Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle for UC->Rt is soon.

Go down 
+30
SJunior
ziix
reVelske
rei_hunter
Courius
NotZetsubou
Emeraldsun
Mastermind
Trill
Rhyadel
frizky
dsp
Aria
boytitan2
js27091994
Nilla
BNOISE
FreedomFighter
LordShade
iAMsuperBlast
CapeMike
Raki
knyx
Nisa
Wolf Hikari
Shance
Suguri
fggt
xzpwnz
NovaZero
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:50 am

NovaZero wrote:
Quote :
Bring op melee builds that strike for 100 dmg and boss builds and eve since she does 100 dmg a hit kick low rank shit heads who try to join whats there to discuss.
Aside from you being an idiot for your lone-wolf attitude in an event that punishes such ways of thinking, you're an idiot for assuming that:
-the GMs are gonna be on the same power level as the players.
-this event will happen in Arena.

idk... so far im play cosmic break... CS Versus Heroes always in Quest Mode (Ground Area, CS VS Heroes Room gonna available as 3rd planet on selector) , cause in there the GM can apply over 9000 buff card to their bots so they can entertain us to beat it...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:31 am

Courius wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
Quote :
Bring op melee builds that strike for 100 dmg and boss builds and eve since she does 100 dmg a hit kick low rank shit heads who try to join whats there to discuss.
Aside from you being an idiot for your lone-wolf attitude in an event that punishes such ways of thinking, you're an idiot for assuming that:
-the GMs are gonna be on the same power level as the players.
-this event will happen in Arena.

idk... so far im play cosmic break... CS Versus Heroes always in Quest Mode (Ground Area, CS VS Heroes Room gonna available as 3rd planet on selector) , cause in there the GM can apply over 9000 buff card to their bots so they can entertain us to beat it...
Yes, of course it's in Ground Area and not Arena. I'm just pointing out how BoyTitan is assuming things.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:55 am

Do u still want to fight after seeing this Evil or Very Mad
C$ wrote:

As mentioned on the June Event Schedule, we will be holding a special Heroes vs. CyberStep event soon! The event begins at 6:00 PM Server Time, June 14th. If you would like to participate, please enter the special event Quest Area, which will be accessible from the Quest Menu once the event starts.

There will be 5 GMs lurking in the Event Quest Area! Defeating them will activate a limited time UC to Rt conversion system, which will be added to the game during this week's maintenance! For each GM taken down, 10 Rt will be added to the total amount of Rt purchasable via UC, for a total of 50 Rt if all 5 GMs are defeated. The UC to Rt conversion system will only be active for one month, so make sure to buy your Rt quickly! Rt will increase in price with each 10 Rt you buy, as shown on the chart below:

1 - 10 Rt 1000 UC per Rt
11 - 20 Rt 2000 UC per Rt
21 - 30 Rt 3000 UC per Rt
31 - 40 Rt 4000 UC per Rt
41 - 50 Rt 5000 UC per Rt

Additionally, if all 5 GMs are defeated, we will reset the limits on the Limited Stock Items in the Star Coin Shop!

Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:01 am

right. No point in me playing. :3

Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:06 am

No no, i think i'm gonna fight because i want this:
C$ wrote:
Additionally, if all 5 GMs are defeated, we will reset the limits on the Limited Stock Items in the Star Coin Shop!
Neutral
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:12 am

"FREE" OMEGA SLOT PROTECTORS AND LVL8 LIMIT REMOVE AGAIN!

I GOT THIS.

>250,000UC for 50rt

Neutral
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:17 am

reVelske wrote:
"FREE" OMEGA SLOT PROTECTORS AND LVL8 LIMIT REMOVE AGAIN!

I GOT THIS.

>250,000UC for 50rt

Neutral

Its only 150k, and 100k for 1 roll. I dun care abt the rate though its almost double of JP's.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:20 am

tggt wrote:
Do u still want to fight after seeing this Evil or Very Mad
C$ wrote:

As mentioned on the June Event Schedule, we will be holding a special Heroes vs. CyberStep event soon! The event begins at 6:00 PM Server Time, June 14th. If you would like to participate, please enter the special event Quest Area, which will be accessible from the Quest Menu once the event starts.

There will be 5 GMs lurking in the Event Quest Area! Defeating them will activate a limited time UC to Rt conversion system, which will be added to the game during this week's maintenance! For each GM taken down, 10 Rt will be added to the total amount of Rt purchasable via UC, for a total of 50 Rt if all 5 GMs are defeated. The UC to Rt conversion system will only be active for one month, so make sure to buy your Rt quickly! Rt will increase in price with each 10 Rt you buy, as shown on the chart below:

1 - 10 Rt 1000 UC per Rt
11 - 20 Rt 2000 UC per Rt
21 - 30 Rt 3000 UC per Rt
31 - 40 Rt 4000 UC per Rt
41 - 50 Rt 5000 UC per Rt

Good luck everyone!
And this is problematic how? It might mean that they'll make the UC->Rt monthly. And that would mean that a mode other than Arena Mode will see more use and you bastards have something to do other than Arena all month. Furthermore, more overall activity in the game; something to look forward to.

Better than being all lazy and shit.

Also, if demand is enough, they might make it so that every monthly Heroes Vs CyberStep will determine the starting prices.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:45 am

Enough with the whining since they DID made the Rt conversion available?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:46 am

Cori wrote:
They'll refuse to shut up because majority of the playerbase are self-entitled brats and won't ever know what they want.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:53 am

I hope you guys win. I want dat 50 rt D:
Back to top Go down
SJunior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SJunior

Male Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:53 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Cori wrote:
They'll refuse to shut up because majority of the playerbase are self-entitled brats and won't ever know what they want.

