Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attitudes...

Go down 
+30
IronFist
spiketrigger
Wolf Hikari
Valkyrie
Asagi-san
Frederica-Bernkastel
Divinity
Midona
Aria
Raki
Courius
ziix
Rinrin
knyx
NovaZero
Hyoka
Fainche
xzpwnz
Rhyadel
ngelicdark
NecroWing
rei_hunter
Zwiebel Force
Nisa
Z741
FireKiller87
Turkeysaur
DarkChuky
IcyAmiki
SurrealSight
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

Attitudes... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attitudes...   Attitudes... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:40 am

xzpwnz wrote:
A guy who quit
A lady air player who is terrified of hoppers
A 13 year old girl
A guy who is reluctant to unfreeze his account
Wiz is in good hands Cool
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Attitudes...   Attitudes... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:47 am

Ignoring people doesn't help much, but if I listened to the most of DOS' star ranks when I was a circle, I would've stopped already. Because of that I mostly made friends with peole from other unions. It's kinda weird that the problem starts occuring in other unions as well. I also note that circles and triangles from WIZ and BRD tend to listen better.

About the idea of "going to a room that fits your rank":
I'm a penta, and what I mostly encounter is that when I'm playing in a room full of hexagons and other pentagons; the room slowly changes into a "star ranked room". It isn't that much of a problem, since star ranks aren't invincible, but I'm trying to point out that there's a gap between Steel hero(square) rooms and rooms you can go into when you're a penta. Noting the difference is part of the learning process
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Attitudes...   Attitudes... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:09 am

Well, most people are don't want to lose. Moreover, if you're losing rapidly... Yeah, most of us really don't like losing especially when we're angry. That can't be helped...
And I don't know if you guys know about this but set up other players into an ignore list would solve anything, trust me.(for anybody know about this, please forgive me if I put up this thing)
But hey, whatever problem we get into, I believe we can solve it in a good way without hating or getting mad on each other.
Back to top Go down
SurrealSight

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Attitudes...   Attitudes... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:40 pm

Midona wrote:
You're hopping or have one of the following bot and play it commonly :
Seraph/TBG/Vanguard/EVE.

Yes? He's right speaking to you like that.

No? He's a moron.
I do not own any of these. And how would it make that right with those bots? This is about player attitudes and principles, not about bots. Why should there be any mitigating factors?

Divinity wrote:

While it is true that raging will do little to no effect on the game itself, but new players should stay in their rank / br limited rooms as to learn the game properly first, to be able to customize their bots in a fashion where they can contribute something to their teams other than -BP.
As I have replied to Nisa before, learning has to be against a curve, otherwise it makes no sense. I stopped playing the 2-4 Br room, or only play it occasionally, as I felt there wasn't much I could take away from there anymore. That particular room also happens to have very few players, if any at all, during the time I am on, compared to the open rooms.

Frederica-Bernkastel wrote:

Lol, back on topic i have never seen anyone from WIZ throw a tantrum or rage at noobs. Even when I was a feeding circle noob before RT ascension everyone was still nice even if I was dead last with a negative score. Mmmm, I wonder whats the full story that triggered this incident.
Those were the only 2 sentences I have ever said to Sierra.

Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Attitudes...   Attitudes... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:50 pm

Wolf Hikari wrote:
Well, most people are don't want to lose. Moreover, if you're losing rapidly... Yeah, most of us really don't like losing especially when we're angry. That can't be helped...
And I don't know if you guys know about this but set up other players into an ignore list would solve anything, trust me.(for anybody know about this, please forgive me if I put up this thing)
But hey, whatever problem we get into, I believe we can solve it in a good way without hating or getting mad on each other.

i dont really care lose or win in union wars as long they keep payed me...

as they sez in Cosmic Break TV Troupes... im Only in It For The Money
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
spiketrigger

PostSubject: Re: Attitudes...   Attitudes... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:50 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
but if I listened to the most of DOS' star ranks when I was a circle, I would've stopped already.

Tell us the details.

Last edited by spiketrigger on Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Attitudes...   Attitudes... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:44 pm

spiketrigger wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:
but if I listened to the most of DOS' star ranks when I was a circle, I would've stopped already.

Please tell us about this in detail. Thank you.

lol, thats no need for detail . . .

its from any, DOS, WIZ, BRD . . .

"those circles and triangles are feeding them" - duh, and u`re not killing their circles and triangles because of . . . ???

