Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why am I so terrible

Go down 
+16
dsp
Zwiebel Force
boytitan2
Astral_Dono
PhoenixAir
RoboFranky
xzpwnz
Lazyboy804
Rinrin
Suguri
IronFist
Z741
knyx
B2Seeker
reVelske
Arti
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Why am I so terrible - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I so terrible   Why am I so terrible - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:13 pm

IronFist wrote:

edit2: I dont use RW BSJ, using Prop BSJ, because my Prop BSJs I can tune up, the RW BSJs dont (I even have a Prop BSJ with 2 or 3 slots . . . )

Now I know you're spouting bullshit.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Why am I so terrible   Why am I so terrible - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:15 pm

knyx wrote:
IronFist wrote:

edit2: I dont use RW BSJ, using Prop BSJ, because my Prop BSJs I can tune up, the RW BSJs dont (I even have a Prop BSJ with 2 or 3 slots . . . )

Now I know you're spouting bullshit.

bullshit is not being able to have a 1 slot RW BSJ . . . yet, so many things annoy me in this game that this is something I wouldnt even remember if someone dont talk about my Prop BSJs here . . .

edit2:

about not listening to me . . . I really dont mind if anyone listen to me or not . . .

all I know is . . . my way of playing, and the top 10, top 5 and top 3 score I do with my bots sometimes even being pure UC and not finding anyone else UC on the battle with lots of OP bots . . . but weeeee, its just an opinion, want to follow the little book, follow reVelske, hes a library of the game as it look like . . . yet a lot of things just dont fit my way of playing and some other stuff I do just for the lulz of fun even because Im bad at it (Im a bad hopper and a bad melee spammer) or its a bad build up (like placing as many weapons I can at my Destructor and being with WLK 2 or WLK 0 and FLY 0 . . . and lol, I even kill once or twice, also making some 400 to 1000 damage before being killed by some AIR bot or LND).
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Why am I so terrible   Why am I so terrible - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:32 pm

Mmmh....if u happen to charge Rt or have loads of UC u don'tknow what to do with (since ur breeding an Angel's Egg Seraph that won't happen to soon I guess Razz ) U could also try to get either a chibi or a Nicole Malice to get scores.

With a Chibi: stick at the PS or arround with ur allies and spam kisses. Equip Handy Magnum or something (nothing to big) to do support fire. Utilize your long range circles. Go suicide if u happen to lose your HD functions (chibis will lose their HD functions a lot).

With a Nicole: she has low survivability on default but she learns soul eater pretty quick and as a SUP-type she can have all the dmg reduction cards. She also has Sniper Sight and Broad Radar. Follow the blue players and use them as meat shields. Spam her soul rod to hit fatARTs and all Crimroses who believe they're OP. If u meet a LND or mobile ARTs run away. Activate WB if u meet a lone bot with HP below 50%. Some1 other then a Nicole player being Best Jammer is quite a rare sight (assuming there is a Nii-chan in the room).

The latter works perfectly fine for me - IF the blue team isn't a bunch of gays Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Why am I so terrible   Why am I so terrible - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:48 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Mmmh....if u happen to charge Rt or have loads of UC u don'tknow what to do with (since ur breeding an Angel's Egg Seraph that won't happen to soon I guess Razz ) U could also try to get either a chibi or a Nicole Malice to get scores.

With a Chibi: stick at the PS or arround with ur allies and spam kisses. Equip Handy Magnum or something (nothing to big) to do support fire. Utilize your long range circles. Go suicide if u happen to lose your HD functions (chibis will lose their HD functions a lot).

With a Nicole: she has low survivability on default but she learns soul eater pretty quick and as a SUP-type she can have all the dmg reduction cards. She also has Sniper Sight and Broad Radar. Follow the blue players and use them as meat shields. Spam her soul rod to hit fatARTs and all Crimroses who believe they're OP. If u meet a LND or mobile ARTs run away. Activate WB if u meet a lone bot with HP below 50%. Some1 other then a Nicole player being Best Jammer is quite a rare sight (assuming there is a Nii-chan in the room).

