red Dragon Archfiend starts at level 8.
You need two tuners for Red Nova Dragon.
Red Nova Dragon is level 12.
That means your tuners must be 1/3 or 2/2.
A rather... rare combination, in my opinion.
Also, while Red Nova Dragon cannot be destroyed, it can be denied. Simple Compulsory Evacuation Device or Neospacian Mole works fine. Denied.

Cyber End Dragon, despite being one of my favorite cards, is far from being the strongest Machine type.

But again, none of this matters when deck structure means more in Yugioh than people give credit for.

Also, canonically in Yugioh lore, Exodia is the strongest card. It's a humanoid.

Last edited by Nihil679 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nihil679
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:38 am

Xz > vwxyz
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:47 am

did u have an arguement with boytitan in the chatbox? :/

well as long i summon Blue Eyes Shining Dragon, everything will be okay ( o3o)
Card Games on Motorcycles 10874366_4
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:48 am

Shit
I only know about dark magician or something
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:50 am

FrozenEdge wrote:

http://images02.olx.com/ui/1/49/66/10874366_4.jpg

Taking it out of a topic so I avoid derail.

Heavy summoning requirements.
Again, sacking a Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon for a lower attack monster.
Sacking all your dragons into your graveyard, the average deck of 20 dragon monsters would boost your ATK by 6000 for a total of 9000. In theory, good. In practice, no. Has no piercing effect.
It negates cards that target it. Cards like Dark Hole or Lightning Vortex can still kill it.

Should I change this topic to "Stomping Yugioh Cards"?
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:09 am

Oh yeah?

WELL MY NAME IS YUSEI FUDO AND IMA SUMMONING GOD!

STACK MY DECK WITH THE STRONGEST TUNER MONSTERS AND THEN SYNCHRO TIL I CAN'T SYNCHRO NO MORE!

LIFE STREAM DRAGON + STARDUST DRAGON!

ACCEL SYNCHRO!

http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/5/5b/ShootingStarDragonSTBL-EN-UR-1E.jpg

SHOOTING STAR DRAGON!

I negate your monster's attack and I negate your crap trap/magic cards that target my DRAGON!

IMA STARDUST CANNON JOO WITH MY SHOOTING STARS!

FYIAD!

Last edited by BNOISE on Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:10 am

Nihil679 wrote:
FrozenEdge wrote:

http://images02.olx.com/ui/1/49/66/10874366_4.jpg

Taking it out of a topic so I avoid derail.

Heavy summoning requirements.
Again, sacking a Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon for a lower attack monster.
Sacking all your dragons into your graveyard, the average deck of 20 dragon monsters would boost your ATK by 6000 for a total of 9000. In theory, good. In practice, no. Has no piercing effect.
It negates cards that target it. Cards like Dark Hole or Lightning Vortex can still kill it.

Should I change this topic to "Stomping Yugioh Cards"?
im just bored >_>

anyway, yes dark hole and other "all kill monster cards" are a problem.
but my deck only focuses to summon this guy and most of my spells and traps are anti-spells and traps
i won many times with this guy and my friends cant do anything.... especially when King Dragun (click) is on the field too
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:12 am

FrozenEdge wrote:

im just bored >_>

anyway, yes dark hole and other "all kill monster cards" are a problem.
but my deck only focuses to summon this guy and most of my spells and traps are anti-spells and traps
i won many times with this guy and my friends cant do anything.... especially when King Dragun (click) is on the field too

You been too behind in times.
Synchros > any and all Blue Eyes

nowadays people use blues eyes as 8 star tune material for better monsters

if you wondering what's the new replacement for blue eyes shining, it's basically red dragon archfiend.
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:28 am

BNOISE wrote:
Oh yeah?

WELL MY NAME IS YUSEI FUDO AND IMA SUMMONING GOD!

STACK MY DECK WITH THE STRONGEST TUNER MONSTERS AND THEN SYNCHRO TIL I CAN'T SYNCHRO NO MORE!

LIFE STREAM DRAGON + STARDUST DRAGON!

