Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minecraft

Go down 
+27
R3MSpecter
ziix
:)OwneD)
Lord of D:
Astral_Dono
xan1000
resireth
Stickboy
Reversal
Mew
necrio
Arti
Tuskin
Cybernetic
CapeMike
God is a Cat Girl
Nisa
SJunior
raven322
Hyoka
Suguri
Z741
IronDicks
iAMsuperBlast
Sean
UncleBobbie
js27091994
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:00 pm

iAMsuperBlast wrote:
I like building awesome stuff too but I suck at it compared to alot of stuff I've seen other people build. (I'm even using a mod so I can get whatever I want) Some stuff is just insane epic. I seen a youtube vid where where this person was building a scale model of the Enterprise from star trek. That thing was massive o.O But that's just one thing I've seen so far.
An irl friend that lives three blocks away from me helped build that.
Back to top Go down

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:19 pm

Suguri wrote:
iAMsuperBlast wrote:
I like building awesome stuff too but I suck at it compared to alot of stuff I've seen other people build. (I'm even using a mod so I can get whatever I want) Some stuff is just insane epic. I seen a youtube vid where where this person was building a scale model of the Enterprise from star trek. That thing was massive o.O But that's just one thing I've seen so far.
An irl friend that lives three blocks away from me helped build that.
Not to mention the guy who started the project, is a bit weird...
Back to top Go down
raven322
raven322

Male Posts : 29

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:52 am

Sean24 wrote:
I love MineCraft. I play it all day. =)

That's a very nice house you've got there... SSSSSSSSSS...

Anywho, MineCraft is an awesome sandbox game with a PvE twist. You have to collect resources to make tools to collect even more, as well as make weapons to protect yourselves from monsters at night!

If you guys would like to play a populated server and don't mind me being an Admin in it, you can join MobiCraft. Just go into Multiplayer and put in the IP "...". If you do join, type "/playerlist" to see if I'm on. If I am, tell me. =D
I might be interested and pop in
Back to top Go down
http://livestre.am/EsxF
SJunior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SJunior

Male Posts : 129

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:12 am

Sean24 wrote:
I love MineCraft. I play it all day. =)

That's a very nice house you've got there... SSSSSSSSSS...

Anywho, MineCraft is an awesome sandbox game with a PvE twist. You have to collect resources to make tools to collect even more, as well as make weapons to protect yourselves from monsters at night!

If you guys would like to play a populated server and don't mind me being an Admin in it, you can join MobiCraft. Just go into Multiplayer and put in the IP "...". If you do join, type "/playerlist" to see if I'm on. If I am, tell me. =D

I'l pop in thar too. Same user name as on here :3
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:57 am

Sean24 wrote:
LXE wrote:
Sean24 wrote:
LXE, your skin should work just fine. Are you uploading it from the site or are you putting it into your minecraft.jar file?
What I mean is that the skin would look messy like a JPEG, and it would not look exactly how I intended it to be.
You can actually do HD skins which will allow for more pixels. =)

Hyoka wrote:
Only reason I'd play minecraft:

Spoiler:
To build awesome stuff? That's the reason I play. =)

I hate all the fend yourself/creeper stuff though. Not interested.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:26 am

iAMsuperBlast wrote:

That was six months ago though. Still big though.

DAT HARDCORE

Dem austist ._.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:28 am

We should all play the same server and form a clan/faction together D:
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:51 pm

Oh btw guys, don't play that server anymore. The owners are turning it into crap. So me and one of the other Admins, DrRuin, are making our own server. Come check it out. ;D

IP:

Last edited by Sean24 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:05 pm

Hyoka wrote:
Sounds like you'd be happy on a pure build server then. One of them that I was touring while MobiCraft was down for maintenance essentially had the world set to Peaceful and the mods spawned stuff for you if you asked nicely enough.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:08 am

Z741 wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
Sounds like you'd be happy on a pure build server then. One of them that I was touring while MobiCraft was down for maintenance essentially had the world set to Peaceful and the mods spawned stuff for you if you asked nicely enough.

Pretty much.

Now to find a way past the cost thing. That had me scratchin' my head in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:18 am

Hyoka wrote:
Z741 wrote:
Hyoka wrote:

Pretty much.

