Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

funny images of CB

Go down 
+50
Aurum_Sol
Blazefire
Yokura
shinigami
Hyoka
griffen
Priskern
Cino
tuang007
necrodrakath
Tuskin
Volinus
frizky
SJunior
Aria
IronDicks
xzpwnz
Kirika
shadow_nekros
yilx
Frederica-Bernkastel
RoflWaffle
FireKiller87
Raki
PhoenixAir
Kitouski
tiflisben
iAMsuperBlast
hyorinryu
Idontlive
LordShade
knyx
ironpen27
UncleBobbie
Suguri
FreedomFighter
Trill
Fireflywater
Arti
boytitan2
Kurt
Wolf Hikari
Shikaze
rei_hunter
IronFist
Senhime
ziix
Rathalia
Courius
xBeowolfx
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

funny images of CB - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:21 pm

xBeowolfx wrote:
Enjoy the moe power

funny images of CB - Page 4 85436974s
funny images of CB - Page 4 1ik6d0
funny images of CB - Page 4 2brujo
funny images of CB - Page 4 Qx1dtt

Wtf, people are ganking my posted images off of the Yugioh forum a frequent. D: I wonder how many people noticed my name is on the bottom right of the cards...
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:05 pm

hyorinryu wrote:
funny images of CB - Page 4 396px-XYZ-DragonCannonBPT-EN-ScR

How do you guys like this one then?

XYZ

XYZ

XYZ

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
PhoenixAir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PhoenixAir

Male Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:28 pm

knyx wrote:
hyorinryu wrote:
funny images of CB - Page 4 396px-XYZ-DragonCannonBPT-EN-ScR

How do you guys like this one then?

XYZ

XYZ

XYZ

Embarassed

funny images of CB - Page 4 XZ-TankCannonDR1-EN-R-UE

did you want XZ- Tank Cannon
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:21 pm

both theese guys would be bad ass

funny images of CB - Page 4 CyberdarkDragonDP04-EN-SR

funny images of CB - Page 4 ChimeratechOverdragonGLD1-EN-GUR-LE
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:25 pm

Guys, this isn't a Yugioh thread. Please re-rail.
Back to top Go down
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

Male Posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:14 am

Kitouski wrote:
xBeowolfx wrote:
Enjoy the moe power

Wtf, people are ganking my posted images off of the Yugioh forum a frequent. D: I wonder how many people noticed my name is on the bottom right of the cards...

laz is awright, but lily and Crim need to be changed (Dos= power, Lily = ART = Power/etc, you can see where im going)

@Kit: i told you to put a security on that bro D:
Back to top Go down
http://alb4alb.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:52 am

PhoenixAir wrote:
funny images of CB - Page 4 XZ-TankCannonDR1-EN-R-UE

did you want XZ- Tank Cannon
I lol'd hard.
ironpen27 wrote:
LXE wrote:
Lol, I would love to have this in my deck.
funny images of CB - Page 4 Landin10
Note - It's a trap

ion IS a real trap =_=
And she's Ultimate Rare too! lololololol.
Fireflywater wrote:
Guys, this isn't a Yugioh thread. Please re-rail.
^This
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:49 am

Raki wrote:

laz is awright, but lily and Crim need to be changed (Dos= power, Lily = ART = Power/etc, you can see where im going)

@Kit: i told you to put a security on that bro D:
Lool, dun really bug me that my pictures somehow magically floated to this thread, it's actually kinda funny. I wanted to use the Starter girls as search cards, DOS being heavy on swarm, BRD being heavy on suicidal destruction and WIZ to be stun-based. But yea, I wanted the "archtypes" to all have their search cards, and what better to be search cards then then the starters, nowadays weak out of the box, whether Lily is ART or not you gotta admit when you first get her, lols. Just felt right that way... though I gotta admit, Lily is flat out underpowered and her search effect is below pair due to it needing to be destroyed by battle making it even more difficult to use her... I MADE THESE A LONG TIME AGO MKAY? I'm actually reworking them, rofl

boytitan2 wrote:
Wtfz? Urrbudy knows Cyberdark Dragon is a thing of the past and not good anymore. D: Lool
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:02 am

[quote="Kitouski"]
Raki wrote:

boytitan2 wrote:
Wtfz? Urrbudy knows Cyberdark Dragon is a thing of the past and not good anymore. D: Lool

Shut it u how is he outdated >_<.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:27 am

[quote="boytitan2"]
Kitouski wrote:
Raki wrote:

It's a -3 to the field, or if you use something like Future Fusion, bad budgeting of the deck size because of the fusion monsters required needing to be in your deck and they're not great in the first place and requires proper graveyard setup to be strong, on top of being destroyed simply by flipping the ever so common Bottomless Trap Holes, Mirror Force, Dimensional Prison or by using monster effects like Brioniac which is just as common that destroys it even with it's protection effect because it's effect states "destroyed by battle" and all of these would be destroyed by effect. In Yugioh's current meta it would be destroyed way too fast for the work it requires just to summon him.

Chimeratech though, he's still pretty awesome sauce, with Cyber Dragon being a common deck staple and him just being an overall great OTK card, lol.

ON TOPIC THOUGH, has anyone seen this yet?

http://blackknightmetal.deviantart.com/art/CG-38-Cosmic-Break-5-215042147

WHO IS BLACKKNIGHTMETAL AND WHEN CAN I SPEAK TO HIM TO FIRMLY SHAKE HIS HAND ON CREATING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF ART?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:53 am

I expected MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF WIN

I was not disappoint.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:42 pm

[quote="Kitouski"]
boytitan2 wrote:
Kitouski wrote:

It's a -3 to the field, or if you use something like Future Fusion, bad budgeting of the deck size because of the fusion monsters required needing to be in your deck and they're not great in the first place and requires proper graveyard setup to be strong, on top of being destroyed simply by flipping the ever so common Bottomless Trap Holes, Mirror Force, Dimensional Prison or by using monster effects like Brioniac which is just as common that destroys it even with it's protection effect because it's effect states "destroyed by battle" and all of these would be destroyed by effect. In Yugioh's current meta it would be destroyed way too fast for the work it requires just to summon him.