Hmm Isn't that how all playerbases for MMOs Are now?, All i ever see.

Btw Good luck yall
Back to top Go down
Mastermind
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mastermind

PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:03 pm

Good luck guys. I'll be doing arena over and over in hopes of making enough uc to afford a single gara roll and get some tune up items.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:20 pm

[quote="LordShade"]
boytitan2 wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
From what I gather, you're against time: kill the GMs in one hour or something.

I like how you think you're some badass lone wolf when you're really just being a total ass.

>bring op melee builds 100 damage a hit

>GM bots have 50k HP

>can kill you in one hit

HAHA BOYTITAN YOU'RE HILARIOUS

it would require like 10 eve's minimum to do about 1000 damage every 10 seconds, do the math. You get 120 minutes for Cyberstep vs GM's to kill 15 GM robots.

lets see here. one minute = 6000 damage, providing the Eve's are good, don't fuck up. and stay adequately ammo stocked. GM boss has 50k HP.

at minimum 50000/6000 a min = 8.3minutes per GM robot. you have to kill 15. assuming average of 8.3

8.3x 15 = 124 minutes. ITS NOT ENOUGH.

you better hope you have backup and DON'T kill anybody.

Implying melee does normal dmg to bosses and isnt multiplied Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Implying bosses due to large hit box dont take massive MASSIVE dmg from high dps weapons Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Sidenote its not that berz is weak to blasters its the dps that hurts

Implying we dont have boss builds for killing bosses Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Implying Ppl dont know how to kill a arc boss Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Implying your not a fucking dumb ass Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

FINALLY I DONT GIVE 2 FUCKS IN NOT POOR I CAN BUY RT GASPS I WANT TRADE DONT CARE BOUT THIS SHIT MAN
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:25 pm

well . . .

things for high damage, better with high speed (FLY or WLK) and long distance . . .

GMs killed,

players FTW,

UC->RT owned.

if GMs were any good at playing I would be scared but considering them . . . Laughing

again, as I mentioned before . .. lets just hope its not 5 explosion hakus with 50K HP each
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:27 pm

[quote="boytitan2"]
LordShade wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

>bring op melee builds 100 damage a hit

>GM bots have 50k HP

>can kill you in one hit

HAHA BOYTITAN YOU'RE HILARIOUS

it would require like 10 eve's minimum to do about 1000 damage every 10 seconds, do the math. You get 120 minutes for Cyberstep vs GM's to kill 15 GM robots.

lets see here. one minute = 6000 damage, providing the Eve's are good, don't fuck up. and stay adequately ammo stocked. GM boss has 50k HP.

at minimum 50000/6000 a min = 8.3minutes per GM robot. you have to kill 15. assuming average of 8.3

8.3x 15 = 124 minutes. ITS NOT ENOUGH.

you better hope you have backup and DON'T kill anybody.

Implying melee does normal dmg to bosses and isnt multiplied Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Implying bosses due to large hit box dont take massive MASSIVE dmg from high dps weapons Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

FINALLY I DONT GIVE 2 FUCKS IN NOT POOR I CAN BUY RT GASPS I WANT TRADE DONT CARE BOUT THIS SHIT MAN

>Implying that they are normal bosses Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

> True,plant as many bullets as possible into them (blaster/shotgun)

> read above Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

> Implying that those boss builds will work:roll: Rolling Eyes

>Implying that the average pub ACTUALLY has a brain Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

>Implying your not a dumbass yourself Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

>Implying that other's don't care,it's a chance to pwn CS staff.

Rolling Eyes Rolling EyesRolling Eyes Rolling EyesRolling Eyes Rolling EyesRolling Eyes Rolling EyesRolling Eyes Rolling EyesRolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:29 pm

[quote="Nisa"]
boytitan2 wrote:
LordShade wrote:

>Implying that they are normal bosses Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

> True,plant as many bullets as possible into them (blaster/shotgun)

> read above Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

> Implying that those boss builds will work:roll: Rolling Eyes

>Implying that the average pub ACTUALLY has a brain Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

>Implying your not a dumbass yourself Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

>Implying that other's don't care,it's a chance to pwn CS staff.

Rolling Eyes Rolling EyesRolling Eyes Rolling EyesRolling Eyes Rolling EyesRolling Eyes Rolling EyesRolling Eyes Rolling EyesRolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I already said to kick noobs D=.

And no do to this games terribad codeing big hit box =damage multiplyer so not only are u easier to hit u take more dmg the bigger u are the more dmg u take from melee and dps
Back to top Go down
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:26 am

Since we claimed victory against the GMs, is Thursday gonna open the UC>RT conversion as scheduled?
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:25 am

It is announced that the UC -> Rt convert and Star Coin shop reset will be implemented next maintenance.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:26 am

boytitan2 wrote:
I already said to kick noobs D=.
Except that there is no kick feature inside the Quest area.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:29 am

Nice! Now guys you must win this....
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:48 am

StickyKeys wrote:
Nice! Now guys you must win this....
They already did.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:14 am

Good! Now to Increase my RT
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:06 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Cori wrote:

It wouldn't have been so bad if I actually got into a room with a GM in it.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:51 pm

Anyone have video footage yet? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle for UC->Rt is soon.   Battle for UC->Rt is soon. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle for UC->Rt is soon.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next