Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!

Go down 
+19
NumeroDoS
Intet
ppxeno
rei_hunter
Aria
ngelicdark
Rinrin
Z741
FireKiller87
Nilla
LordShade
piroton
Rhythmatic
knyx
Suguri
xzpwnz
B2Seeker
Fireflywater
farith
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!   HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:36 pm

just give a dbmg, buckler, change ur legs to shadow hunter or something small, get all capas and 2 internals, spam wings and dbmg everyone until ur outta ammo.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!   HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Should give my ABR a spin again though. Maybe on a new Seraph? I was plannin a 40 TEC one, but that one was going to wield a PG (yes, I like my 20 force beam weapon on a S sized bot thank you).

The problem is ABR does damage in bursts, meaning low damage based weapons...maybe it'll be worth it anyway? My Ah chan just wields a zook with a shield nowadays, maybe a DBMG and I don't use any other standard AIRs.....
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!   HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:00 pm

farith wrote:
abr miss a lot though
ABR has little to no spread and doesn't seem to be affected by auto-aim much, if at all. It's one of the few weapons you actually have to aim to consistently hit with.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!   HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Aiming...

Advance Targetting? :d
Back to top Go down
Rhythmatic

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!   HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Where does one get a power shooter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!   HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Rhythmatic wrote:
Garapon. They're not 3 slots, though.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!   HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:26 pm

Rhythmatic wrote:
Connie gara.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!   HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:27 pm

Rhythmatic wrote:

Be like cori and score one from wp cube.

Otherwise roll Connie gare, it's the one gara with actual good bronze and silvers besides unit 01. Power shooter and mid zook so sugoi.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!   HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:31 pm

Suguri>

How about ABR + Deathscythe (Silver Ripper Scythe)? Guaranteed Top 1-5 with Swordmaster/Destroyer Surprised
Only 800 Cost... Crimrose *-*

Rhythmatic + Piroton>
Auto Beam Rifle in JP is 30RT in shop. :>
And Mod Sucks.

Wide Beam Gun from airs is bad since ABR's floating around in JP. Though, Wide Beam Guns from Landed Supports = Death.

Farith>
Range Sniping with ABR is bad, you're better off unloading a Hypershot ABR onto oncoming units.

Z741>
O-o

Rhythmatic>
EN Garapon OR JP Shop, for 30RT (for Power Shooter)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!   HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Inb4AGeverywhere
Kinda remember one of koi's seraph videos on YouTube..that relic tower one
1. Stand on the top of the tower near enemy PS
2. Spam ABR to the healing group near PS AS HELL
3. ???????????
4. Profit (game warrior)
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!   HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:15 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
Suguri>

How about ABR + Deathscythe (Silver Ripper Scythe)? Guaranteed Top 1-5 with Swordmaster/Destroyer Surprised

Rhythmatic + Piroton>
And Mod Sucks.

Wide Beam Gun from airs is bad since ABR's floating around in JP. Though, Wide Beam Guns from Landed Supports = Death.

Farith>
Range Sniping with ABR is bad, you're better off unloading a Hypershot ABR onto oncoming units.

Z741>
O-o

Rhythmatic>

then how do you do it rei?
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!   HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:40 pm

Seraph is one of the easiest bots to score whore with thanks to wings.

In general combat just involves harassing people, then bum rushing with wings out to kill people, rinse and repeat. It's really the wings that let you whore up that score though, since unlike any other air who will need to actually be concerned with missile weapons firing at them, you can just hurp-durp around the point for 30s without impunity unless someone is packing non guided weaponry or specific seraph counters.

I find it interesting people don't like WBGs, it is a weapon that consistently puts out a steady stream of damage on any sized target thanks to the huge projectile size. Its not good at harassment like a ABR, it is however a good general purpose combat weapon. I guess part of the reason is that the current meta game rewards plinking away at people from far away more than aggressive presses as far as air is concerned.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!   HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:57 pm

WBGs are often overlooked because of more powerful (and costly) alternatives, such as LPG and Plasma Gun.

Still fun as crap to use Rapid-tuned WBGs to melt them LNDs.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!   HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:02 am

Intet wrote:
Seraph is one of the easiest bots to score whore with thanks to wings.

