Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About this new boss...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mastermind

About this new boss... Empty
PostSubject: About this new boss...   About this new boss... EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:56 pm

Is there a ruling on what weapons are good against her? What about drops?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: About this new boss...   About this new boss... EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:21 pm

She's the Ark of Hacks, C.S-Chan.

The fight is as follows:

1st fight: Destructor, Katana Max, Gigantinger

The FIRST THING that WILL HAPPEN is that Destructor immediately fires a big rocket at you dealing high damage. this WILL kill you if you have anything below 200 hp. I suggest you buy Air Loop/ Accele Roll beforehand and take to the air and use it to get out of the way. Accele roll is better than air loop for this case.

Destructors behavior: Destructor will always turn around to face you, charge up then release a single big shot. Dodging can be quite a pain, so try to stay behind Destructor when attacking. Melee recommended.

Gigantinger's behavior: Gigantinger will continuously rush you and multi-punch you. If you're not careful he'll corner you and take you out. Try to keep your distance. However, due to his kamikaze attitude it's somewhat easier if you used Artillery against him.

Katana Max's behavior: It gets close to you then gets slashing. Sounds easy? No! apparently it has a special status infliction called "shock", which disables all sub-weapons for set period of time. Oh, and he hurts. Keep your distance. Air recommended.

2nd fight: C.S-Chan

If you're playing one-star, this is the last fight.

C.S-Chan is SMALL. VERY SMALL. homing missiles from say, Sturbanger will not be able to hit her often. Try to go with someting with a big blast radius (e.g middle bazoooka), or something that shoots quickly (e.g gatling bazooka).

She runs around during this fight spamming star shaped projectiles, like the one shot from Elme.S HD. Avoiding them can be a little tough when she's after you, but a bit of dashing can save you most of the time.

When her hp runs low you will have to rush her for the last of her hp, because she will kamikaze and blow herself up in a blast of pink.

If you're on one-star, this is the end. If not, read on.

3rd fight: Volcanis, Alpha Golem, Gigandroff

Great, three bosses from the mission Gigan Busters. They're sized down this time so that they fit into the room.

The fight goes pretty much like the fights in Gigan Busters, except Gigandroff is permanently stuck in his "Second phase".

Volcanis behavior: It has two attacks: tiny fire-bird spamming, and a body-slam. due to it's size, avoiding the slam can be quite difficult. Try to fire at it's side/back all the time. Artillery recommended.

Alpha Golem behavior: It's slow. Very slow. However, it takes very little damage from ranged attacks (1-3), but takes regular damage from melee. If you stay in his sight for too long, it'll fire about five or so bazooka shots at you. Deals quite a bit, so watch out. Melee recommended.

Gigandroff behavior: It doesn't teleport, thank goodness! Anyway, it'll try to cut you apart with its sword, fire a gravity ball that slows you down AND deals heavy damage, and then fires a spreading, shotgun-like blue projectile. Avoiding it is easy if you're using an AIR bot. Try to take it down fast! Air/Artillery recommended.

4th fight: C.S-Chan

If you're playing two-stars, this is the last fight for you. IF you're doing three-stars, just keep going.

C.S-Chan won't be any different in behavior from last time, she'll run after somebody firing her weapons, switching targets occasionally, then exploding in pink again when her hp goes low. This time, though, she has a staff that shoots homing projectiles. Also, she fires twice as many star-shaped projectiles! Be careful on this one.

5th fight: Berzelius, Fractulus, Demonfox Haku

Pray to the gods that you'll survive, because you're facing all three at the same time.

While I did not have a chance to get to this part of the fight, I was told that Berzelius will spam missiles, Fractulus spams blaster shots, and Demonfox Haku will attack up close with his swordstaff.

The idea is that Air-types bring blasters to fight Fractulus, Artillery types focus on Berzelius, and Melee bring Combination/3-way daggers and fight Demonfox Haku. Yes, that means you have to beat them at their own game.

6th fight: C.S-Chan

Supposedly the end of the fight for three-star players. However, I don't know what she does during THIS fight, and input is appreciated.

Drops:

Tune-up materials aside..

C.S Rod drops from two-star
C.S Group Fan (?) is an accessory that drops from two-star

no idea whats on three-star.
Back to top Go down
Mastermind
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mastermind

PostSubject: Re: About this new boss...   About this new boss... EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:56 pm

Uh...wow. Thanks.

I've run it a few times now. I don't think you can get any of the equipment drops if she suicide blasts, so you have to kill her fast. I've only beaten level two once, and I got the staff. Not sure what the level 3 drop is, as I haven't done it. It also appears that combi daggers/melee attacks with wide range work well against CS because of her size.

Something else I noticed. If you look closely at the maps, they form the faces of Mecha Jetter Girl, Zero Saber Girl, Destructor Girl, etc. That explains why they have such odd terrain.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: About this new boss...   About this new boss... EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:42 am

I obtained my C.S staff on a certain run even when she blew herself up.

This remains a mystery.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: About this new boss...   About this new boss... EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:15 am

Is CS Staff good?
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: About this new boss...   About this new boss... EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:16 am

Slifer said that the staff is for the lols, just like haku.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: About this new boss...   About this new boss... EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:35 am

Really, you just whack with it? Boring.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: About this new boss...   About this new boss... EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:44 am

NovaZero wrote:
Is CS Staff good?

It actually deals upwards 120 damage when I ran into the two-star fight with it...

on Ivis.

Which had 12 TEC.
Back to top Go down
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

PostSubject: Re: About this new boss...   About this new boss... EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:38 am

looks like you guys need a wiki reader...

Round 1
Destructor CN (Bullet:~2.0x Melee:~4.5x Beam:~2.0x Explosive:~2.0x)
Gigantiger (Bullet:~3.9x Melee:~7.0x Beam:~4.3x Explosive:~3.9x)
Katana MAX (Bullet:~2.2x Melee:~5.8x Beam:~2.5x Explosive:~2.2x)

CS (Bullet:~1.0x Melee:~4.5x Beam:~1.0x Explosive:~1.0x)

Round 2
Volcanix(Bullet:~1.5x Melee:~1.5x Beam:~1.5x Explosive:~1.5x)
Omega Golem (Bullet:~0.01x Melee:~4.0x Beam:~0.01x Explosive:~0.01x)
Gigandroff(Bullet:~3.0x Melee:~0.01x Beam:~3.0x Explosive:~3.0x)

Round 3
Berzelius
Fractalus
Haku

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About this new boss...   About this new boss... Empty

Back to top Go down

About this new boss...
Page 1 of 1