Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Tournament Discussion

Go down 
+51
fggt
Priskern
Fudge
yilx
Emeraldsun
InnocentThoughts
Lunyaa
Turkeysaur
Ivis
Tuskin
SkyPanic
Monsun
tiflisben
Sylian
necrodrakath
monkeytheifx
Nisa
Phyress
Seinaru
reVelske
inzane14
Hellenisti
Mastermind
Z741
IronFist
Alpha
boytitan2
Noirel
Cyrax
Senhime
NecroWing
hankzorz
Rinrin
ironpen27
Puddin'
susanoo
Adius
shinigami
ziix
NovaZero
ngelicdark
Hyoka
Purianite
xzpwnz
RoflWaffle
(´・ω・`)
Nihil679
knyx
NumeroDoS
reiya
LordShade
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:59 pm

Seinaru wrote:
Please Brag some more BoyTitty. Please. Cause the simple fact that you exploit the Point system with your Fat Artillery Suicides make it Blatantly Obvious that your a Noob.

Not to mention, you Degrade anyone who uses a Moe Bot, which many of them are Very skilled in the right hands.

Many of MoD Players are skilled, and many of them Use Moe's as well. Not to mention, 90% of your builds have Grandum Booster, Which are a High cost, Low Damage Weapon. Their Accuracy Sucks on anything higher than 25 Fly, which is most Airs, and doesnt even touch Lands At all.

Boytitty, the sooner you change your 10 Year old attitude, the More you will realize that your all bark and No bite.

and By the way. Get something straight. you need at least 10 people from EFB to stack a room before you even remotly begin to win. while it takes only 2 MSBS members.

Omg Omg Guys I still use fat arts 0_o.

Nope only bots I use are amatues muichi amateus nova with gathima ams/toybox ams and ramjet launcer tuned for speed and range and are hoppers, blitzelt/serion mixed, and vangaurd and ,hatigarm machine and a , k sword byne build. A star dust gegrassis type f build.And a suzaku with blitzelts booster and ammo tuned garulu am. omg guys those bots are fat L sized arts with grandum booster 0_o

I never said moe bots are bad i just dont like moe.

I dont were u been but if u havent played this game in over 3-5 months u really shouldnt comment on it at all
Back to top Go down
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:31 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
reVelske wrote:
So much faith in NFA :V

didnt most of there top go charlottes and I hop which left to charlottes

NFA's top left to join Charlotte? Where did u hear that?

btw iHop was only a temporary clan . They were former ETF members fyi.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:34 pm

monkeytheifx wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
reVelske wrote:

I see thanks guessing nfa just been in active then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:36 pm

Cori wrote:
1. Charlotte
2. SpermHotglue
3. NFA/Snowflake
Back to top Go down
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 261

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:37 pm

monkeytheifx wrote:

iHop is eternal!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:24 pm

monkeytheifx wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
reVelske wrote:

Charlotte is mainly ETF and Lumina members, Vyo, Asagi and others are still NFA.
Back to top Go down
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 261

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:02 pm

knyx wrote:
Charlotte is mainly ETF and Lumina members, Vyo, Asagi and others are still NFA.

i like how 2 people makes you think charlotte is mainly made up of lumina members
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:59 pm

1. Armadalolicon
2. Armadalolicon
3. Armadalolicon

I love my clan *-*
Back to top Go down
Sylian
Newcomer
Newcomer

Female Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:49 pm

1) Hotglue
2) Charlotte
3) NoFunAllowed / Snowflake

Because I can't charge RT, I got banned from superrewards right after I started to proxy to get american offers since there is nothing in my region.
Peanutlab doesn't give anything anymore and Gamecoins is shit and never once rewarded me and reporting it doesn't help ;_;
I'm pretty active and a few RT would help a lot.
Thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:57 pm

(´・ω・`) wrote:
knyx wrote:

i like how 2 people makes you think charlotte is mainly made up of lumina members

i like how vult and ether
Back to top Go down
tiflisben
tiflisben

Female Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:55 pm

Im placing my hopes up for my Clan VS MSBS

Noypi VS MSBS

I know this is going to be a tough battle but I'm not giving up :p

Gwennie here part of the line up for Noypi :3
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/Gwenany
Monsun
Newcomer
Newcomer
Monsun

Male Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:59 pm

1 Hotglue
2 MSBS
3 Charlotte
Back to top Go down
inzane14
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
inzane14

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:35 pm

Seinaru wrote:
Please Brag some more BoyTitty. Please. Cause the simple fact that you exploit the Point system with your Fat Artillery Suicides make it Blatantly Obvious that your a Noob.