Chimeratech though, he's still pretty awesome sauce, with Cyber Dragon being a common deck staple and him just being an overall great OTK card, lol.

WHO IS BLACKKNIGHTMETAL AND WHEN CAN I SPEAK TO HIM TO FIRMLY SHAKE HIS HAND ON CREATING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF ART?

Isnt mirror force banned from tournyand been like that for like 5 yerars lol.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:56 pm

[quote="boytitan2"]
Kitouski wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Isnt mirror force banned from tournyand been like that for like 5 yerars lol.
Actually, it's been limited for years now, and you're allowed to have 1 per deck, it's been a LONG, LONG time since Mirror Foce was on the banlist. You can even have 1 Dark Hole in your deck nowadays and I'm sure you know what that does, lol. Scroll down to the bottom were it says TCG/OCG statuses;

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Mirror_Force
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Hole

That and today's archtypes are just based off of negation and destruction, two things he couldn't fight against... I go to locals and play 'srsbiznz" Yugioh now and again to this day, so I promise I know what I'm talking about. xD;
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:09 pm

Kitouski wrote:
xBeowolfx wrote:
Enjoy the moe power

Ew, tuners.

Make them more pro.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:22 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
Kitouski wrote:
xBeowolfx wrote:
Enjoy the moe power

Ew, tuners.

Make them more pro.

they deserve there shit tier stats in yugioh the most powerful monsters are always some type of dragon even the god cards and sacred beast and most powerful synco monsters are dragons.That should tell u were moe stands in yu gioh

Dragons>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>moe In yugioh standings..
Back to top Go down
RoflWaffle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 194

PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:52 am

boytitan2 wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:
Kitouski wrote:

Ew, tuners.

Make them more pro.

they deserve there shit tier stats in yugioh the most powerful monsters are always some type of dragon even the god cards and sacred beast and most powerful synco monsters are dragons.That should tell u were moe stands in yu gioh

funny images of CB - Page 4 InjectionFairyLilyDB2-EN-UR-UEfunny images of CB - Page 4 BlueEyesWhiteDragonSDK-NA-UR-1E

What's your point?
Back to top Go down
PhoenixAir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PhoenixAir

Male Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:39 am

RoflWaffle wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:

Ew, tuners.

Make them more pro.

Spoiler:

What's your point?

BEWD would be a bad representation of Dragons. something like Light and Darkness Dragon would represent it better. and this is from someone who plays disaster dragon currently
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:46 am

RoflWaffle wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:

Ew, tuners.

Make them more pro.

funny images of CB - Page 4 InjectionFairyLilyDB2-EN-UR-UEfunny images of CB - Page 4 BlueEyesWhiteDragonSDK-NA-UR-1E

What's your point?

stupid internet crashed was bout to point out for how every type the MOST POWERFUL MONSTER IS A DRAGON brb

Heres pics lets start with the most op

The most powerful monster type in yu gioh the god cards its most op card out of them is a dragon.

funny images of CB - Page 4 TheWingedDragonofRaJUMP-EN-UR-LE

Most powerful fusion monster is guess what a dragon

Spoiler:

Most powerful sin type/ dam this ones a op fag a dragon

funny images of CB - Page 4 MaleficTruthDragonJUMP-EN-UR-LE

The already posted xyz dragon cannon is the most powerful xyz type theres 3 others.

Most powerful Lvl up monster is a you guessed it a DRAGON DUDE.
Spoiler:

Most powerful syncro is a dragon
Spoiler:

Most powerful Machine is a dragon =)
Spoiler:

Just to be more troll most powerful flip effect monster is barrel dragon muhahahahaha I WIN dragons are the most op things in yu gioh the new series of cards are in japaneese but follow suit there are even cards ahtat make dragons more op and anti dragon cards.[/spoiler]

See yu gioh gets itt dragons>>>>moe now cosmic break needs more dragons.Wait screw dat dragons beat everything.
Spoiler:

Last edited by IronDicks on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:47 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Dat blue eyes riding them was just too big man, i had to)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:02 am

OK guys, this thread has seriously gone off topic. Either re rail or I will call in the mods.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:05 am

LXE wrote:
OK guys, this thread has seriously gone off topic. Either re rail or I will call in the mods.

Stop being a baby its the lounge RELAX POSTING I mean dam the thread is funny images of cb.Im working on a saggi max card =).
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:12 am

What card?
Spoiler:

Last edited by Senhime on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:16 am

funny images of CB - Page 4 Img_cache_tc_537175_1_1309095179_jpg

k, guys. seriously, put those large images on spoiler boxes. D:

@Senhime and Boytitan

Dunt make me give warnings :<, there will be posts edited and warnings thrown Q_Q
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
iAMsuperBlast
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
iAMsuperBlast

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:57 am

rei_hunter wrote:
funny images of CB - Page 4 Img_cache_tc_537175_1_1309095179_jpg

looks like it's going into the right direction of getting the thread back on track lol. Btw this on is pretty funny lmao. I'm just waiting for some yuri jokes to appear between them. That reminds me there is defiantly some funny yuri pic with crim and ivis out there somewhere. Anyways you guys need to put more funny pics up.
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:29 am

orz
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:50 am

^Bt thinks this is the lounge.

wtflmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: funny images of CB   funny images of CB - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

funny images of CB
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next