Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

omg there so cute even I cant dislike them =D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

omg there so cute even I cant dislike them =D  Empty
PostSubject: omg there so cute even I cant dislike them =D    omg there so cute even I cant dislike them =D  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:53 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: omg there so cute even I cant dislike them =D    omg there so cute even I cant dislike them =D  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:07 am

So let me get this right, because there is a massive group of weaboos, whom the main gender of which are females, associating yourself as one and finding a female who shares your interests does not mean you can build a relationship with them and have sex? Not just sex, but with feeling and commitment with someone you share your interests with. A "nigga" can screw as many "bitches" as he wants, but it will never compare to that one women you truly care about, that cares about you just as much.

omg there so cute even I cant dislike them =D  Deal_with_it_dog_gif
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: omg there so cute even I cant dislike them =D    omg there so cute even I cant dislike them =D  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:15 am

Wat.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: omg there so cute even I cant dislike them =D    omg there so cute even I cant dislike them =D  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:16 am

Mayhem wrote:
So let me get this right, because there is a massive group of weaboos, whom the main gender of which are females, associating yourself as one and finding a female who shares your interests does not mean you can build a relationship with them and have sex? Not just sex, but with feeling and commitment with someone you share your interests with. A "nigga" can screw as many "bitches" as he wants, but it will never compare to that one women you truly care about, that cares about you just as much.

Um the point of the joke was that its random ppl who dont know how each other look tryna get a girl off the internet from a forum.

Especially looked down upon by older black ppl (guessing hes older by his voice) cause its = to chat lineing to them which is for losers.

Of all ppl I thaught u would get that joke.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: omg there so cute even I cant dislike them =D    omg there so cute even I cant dislike them =D  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:58 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Mayhem wrote:

Um the point of the joke was that its random ppl who dont know how each other look tryna get a girl off the internet from a forum.

Especially looked down upon by older black ppl (guessing hes older by his voice) cause its = to chat lineing to them which is for losers.

And out of all people I thought you knew you just got trolled.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: omg there so cute even I cant dislike them =D    omg there so cute even I cant dislike them =D  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:07 am

Mayhem wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Mayhem wrote:

And out of all people I thought you knew you just got trolled.
omg there so cute even I cant dislike them =D  Da5d70447ba2e7ec10ef1bf

Dat troll Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: omg there so cute even I cant dislike them =D    omg there so cute even I cant dislike them =D  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:04 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNm-t9eWSvA
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: omg there so cute even I cant dislike them =D    omg there so cute even I cant dislike them =D  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:24 pm

Tuskin wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNm-t9eWSvA

my hero
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: omg there so cute even I cant dislike them =D    omg there so cute even I cant dislike them =D  Empty

Back to top Go down

omg there so cute even I cant dislike them =D
Page 1 of 1