ACCEL SYNCHRO!

http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/5/5b/ShootingStarDragonSTBL-EN-UR-1E.jpg

SHOOTING STAR DRAGON!

I negate your monster's attack and I negate your crap trap/magic cards that target my DRAGON!

IMA STARDUST CANNON JOO WITH MY SHOOTING STARS!

FYIAD!

Life Stream Dragon cannot be used, it's level 8. Shooting Star Dragon is level 10, Stardust Dragon is level 8. It needs the only other Tuner Synchro monster, Formula Synchron. How many decks contain a level 1 Tuner with a level 1 random monster?
Again, pop it back to deny it. Second effect can only be used once.

I still run three Blue-Eyes with a Blue-Eyes Ultimate. My only synchros are Stardust Dragon and some other weak synchro dragon. My deck is literally random Ancient Gears with dragons with a Great Maju Garzett.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:39 am

Nihil679 wrote:

Life Stream Dragon cannot be used, it's level 8. Shooting Star Dragon is level 10, Stardust Dragon is level 8. It needs the only other Tuner Synchro monster, Formula Synchron. How many decks contain a level 1 Tuner with a level 1 random monster?
Again, pop it back to deny it. Second effect can only be used once.

I still run three Blue-Eyes with a Blue-Eyes Ultimate. My only synchros are Stardust Dragon and some other weak synchro dragon. My deck is literally random Ancient Gears with dragons with a Great Maju Garzett.
It's all good. It only that Yusei does it in the show and never loses so that makes him a god.
If I ain't Yusei there ain't no way I can win xD.

naw in reality this my favorite synchro monster for my deck

http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/4/4a/Brionac%2CDragonoftheIceBarrierDT01-EN-DUPR-DT.jpg

works totally with my exodia/deck-out deck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:43 am

Guess what "real card" this "custom card" is based on.
Spoiler:
@Nihil679
I think you just broke a rule.
Sean24 wrote:
1. Be polite, respectful :
This means no insults, personal attacks, ad hominems, flames, berating, and all other forms of hostile behavior. Do not attack people - if you can't argue with someone, ignore them. Try to be civil at all times.
This is especially important when dealing with newcomers, arguing and criticizing someone.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:56 am

LXE wrote:
Spoiler:
@Nihil679
Sean24 wrote:
This means no insults, personal attacks, ad hominems, flames, berating, and all other forms of hostile behavior. Do not attack people - if you can't argue with someone, ignore them. Try to be civil at all times.
This is especially important when dealing with newcomers, arguing and criticizing someone.
Well he made a topic in lounge to debate/discuss it with MoeTitan instead of arguing in general or some other thread.
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:03 am

It's not a personal attack. It's a reply to his comments. If that is an attack, sue me and every commentator in the world.

I want to make an Ice Barrier deck mainly because there's one viable female card in that archetype. It's pretty neat too, ice and all.

@ LXE:
Dark Magician Girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:10 am

Nihil679 wrote:
It's not a personal attack. It's a reply to his comments. If that is an attack, sue me and every commentator in the world.

I want to make an Ice Barrier deck mainly because there's one viable female card in that archetype. It's pretty neat too, ice and all.

@ LXE:
Dark Magician Girl
Broken wrote:
LXE wrote:
Spoiler:
@Nihil679
Sean24 wrote:
Well he made a topic in lounge to debate/discuss it with MoeTitan instead of arguing in general or some other thread.
Fair Enough, I just don't want him to get banned again, that's all.

@Nihil - Yup, you got it.
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:13 am

LXE wrote:
Fair Enough, I just don't want him to get banned again, that's all.

@Nihil - Yup, you got it.

I'm so flustered, I can barely breathe.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:30 am

Nihil679 wrote:
Awww come on, we all know Gustos have a bunch of adorable cards and a lot of them are actually very good to the archtype;

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gusto

Though, I like Ice Barriers more I'd admit. Their lockdown/stun ways are awesome, I've always liked stall and burn decks cause I'm a mjr fgt and the Ice Barrier archtype is good for stall burn variants but eh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:04 am

D:

all this yu-gi-oh talk :O... makes me want to rework on my old decks....