Not to mention, you Degrade anyone who uses a Moe Bot, which many of them are Very skilled in the right hands.

Many of MoD Players are skilled, and many of them Use Moe's as well. Not to mention, 90% of your builds have Grandum Booster, Which are a High cost, Low Damage Weapon. Their Accuracy Sucks on anything higher than 25 Fly, which is most Airs, and doesnt even touch Lands At all.

Boytitty, the sooner you change your 10 Year old attitude, the More you will realize that your all bark and No bite.

and By the way. Get something straight. you need at least 10 people from EFB to stack a room before you even remotly begin to win. while it takes only 2 MSBS members.

thank you and Have a nice day.

My Bets on Winning

Charlotte
Eternalforce Blizzard
MSBS/Hotglue.

I Know the Limits of the Clan, so im not even gonna bother saying were gonna Beat 2 Cash Whore Clans.

Apparently someone's been living under a rock for a while. BoyTits doesn't use his Grandum BS bots much anymore because he actually learned from his mistakes for once. I'm not defending him or anything, but at least TittyBoy is is partly useful now in arena with his Ama, Shield-dog and Fencers.

About his hateful view of moe-bots and his 10 year old attitude, you really shouldn't take him seriously. He is BoyTitan after all. This is the internet. If you're gonna take the post of a troll seriously, successful troll is successful. He's just bringing you down to his level. I actually find it funny he doesn't use moe-bots, seeing as they're one of the strongest types of bots in the game. Titan is just an amusing troll.

EDIT: At least 10 EFB is what it takes to carry a room eh? I only see one.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:53 pm

Seinaru wrote:

thank you and Have a nice day.

My Bets on Winning

Charlotte
Eternalforce Blizzard
MSBS/Hotglue.

I Know the Limits of the Clan, so im not even gonna bother saying were gonna Beat 2 Cash Whore Clans.

grandum user can be a man though
just know how to work with it and you ll be fine

destructor + grandum BS + bazooka with high FLY = awesome L art

and about 10 EFB stack = 2 MSBS stack it's depend in opponent and comrade too lol!

btw
i can carry a room with average opponent and comrade though, specially with some map like dull road, rivers, midnight
and i use my mecha bots, not moe lol!
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:02 pm

seeing Boytitan in a room automatically makes me auto target him whenever I see him

shame BoyTitan, all the robots you use now, even though they arn't fat, are free kills to me.

you saw how long my bots take to kill you. about 3seconds.

also i remember Nitori showing a screenshot at one point

'all moes will die today' - you said

shortly after you will killed by a moebot

it was quite possibly the most amusing thing I've ever seen.

and you are a giant cost bucket as well. even though you come top 10, coming top 10 with 8k Cost is not good. I come top 10 with 0 Cost. Try and achieve that.

(and before you say 'hurr durr matches are not equal' this was during one of those rare cases where the DOS match is equal to WIZ.)

and furthermore you need to drop that bluffing attitude that you do after every game

HURR DURR I CAME 3rd WIZ YOU ALL SUCK ONLY THREE EFB TO DEFEAT ALL OF WIZ

now can we please get back on topic, this is my competition thread and I'm offering people who can't buy RT a chance to get some, take your petty arguments elsewhere.

Back to top Go down
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:10 pm

LordShade wrote:
seeing Boytitan in a room automatically makes me auto target him whenever I see him

shame BoyTitan, all the robots you use now, even though they arn't fat, are free kills to me.

and you are a giant cost bucket as well. even though you come top 10, coming top 10 with 8k Cost is not good. I come top 10 with 0 Cost. Try and achieve that.

