Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Jack Gadget any good?

Go down 
+3
Nisa
TaeTae
Kuuga
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuuga
Newcomer
Newcomer
Kuuga

Male Posts : 12

Is Jack Gadget any good? Empty
PostSubject: Is Jack Gadget any good?   Is Jack Gadget any good? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:48 am

The 50% Rt sale is coming to an end sadly and I have only so much Rt left to spend. The Beam Smasher sounds fun but I would like to know if its worth the Rt. If not then what do you think I should get?
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Gadget any good?   Is Jack Gadget any good? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:09 am

it's not.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Gadget any good?   Is Jack Gadget any good? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:19 am

I'd Wager JG 2 sucks even more (i have 2 of those)
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Gadget any good?   Is Jack Gadget any good? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:31 am

JG 2 with a missile core that shoots fast missile which can deal about 56 damage to AIR sucks? >_> *+ you can even buff the missile with burst fire bit*

then there must be something wrong with your incompatible playstyle with JG then. -.-
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Gadget any good?   Is Jack Gadget any good? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:51 am

IcyAmiki wrote:
JG 2 with a missile core that shoots fast missile which can deal about 56 damage to AIR sucks? >_> *+ you can even buff the missile with burst fire bit*

then there must be something wrong with your incompatible playstyle with JG then. -.-

JG core missiles home worse than destructor ... gg
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Gadget any good?   Is Jack Gadget any good? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:14 am

TaeTae wrote:
IcyAmiki wrote:

It is worse in terms of homing, but it doesn't deny the fact that depending on how you aim the missile, it can have a huge impact on AIR.

+ it is a support class, and you can pretty much add Winberrl AM to it + having other Main as well on the AM, and act as a portable S class winberrl. -.-
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Gadget any good?   Is Jack Gadget any good? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:21 am

IcyAmiki wrote:
TaeTae wrote:
IcyAmiki wrote:

It is worse in terms of homing, but it doesn't deny the fact that depending on how you aim the missile, it can have a huge impact on AIR.

+ it is a support class, and you can pretty much add Winberrl AM to it + having other Main as well on the AM, and act as a portable S class winberrl. -.-

any average air can easily dodge JG missiles. Destructor missiles however arent as easy to dodge. Missiles that cant hit air = fail.

good game
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Gadget any good?   Is Jack Gadget any good? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:25 am

The JG from shop is only a phantom compaired to the garapon one. Just skip it.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Gadget any good?   Is Jack Gadget any good? EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:48 pm

I don't like the one I got from garapon.
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Gadget any good?   Is Jack Gadget any good? EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:03 pm

TaeTae wrote:
IcyAmiki wrote:
TaeTae wrote:

any average air can easily dodge JG missiles. Destructor missiles however arent as easy to dodge. Missiles that cant hit air = fail.

good game

traitor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Gadget any good?   Is Jack Gadget any good? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Jack Gadget any good?
Page 1 of 1