\/ This dude here
Card Games on Motorcycles Uria%2CLordofSearingFlamesCT03-EN-ScR-LE

And maybe rework on my...

Infinity Zombies [Banned Format + New Card Imports]
Infinity Zombies [To Current Format]
Zero Exodia [Banned Format + New Card Imports]
Flame Emperor Deck [New Card Imports to Current Format.

Cyberdark Infinite Dragon CCG Deck
Cyber Light Dragon CCG Deck
Digimon CCG Deck

and a few more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:33 am

Hey BoyTitan, if you think your deck is that good then

http://www.duelingnetwork.com/

Issuing a challenge ok

Also, hi xz
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
yilx
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yilx

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:46 am

Nilla wrote:
Hey BoyTitan, if you think your deck is that good then

http://www.duelingnetwork.com/

Issuing a challenge ok

Embarassed nilla is yugioh too

I kinda stopped when exceed came out lol, someone tell me what's up now

Just looked at the gusto cards that Kitosuki mentioned and went totally Embarassed over them

irl I play marco monarchs, fortune ladies, harpy-based wind and insects; used to have a vehicroids deck but it lost any form of effectiveness over the meta (thanks alot black feathers).

I've been wanting to play amazonesses and fabled for the longest time; managed to form workable decks in tf4 with fabled but never got the chance to play a proper amazoness deck. probably gusto now too lol
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:01 am

Niila, YVD? D:? Or you dont use that? :O
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:11 am

Thumbs up if you summoned Winged Dragon of Ra for lulz.
Back to top Go down
yilx
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yilx

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:16 am

Aria wrote:
Thumbs up if you summoned Winged Dragon of Ra for lulz.

that thing isn't ra it's the most derpy card ever made

poor ra :[
Back to top Go down
Frederica-Bernkastel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Frederica-Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:39 am

Wow, so many yugioh players. Very Happy

Sometimes i wish i still played.

Everytime I listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch0ACDFffNk&feature=related , i feel like dusting my old decks and dueling someone.
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:00 pm

Kitouski wrote:
Nihil679 wrote:
Awww come on, we all know Gustos have a bunch of adorable cards and a lot of them are actually very good to the archtype;

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gusto

Though, I like Ice Barriers more I'd admit. Their lockdown/stun ways are awesome, I've always liked stall and burn decks cause I'm a mjr fgt and the Ice Barrier archtype is good for stall burn variants but eh.

Gusto deck is pretty nice, but only because Wynn the Wind Charmer makes an appearance as Wynnda.
For that same reason, I also want a Gishki deck for Eria the Water Charmer appearing.

I also kind of want a Nordic Ascendant deck because the two tuners are females. Plus the archetype is based on Nordic mythology, something I've always found to love.

rei_hunter wrote:
D:

all this yu-gi-oh talk :O... makes me want to rework on my old decks....

\/ This dude here
Spoiler:

And maybe rework on my...

Infinity Zombies [Banned Format + New Card Imports]
Infinity Zombies [To Current Format]
Zero Exodia [Banned Format + New Card Imports]
Flame Emperor Deck [New Card Imports to Current Format.

Cyberdark Infinite Dragon CCG Deck
Cyber Light Dragon CCG Deck
Digimon CCG Deck

and a few more Very Happy

Heavy summoning requirement.
Face-up traps implying Continuous (as how else will they stay on the field)
Rarely do people use more than one or two Continuous traps.
Its Spell/Trap destruction effect isn't going to save its ass.

I used to want to make a Cyberdark deck, but I couldn't make it an aggressively viable deck. I do have a Cyberdark Dragon though.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:58 pm

I actually just started again this week lol

Haven't played for.... 5 or 6 years so still learning new stuff. Couple of the onlinehomies got me back into it a lil tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card Games on Motorcycles   Card Games on Motorcycles Empty

Back to top Go down

Card Games on Motorcycles
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next