The latter works perfectly fine for me - IF the blue team isn't a bunch of gays Rolling Eyes

Not really, Nicole can last an entire match provided you don't rush like an idiot to the other side. If you get the UC one I suggest tuning her mobility though. you can either hop/float dash with her and stay on the back of someone (and never wander off on your own). If you see someone charging at you get away reeeeeeeaaaaaallll quick since nicole has paper thin health.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: Why am I so terrible   Why am I so terrible - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:

about chibi . . . check I have a koko (thnk u lotto cube)

about nicole . . . I stopped trying UC gara a long ago (was trying spending tons of UC for koko then for Nicole but never got one out of gara, just 1 from lotto) . . . so, I really dont care about it as I just quit thinking of garatroll anyway

about score . . . if I was all about score I wouldnt even try to play melee spammer or hopper because Im not good with this kind of play, just sometimes I do any good but its rare . . .

also sometimes I just want to spam I`M BIG!!!! DOHOHO!!! or I even use small bots without head to hide under the grass and trollol walking among the enemy untill they start to think "wtf is that little thing among us ?" (and sometimes I use hippo and flame when walking among them and happen that sometimes they think its one of them doing idiocy when I use only flames Embarassed ) and target me (lol that sometimes I can make my way back to my team and remain alive to do that again Laughing ) . . .

when u go only for score, sometimes u get it so bad that if u cant be in a good team, or a good situation, and bad things happen, u just ragequit anc complain about everything because u just copied the good bot from someone else and it didnt work (then my opinion . . . it dont work for you? change something at your bot, or change the kind of bot u play with) but then someone reading a book will tell you to dont listen to me so . . . to start with, dont listen to me and get Evil or Very Mad whenever your amazing bot (u built following all the best advices and books) dont work to do anything. Smile

edit: oh sure, I would also say "go find a better way of using it if u cant do any good with it" but, its an opinion from someone u should never listen to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Why am I so terrible   Why am I so terrible - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:44 pm

This guy just don't know when to shut up.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: Why am I so terrible   Why am I so terrible - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:47 pm

reVelske wrote:
This guy just don't know when to shut up.

or u dont know how to play without a book or just 4 fun . . .

well, maybe both, I dont know when to shut up and u dont know how to play withotut a book or 4 fun . . . who cares??? I dont Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Why am I so terrible   Why am I so terrible - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Well, okay, I've found ONE bot I'm good with. Helingal.
I've even got a good build in mind for it! Sadly, it's the store helingal. So it only has 1 slot per part...
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Why am I so terrible   Why am I so terrible - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:57 pm

One of these reasons:
Not enough autism and/or skill
Not enough rt
Lag
You aren't ambidextrous
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Why am I so terrible   Why am I so terrible - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:56 pm

l2minizook
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Why am I so terrible   Why am I so terrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:12 am

knyx wrote:
l2minizook
^

@OP
Helingal has Pulsemissiles, IIRC. Target enemy LNDs and watch them explode. Rotor Tackle is for fending off enemy airborne targets or slaying a critically wounded target on the ground only. Be annoying while watching your location in relation to enemy and ally forces AND your HP and you will do very well.

Biggest note: You don't need to tune(although it's helpful) to be able to have fun with and compete in the arena with a bot at all levels of the game. My most reliable and used bots have a grand total of...IIRC, nine tunes between them, and at LEAST 25+ slots(including tuned and broken slots) combined. It's more a matter of how you customize a bot through parts, weapons, and carts than improving their stats to insane levels.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Why am I so terrible   Why am I so terrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:08 am

xzpwnz wrote:
One of these reasons:

You aren't ambidextrous

I am that has nthn to with the game D=
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Why am I so terrible   Why am I so terrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:18 am

boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
One of these reasons:

You aren't ambidextrous

I am that has nthn to with the game D=
It helps
A lot
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Why am I so terrible   Why am I so terrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:52 am

I can give some advice for amateus.

Let him as he is, and for the free hand, you can put some good weapons :

- Scouter rifle for decent range and damage output
- Bazooka (the L sized one) to attack AIR's from close range when your two others weapons are not enough
- Volcano Grenade (from UC garapon) if you know how to lead a target same as bazooka with a better damage output and ammo
- Accelerated gun for doing a bit of everything.

You need to tune your amateus for WLK or FLY (one of these two stats), unless you're badass nough to use short boost and quick land with.
WLK amateus need maybe to change some parts, because the basics part tend to raise more his FLY. He move faster and is harder to catch with bullets but is a bit weaker to heavy LND.
FLY amateus move easier on difficult ground and is harder to catch for a lot of LND (excepted Vanguard and Ivis) but is easier to catch with missiles (a -50% damages from explosions can help).
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Why am I so terrible   Why am I so terrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:33 am

Lazyboy804 wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
u need an OP bot.