Now to find a way past the cost thing. That had me scratchin' my head in confusion.
Yea.. well, the only way to play multiplayer is to have an account which you have to pay to get. So good luck with that.
Btw, you can play the "Classic" version for free on their site! www.minecraft.net

The Classic version is all about building. No monsters no nothing. Just building blocks. it's still pretty fun. =)
Back to top Go down
SJunior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SJunior

Male Posts : 129

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:38 am

Sean24 wrote:
Oh btw guys, don't play that server anymore. The owners are turning it into crap. So me and one of the other Admins, DrRuin, are making our own server. Come check it out. ;D

IP:

i'l be join'in this then. Enemies are enabled on thar right? :3 Cause me lieks fendin' off from monsters.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:53 am

SJunior wrote:
Sean24 wrote:

IP:

i'l be join'in this then. Enemies are enabled on thar right? :3 Cause me lieks fendin' off from monsters.
Aye, RuinCraft is primarily a Survival server, though people do build quite a bit as well.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:57 am

Sean24 wrote:

IP:

Hurry up and fill that IP D:

Booby depeseratly needs a new Minecraft server to play on.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:32 pm

UncleBobbie wrote:
Sean24 wrote:

IP:

Hurry up and fill that IP D:

Booby depeseratly needs a new Minecraft server to play on.
Well I got banned from being Co-Owner of RuinCraft because apparently I had an attitude and was making deals with Calvin (Owner of MobiCraft) which was not at all true. DrRuin (Owner of RuinCraft) chose Luther over me and I'm sure he's regretting his decision after what Luther did in the MobiCraft Forums.

So all in all. It'd be best to not play either of these and find a totally different server to play on.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:02 pm

That sucks sean. Sorry you had to go through that. =(

Going to look for another server, or pulling back to SSP for a while?
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:58 pm

Z741 wrote:
That sucks sean. Sorry you had to go through that. =(

Going to look for another server, or pulling back to SSP for a while?
I'm playing MobiCraft for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:13 am

I'm double posting because I have something to add to the thread. I don't care if it's against the rules. xD

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm back in Mobi as an Admin again and you can come play it if you want.

IP: smp.minecraft.mobi
Forum: http://minecraft.mobi/
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:26 am

Sean24 wrote:
I'm double posting because I have something to add to the thread. I don't care if it's against the rules. xD

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm back in Mobi as an Admin again and you can come play it if you want.

12. Multiposting :
Unless its your own thread and you have valuable content to add, edit your posts instead of posting multiple times one after another. Bumping is exempt from this rule.

your breaking no rules, but your kind of encouraging it, use better words or read the rules man
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:38 am

IronDicks wrote:
Sean24 wrote:

12. Multiposting :
Unless its your own thread and you have valuable content to add, edit your posts instead of posting multiple times one after another. Bumping is exempt from this rule.

your breaking no rules, but your kind of encouraging it, use better words or read the rules man

Sean vs Dicks

Round 1.

FIGHT!!1!
Back to top Go down

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 am

It's OK, dicks I don't mind Sean multiposting. He's just bumping this thread that's all.

BTW, I play on sphyrix.net

Website - sphyrix.net
IP - sphyrix.net

My username is LZXE in minecraft, but I prefer LXE because it is shorter and just cooler.
Minecraft World Destruction Mechanism:
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:21 am

he didn't break a rule, im fine with it, just the way how he said he didn't care if he was breaking a rule
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:59 pm

I used to play on a small server that a dude make to the forum users. But we had lots of lag issues, and even though we knew each others, there was too many cases of theft or lack of etiquette, which made it hard to build things over time.
Then the guy lost the save, but later got a backup which I don't even know from when, and he was trying to add multiworld support, but stopped giving out news by then.
My area was also plagued by bugs, and some people decided to remove my markings and build right next to my house, which later was taken down to make some sort of gate (so their building ruined my forest and was going to be over my house, lucky me that I saw it on the beginning, though the damage was already done)

The biggest thing that I tried to was on that sever, though I got tired of playing in there and never finished it.
You know, people stealing, making creepers explode your house or creations because they are too dumb and decided to try to get into my house when it wasn't easy to enter and the server lagged. Almost everyday that I logged in, I had to lose some time and my materials to fix what they did, because they would never bother to fix it (when they complained about others doing such things as well).
I even told them multiple times not to enter my house or even get close to it during the night or when I wasn't there (or finished it), because it had nothing for them to do or get in there (at some point we even had the mod to lock the chests), since it was just a warehouse with a bed. They still continued to try to get into the house, only to blow up creepers.
At some point, one explosion did such a crater that it exposed the mines, and I couldn't use my bed on the place where it was ever again.
So yeah, I got sick of it since I wasn't enjoying it nor it was feeling worthwhile, so I stopped going there.
I was also one of the little few that got everything legitimately. On the videos you can see a tower next to mine, and that guy for example had a mod giving him everything, while at first we were all supposed to get our mats ourselves.

And I don't have a video of how it was later, though it's a shame that I never truly finished any part of it.

Now I only play single player, and have been playing the Aether mod. Pretty cool mod.
Back to top Go down

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:20 am

There was one time when some guy actually pulled the lever to that giant block of TNT in the server I play on and he got killed.
How? Some random dude put TNT under the lever, and it exploded on him.
My friends told me about this and I lol'd my head off.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:46 pm

Test video, hurr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty