Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do I contact them?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

How do I contact them?! Empty
PostSubject: How do I contact them?!   How do I contact them?! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:03 am

My bar thingy is half full and it's orange! Does that mean I'm in trouble? What's going to happen? What happened to make it that in the first place?

It was full and green just 30 minutes ago though! I need to contact the admins and ask what went wrong! I don't want to be banned or yelled at because of something I didn't do! HELP MEEEEE Sad
Back to top Go down

How do I contact them?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I contact them?!   How do I contact them?! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:06 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
My bar thingy is half full and it's orange! Does that mean I'm in trouble? What's going to happen? What happened to make it that in the first place?

It was full and green just 30 minutes ago though! I need to contact the admins and ask what went wrong! I don't want to be banned or yelled at because of something I didn't do! HELP MEEEEE Sad
You need to read your PMs the moment you get one. You already messaged me in a reply to the warnings I sent you so you already read the PM, after making this thread. You now know what you did wrong and you apologized for it, I'll lock this thread now.
Back to top Go down

How do I contact them?!
Page 1 of 1