Go fall in a ditch
why so jelly, i oso no ivis.

xzpwnz wrote:
knyx wrote:
Somebody buy Ironfist an Ivis.
This
But I'm not funding it
cos ur funding me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frederica-Bernkastel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Frederica-Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Why am I so terrible   Why am I so terrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:14 am

I totally understand your pain Arti.

When I first started this game i sucked so bad I almost quit. Just like you i usually finished every game with a negative score.

But there is one little thing that can save you and make the game much more enjoyable. That thing is called RT.
Do some surveys or use some of your extra cash. Once you have saved up enough RT you can try rolling the garapon.

However, you must know that this is a huge gamble. You may get absolutely nothing and cry because your hard earned money was flushed down the drain OR you may get an OP bot that will change your Cosmic Break experience forever.

Playing OP bots as a noob actually helped me learn faster and gave me a little more confidence.

If you are patient and not willing to spend cash, you can find plenty of good UC bot builds here that can match up to any RT bot. On the other hand, if you want to take the quick way to power, invest in some RT. RT is like the sweet nectar of heaven, once tasted never forgotten (and you get shiny wings too). Bots like EVE ,Fencer,Toyloli and Aquila girl are truly a dream to pilot.

The choice is yours, whichever path you choose i hope you enjoy the game and have a good time!

Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Why am I so terrible   Why am I so terrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:27 am

I kinda already knew that getting rt improves the game a lot, but thanks anyway!
Back to top Go down
iAMsuperBlast
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
iAMsuperBlast

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: Why am I so terrible   Why am I so terrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:29 am

Frederica-Bernkastel wrote:

When I first started this game i sucked so bad I almost quit. Just like you i usually finished every game with a negative score.

But there is one little thing that can save you and make the game much more enjoyable. That thing is called RT.
Do some surveys or use some of your extra cash. Once you have saved up enough RT you can try rolling the garapon.

However, you must know that this is a huge gamble. You may get absolutely nothing and cry because your hard earned money was flushed down the drain OR you may get an OP bot that will change your Cosmic Break experience forever.

Playing OP bots as a noob actually helped me learn faster and gave me a little more confidence.

If you are patient and not willing to spend cash, you can find plenty of good UC bot builds here that can match up to any RT bot. On the other hand, if you want to take the quick way to power, invest in some RT. RT is like the sweet nectar of heaven, once tasted never forgotten (and you get shiny wings too). Bots like EVE ,Fencer,Toyloli and Aquila girl are truly a dream to pilot.

The choice is yours, whichever path you choose i hope you enjoy the game and have a good time!

Is it just me or does that sound like they're trying to get them to join a cult or something? lol RT cult

On topic:
I'm pretty new too. (I'm just a diamond rank right now) Though I feel like I'm doing pretty good (Then again I stay away from every lobby except for Br 2.0 - 5.0 and the Diamond rank and below lobbies lol) I also have plenty of times when shit hits the fan for me but I bet if you keep playing you'll figure out a way to be really damn good. GL in the arena! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frederica-Bernkastel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Frederica-Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Why am I so terrible   Why am I so terrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:34 am

Lol, i was just speaking from experience. RT works wonders. The jump from starter Lily to Lily Rain EVE was truly significant.
Back to top Go down
iAMsuperBlast
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
iAMsuperBlast

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: Why am I so terrible   Why am I so terrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:50 am

lol I don't have much exp with RT. I only have one RT bot and that's a Hound Dog (love his melee attack lol) and right now all my RT investments are going to the CHibi Campaign.

Anyways you'd just have to replace RT with something else and it'll sound like your recruiting for a cult for whatever you replace RT with. (Might have to make some minor changes though)
Quote :

But there is one little thing that can save you and make the game much more enjoyable. That thing is called superBlast.

lol see?
Back to top Go down
Frederica-Bernkastel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Frederica-Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Why am I so terrible   Why am I so terrible - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:56 am

Hahaha, thats kinda true if you put it that way.

Oh yea, the chibi campaign is totally worth it. I was blown away when i saw the prizes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why am I so terrible   Why am I so terrible - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why am I so terrible
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2