(and before you say 'hurr durr matches are not equal' this was during one of those rare cases where the DOS match is equal to WIZ.)

and furthermore you need to drop that bluffing attitude that you do after every game

now can we please get back on topic, this is my competition thread and I'm offering people who can't buy RT a chance to get some, take your petty arguments elsewhere.

Try killing BoyTits without using AG/MB air before talking.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:12 pm

OST for the next week.

Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:14 pm

monkeytheifx wrote:
LordShade wrote:

i killed his HOMING SEIRON HD WITH BLITZELT BS. using my seraph.
plus he made the map green field. big field where his infinite fly can help him escape to where he can just wait for his wb to recharge. therefore i fought him in his aura mode the whole time. u were saying?
Back to top Go down
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:09 pm

Rinrin wrote:
monkeytheifx wrote:
LordShade wrote:

i killed his HOMING SEIRON HD WITH BLITZELT BS. using my seraph.
plus he made the map green field. big field where his infinite fly can help him escape to where he can just wait for his wb to recharge. therefore i fought him in his aura mode the whole time. u were saying?

I meant LordShade .
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Seinaru wrote:

Get something straight. you need at least 10 people from EFB to stack a room before you even remotly begin to win. while it takes only 2 MSBS members.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This next one is my highest score in arena so far...

Spoiler:

before anyone says anything... i dont have AG or EVE

so we need 10 efb to stack one room to win? hmmm...

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:04 pm

LordShade wrote:

are u really taking credits for a game were we were severely out numbered and I had 1000-2000 contrib a game really ur not the only one with target boytitan syndrome.

Also remember what happend once u started braggging I called fenrir over And it took just me and him to bust your kandy asses.

I even told told u guys are barely winning stop bragging Im just tryna have fun keep it up And i will get a clan member cause it only will take 2 of us to buried u noobs
Back to top Go down
tiflisben
tiflisben

Female Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:29 pm

guys its just a game dont get too hotty :3

and too much for my hopes up, we got butt kicked by MSBS our clan leader got disconnected from the very start of the battle Sad
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/Gwenany
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Adius wrote:
Seinaru wrote:

Get something straight. you need at least 10 people from EFB to stack a room before you even remotly begin to win. while it takes only 2 MSBS members.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This next one is my highest score in arena so far...

Spoiler:

before anyone says anything... i dont have AG or EVE

so we need 10 efb to stack one room to win? hmmm...

Nice opponents.
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:24 pm

Puddin' wrote:
Nice opponents.

sarcasm? i couldnt tell... if you're talking about the hp buffs... its not my fault dos has the lowest population and wiz/brd likes to beat up on our noobs... can't i join in and turn a massacre into a slaughter? =)

Last edited by Adius on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:25 pm

monkeytheifx wrote:
LordShade wrote:

lol, what kind of bots u used to kill him???

because . .. depending on situation and kind of bot, thats no way u can kill . . . depending thats no way your target can survive (or kill you)

and when I say "waht kind of bot" I mean ART, AIR, LND, also weapons . . . not if its moe or not moe (like, my cetusion is my Wing Fortress, painfuly slow for an AIR but strong and with strong weapons + higher TEC and TGH, TGH 25, than my Izuna - yet annoying RT bots stun me at each single shot with some weapons) . . . but, AIR bot dont mean every AIR bot have the same advantages against the same kind of targets (like, my Izuna have advantage against LNDs, slower AIR and ARTs when I fly over their heads, while my Cetusion is better to stun targets at long range, also to make better damage at long range - range 350, 300 and 280 for each of the 3 wepaons I use, if Im not wrong about any range - what mean I can target distracted ARTs, fast AIR bots "at long range" and try to stun then also, sure, I can target LNDs but its harder for me to run away so or I kill or when I land I cna get killed)

so, when u kill someone, its someone u could kill because of either kinf of bot, kind of weapon and situation . . . I already checked my self, being on BT team and against his team, that he do suicidal attacks many times, but dont mean hes a free kill, or else he wouldnt make damage, like a lot of suiciders do and, lol, these days I checked some VFs trying to hit either my Cetusion or Izuna . . . u see, this is the kind of noob that is a free kill, instead of trying to run away and get help, no, he try to hunt something that get out of his weapon range and kill him fast from safe position to safe position . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Tournament Discussion
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next