In general combat just involves harassing people, then bum rushing with wings out to kill people, rinse and repeat. It's really the wings that let you whore up that score though, since unlike any other air who will need to actually be concerned with missile weapons firing at them, you can just hurp-durp around the point for 30s without impunity unless someone is packing non guided weaponry or specific seraph counters.

I find it interesting people don't like WBGs, it is a weapon that consistently puts out a steady stream of damage on any sized target thanks to the huge projectile size. Its not good at harassment like a ABR, it is however a good general purpose combat weapon. I guess part of the reason is that the current meta game rewards plinking away at people from far away more than aggressive presses as far as air is concerned.

It's not that people don't like WBG, it's more that there are higher DPS options out there. WBG fires pretty slowly and its range is fairly short(220, iirc). Force is also generally low(12 Force, yes?), meaning low damage output. It does have high ammo and good speed once tuned. I personally use WBG more for multipurpose combat, and Minizooka for knock-down-drag-out combat as it deals more damage per shot, and a lot of bots do not possess Blast Guard(so you get the base 23 damage per shot).

@Numero: I dunno why people go for PG or stuff like that. WBG is 120 less cost than a PG, for 6 less force but 160 more ammo. WBG projectile is also approximately triple the size of a PG projectile. Putting a Great Rapid tune and a Range/Force tune on WBG basically makes everything cry hard, but people like the base power of a PG.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!   HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:18 am

Plasma Guns can be sort of effective untuned, thanks to that beefy base force it has. I only disliked it because placing Great tunes on it makes you cry for ammo and makes it even more costlier. =.=

For WBGs, however, you can put in 2-3 Great tunes on it and still have more ammo and lesser cost than Plasma Gun, rofl
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!   HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:03 am

did he say something relate to koi?
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!   HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:37 am

B2Seeker wrote:
1.Healed when it needs to
2.Weapon that: Has alot of ammo/Good force/Mixture
3.36-40fly in stats
4.A good person controlling it
5.Wing of Light
6. Attacking Juicy high HP LNDs/Arts and healing mobs

I laughed at 4. still I prefer to say :

4. a guy with at least 1 of IQ.

Welcome in easy mode world.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!   HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:44 am

Midona wrote:
B2Seeker wrote:
1.Healed when it needs to
2.Weapon that: Has alot of ammo/Good force/Mixture
3.36-40fly in stats
4.A good person controlling it
5.Wing of Light
6. Attacking Juicy high HP LNDs/Arts and healing mobs

I laughed at 4. still I prefer to say :

4. a guy with at least 1 of IQ.

Welcome in easy mode world.

I agree
AIR is easy mode, especially Seraph

go in there, fire ur weps, before the enmy fires back, get out. Repeat process but change the direction u approach the enemy.
Thats a good strategy to do lots of damage and survive as long as possible
No boytitan mentality of "I MUST KILL THAT TOYBOX GIRL/other enemy"
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!   HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:20 am

farith wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
Suguri>

Rhythmatic + Piroton>
And Mod Sucks.

Farith>

Z741>
O-o

Rhythmatic>

Carry Hypershot. or stand near your powerspot OR a support with burstfire. see a L Air coming about, unload a burst shot on his face for 120+ damage. Float Dash away if he sees you.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
piroton

Male Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!   HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:31 am

rei_hunter wrote:
farith wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
Suguri>

Rhythmatic + Piroton>
And Mod Sucks.

Farith>

Z741>
O-o

Rhythmatic>

Carry Hypershot. or stand near your powerspot OR a support with burstfire. see a L Air coming about, unload a burst shot on his face for 120+ damage. Float Dash away if he sees you.
Oh man rei this is lulz.

I know JP shop has it. :3 I play JP too, remember?

Wide Beam Gun + force + speed + range tune = rapist
'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!   HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:09 pm

I have a nub question, seraph only turn slow during wings right? or they are just slow turnning in general?
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!   HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Only when wings are out
Back to top Go down
pipcard
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
pipcard

PostSubject: Re: HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!   HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 1:55 pm

Thanks to this thread I'm now using Wide Beam Gun w/ Great Rapid Beta on my 400-cost bot (Beezle core).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!   HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW DID THOSE SERAPHS DO IT?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2