Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.

Go down 
+58
God is a Cat Girl
SL the Pyro
Lada2106
Astral_Dono
Kurt
iAMsuperBlast
Roy4lvampir3
ngelicdark
Mac2492
hankzorz
DarkChuky
Kauhava
Yokura
HashiriyaR32
Kitouski
udon-GE
rawrz
Nihil679
Frederica-Bernkastel
Aria
Kanra
SilverySil
NovaZero
Suguri
FireKiller87
Hyoka
LordShade
Nisa
Zwiebel Force
StickyKeys
Kirika
shinigami
ziix
B2Seeker
Phantomhive
Z741
.nyappy.
rei_hunter
necrodrakath
Raven
Koichimaru
Rinrin
Senhime
Arti
Rhyadel
fhoeng
NumeroDoS
SkyeMeir
knyx
Shimapan
Courius
Priskern
dsp
xzpwnz
Getab
Valkyrie
inzane14
UncleBobbie
62 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

You going to participate?
Not interested.
Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. Vote_lcap25%Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. Vote_rcap
 25% [ 30 ]
I'm buying 1 chibis
Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. Vote_lcap5%Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. Vote_rcap
 5% [ 6 ]
I'm buying 3 chibis
Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. Vote_lcap7%Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
I'm buying 6 chibis
Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. Vote_lcap18%Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. Vote_rcap
 18% [ 22 ]
I'm buying 7 chibis
Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. Vote_lcap0%Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm buying 8 chibis
Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. Vote_lcap1%Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
I'M GOING ALL THE WAY!!!
Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. Vote_lcap44%Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. Vote_rcap
 44% [ 52 ]
Total Votes : 119

AuthorMessage

Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. Empty
PostSubject: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:09 am

Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. Chibicollection1Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. Chibi

I'm going to go all the way!
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:29 am

UncleBooby is going to go all the way.

IF

They're all shop.

*hops around giggling*

DEM REWARDSSSS... <33

Last edited by UncleBobbie on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
inzane14
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
inzane14

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:32 am

GOING ALL THE WAY~ then I'm gonna deep throat all of them with my pilebunker.

Delicious rewards are delicious.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:33 am

EVE Chibi...Do want :3
nuff said
Back to top Go down
Getab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Getab

Female Posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:33 am

I MUST COLLECT THEM ALL! DAT RIRI REIN EVE CHIBI!

*Finds out I might not be able to get Melfi-Chan*
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:41 am

Big hdj & lgj
Must have
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:59 am

All the way.. I want mah supah head crash..

Assuming thoarla was not one of them.. trollrateforepocharesorandumlulz
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:04 am

All the way man, it's either all or nothing @@ And since they are sooooo cute and huggable >.<
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:13 am

well... my consideration for buyin chibis , aside if they are robot shop thing... i need see if i capable handle em.... like even i damn crush with melfi... i dun want her chibis due it cant wield weapon...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Shimapan
Shimapan

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:24 am

at least this motivates me a little to roll that UC garapon for chibi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:27 am

Shimapan wrote:
Only the Limited Edition Chibis that are going to be released from now on are counted. So you can forget about UC Garapon (for a while).
Back to top Go down
Shimapan
Shimapan

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:00 am

LXE wrote:
Shimapan wrote:
Only the Limited Edition Chibis that are going to be released from now on are counted. So you can forget about UC Garapon (for a while).

wow really Sad
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:11 am

Haha oh wow, wait, that means I need to fork up even more moolah to throw at CS.
Back to top Go down
Shimapan
Shimapan

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:40 am

hmmm, 6 just to get eve and crim chibi. If your going 6 might as well do the 9. damn you cs.
Back to top Go down
SkyeMeir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SkyeMeir

Male Posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:45 am

So does anyone want to guess what the HD accessory and the "and more" prizes are for the 9 chibis? My guess is that the HD accessory is Gaap and the "and more" is a de-chibified Koko with Gaap as a WB with the ability to shrink enemies.

I also want to see someone fail a tune with the Omega Harmonics.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:47 am

Eve chibi?

Must have.
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:00 am

72 dollars for chibis... i have to think about this

if uc rt conversion come in with no gara chibi in the way... i might go all the way

Last edited by fhoeng on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhyadel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rhyadel

Female Posts : 273

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:05 am

I can only guess 5 of the possible campaign chibis. Unless they are just gonna use new ones and exclude old winberrl-chan and misty-chan. I would hope for a Renny-chan and Patty-chan though!

Probably go all the way but I doubt the "and more - ???" will be anything too special.
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:28 pm

How many I get depends on how cool they are. It'll definitely be at least 6, though.

I have Melfi-chan already, planning on getting Ivis
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:47 pm

Koko Gaap. Lily-chan, Crim-chan, Laz-chan, Ouka Daimouyo,Thoarla-chan, Melfy-chan. Ivis-chan, RWinberll-chan.
I dont think Eve-chan will come out Neutral
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:53 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
THE ONLY ONE I WANT IS EVE-CHAN.
WHY MUST I BUY 6 CHIBIS FIRST Sad.
Back to top Go down
Koichimaru
Newcomer
Newcomer
Koichimaru

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:57 pm

So, are they coming out with seven more chibis, or are they counting the chibis in the garapon?
Back to top Go down
Shimapan
Shimapan

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:13 pm

Koichimaru wrote:
So, are they coming out with seven more chibis, or are they counting the chibis in the garapon?

from CB homepage

NOTE: Each new level of prizes includes all the prizes from the previous levels before it. For example, if you collect 6 Campaign Chibis, you will get the prizes list for 1, 3, and 6 Chibis collected.

Only new Chibis (starting from Melfi-chan) count as Campaign Chibis! Melfi-chan, who will be available until June 23rd, and Ivis-chan, who will be available until June 30th, will both count for the campaign, so make sure to pick up both of them now if you are interested in getting all of the prizes this Fall!

so I'm guessing they must be limited edition chibis. Lets hope that they don't release 2+ chibis a month so that your actually paying 30rt for the chibi along with the 50rt from UC->RT conversion.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:19 pm

If Garapon, screw you CS.

If not, I'll probably go all the way since it's not that bad considering it's over like 3 months.
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:32 pm

Not interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.   Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it. Empty

Back to top Go down

Chibi Collection Campaign - For the stuff that comes with it.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next