"wtf? why my team is filled with noob ranked?" - yeah, u was one of them in the past

"stop wasting our BP u noobs, if u dont even have a bot to fight dont join the room" - like if star ranked never suicided

"why our union have to always be with a lot of triangle ranked or lower??? thats why we always lose" - like if other unions dont but . . . (then Epochs have that rank blocking lower ranks to join epoch but, look at the fail . . . when a pentagon join epoch for the first time, he will also dont know wtf he have to do there because hes a noob to epoch anyway)

thats what I could remember, sure, dont remember who, also dont remember when and the exact words, but that pretty much cover a lot of players attitude
Back to top Go down
spiketrigger

PostSubject: Re: Attitudes...   Attitudes... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:41 pm

IronFist wrote:

"stop wasting our BP u noobs, if u dont even have a bot to fight dont join the room" - like if star ranked never suicided

I see a lot of suicide melee DOS star ranks. Wave after wave. Usually they do this out of frustration or desperation for one reason or another.
Back to top Go down
sibladeko
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Attitudes...   Attitudes... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:14 pm

xz do you wear your Naruto headband when you are making your millions daytrading stocks?
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Attitudes...   Attitudes... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:27 pm

sibladeko wrote:
xz do you wear your Naruto headband when you are making your millions daytrading stocks?
No, I wear my fighting spirit headband
I rarely do stocks nowadays
Though I don't see how that's relevant
And the display picture was from gaia, I was a frequent donator and received shit tons of fan art as thanks
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Attitudes...   Attitudes... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:36 pm

meeeh I just like to put ppl down
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Attitudes...   Attitudes... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:53 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
I lose every match

Remind me why I do arena again?
Because you are M.

Mishishishishishi~ (didyaseewutididthar?)

gonna "play" around with misa abit <3
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Attitudes...   Attitudes... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:54 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
sibladeko wrote:
No, I wear my fighting spirit headband
I rarely do stocks nowadays
Though I don't see how that's relevant
And the display picture was from gaia, I was a frequent donator and received shit tons of fan art as thanks

wutthat?

(D post,i know.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attitudes...   Attitudes... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:04 pm

1. xz donate to gaia
2. Some narutofag made fanart
3. Gave to xz
4. ???
5. xz with naruto avatar
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Attitudes...   Attitudes... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Cori wrote:
1. xz donate to gaia
3. Gave to xz
4. ???
5. xz with naruto avatar

funny,i always use avatar's to imagine a person's appearance.

And nao cori be kawaii~ Loli.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Attitudes...   Attitudes... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Nisa wrote:
Cori wrote:
1. xz donate to gaia
3. Gave to xz
4. ???
5. xz with naruto avatar

funny,i always use avatar's to imagine a person's appearance.

And nao cori be kawaii~ Loli.

And I'm cute, cudddly and everyone wants me to die.

Being Incubator is suffering.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Attitudes...   Attitudes... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:10 am

I find it "funny" how the only things that were directed at me and that could be insulting or displeasing, didn't come from the global chat...

And some times the game sure is too annoying, and I do vent on the global chat quite a bit, but if I am to call someone something, then it will probably be "lagger" because people just seem to abuse it quite a lot.
Today for example, in the same match I attacked 3 different people with melee. ,hit them plenty of times, no damage. All they did was turn around slowly and try to hit me. Then in the same match I attacked a few more and hit them without any problems. This turns to be pretty annoying because I lost my time trying to hit people that are lagging way too much.

Just like how when I decided to go fool around with a RS AM + K-Sword in the level 5 room, and I could hit everyone except 1 player that was using a shop Hati with a Kamui (and happens to be Brazilian). I tried to land the hits, no damage, no stun, and he just turned around after the 4th null hit, only to hit me instead. :/

Sometimes it has to come out. Sometimes it does.

I don't mind newbs. I'm pretty much a newb with melee, though it seems that people expect me to be a pro. :/
But the newbs in the game, I don't mind them, as long as they don't act all mighty and do what they want and doesn't listen to you when you are trying to help them. This happens way too many times on quests.
If I'm doing 1*, I don't care. But when it's 2*? Hell, if they decide that a beam gun is enough because they say so and doesn't listen to me? I don't even tell them anything else anymore, I just kick them out. There is no point in continuing to try to explain to them what I already did when they don't want to learn anything and think that they know more than who has 800+ hours of gameplay. :/

Now on arena? I don't care.
Most of time I don't see them being the problem, but the higher rank players leaving the room only to get in again and stack on 1 side. :/
You can see the matching going from balanced to one sided while you wait for the match to begin.
How can I talk about newbs when I see high ranked players doing something as childish as that?
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: Attitudes...   Attitudes... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:26 am

i.. generally don't give a fuck. lol. i've payed. played. and now, i dun give a fuck. generally.. they can insult wadeva and whereever but i just ignore.. usually i'd jus go solo, cut down everyone. die and still get most titles (well, used to since i've stopped playing) and go meh.

attitudes and such are common in games and such, but how you handle it determines wad kind of a person are you. I'm not saying i'm all so perfect. heck i even raged and got banned for a period =3

that aside, jus usually ignore, do wad you like regardless wad people tells you.. take it from me, i dun really care about the game. i jus want it to end asap whether i lose or not... or you can go on friend hunting ^_^

yes, i specifically aim for somoene i know if they are in the same matching regardless on how many people are on my tail and how many bots i used.. but that's all in the past.

aside from that, chillax. it gets shit boring after a short while to even play this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attitudes...   Attitudes... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Attitudes...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com