Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Tournament Discussion

Go down 
+51
fggt
Priskern
Fudge
yilx
Emeraldsun
InnocentThoughts
Lunyaa
Turkeysaur
Ivis
Tuskin
SkyPanic
Monsun
tiflisben
Sylian
necrodrakath
monkeytheifx
Nisa
Phyress
Seinaru
reVelske
inzane14
Hellenisti
Mastermind
Z741
IronFist
Alpha
boytitan2
Noirel
Cyrax
Senhime
NecroWing
hankzorz
Rinrin
ironpen27
Puddin'
susanoo
Adius
shinigami
ziix
NovaZero
ngelicdark
Hyoka
Purianite
xzpwnz
RoflWaffle
(´・ω・`)
Nihil679
knyx
NumeroDoS
reiya
LordShade
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:13 pm

Adius wrote:
Puddin' wrote:
Nice opponents.

sarcasm? i couldnt tell... if you're talking about the hp buffs... its not my fault dos has the lowest population and wiz/brd likes to beat up on our noobs... can't i join in and turn a massacre into a slaughter? =)

There's no one good on the opposing team.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:34 pm

Puddin' wrote:
Adius wrote:
Puddin' wrote:
Nice opponents.

sarcasm? i couldnt tell... if you're talking about the hp buffs... its not my fault dos has the lowest population and wiz/brd likes to beat up on our noobs... can't i join in and turn a massacre into a slaughter? =)

3rd screen shot was a snowflake stacked room Razz Razz

At iron I killed airs with vanguard 0_o killing achans and seraphs with vangaurd feals good man fealls good
Back to top Go down
Ivis
Newcomer
Newcomer
Ivis

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:41 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Puddin' wrote:
Adius wrote:

3rd screen shot was a snowflake stacked room Razz Razz

At iron I killed airs with vanguard 0_o killing achans and seraphs with vangaurd feals good man fealls good
>implying Snowflakes is good
Back to top Go down
Mastermind
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mastermind

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Petty Bullshit: Cosmic Break Edition.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:40 pm

Mastermind wrote:
Petty Bullshit: Cosmic Break Edition.

Finally someone sums it up in words.

Let's have a beer to the dream.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Ivis wrote:
>implying Snowflakes is good
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:13 pm

I'm pretty sure everyone brags about their high score at "noob" rooms. Specially at the lol "UC challenge" someone posted one month ago.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:06 pm

monkeytheifx wrote:
LordShade wrote:
seeing Boytitan in a room automatically makes me auto target him whenever I see him

shame BoyTitan, all the robots you use now, even though they arn't fat, are free kills to me.

you saw how long my bots take to kill you. about 3seconds.

also i remember Nitori showing a screenshot at one point

'all moes will die today' - you said

shortly after you will killed by a moebot

it was quite possibly the most amusing thing I've ever seen.

and you are a giant cost bucket as well. even though you come top 10, coming top 10 with 8k Cost is not good. I come top 10 with 0 Cost. Try and achieve that.

(and before you say 'hurr durr matches are not equal' this was during one of those rare cases where the DOS match is equal to WIZ.)

and furthermore you need to drop that bluffing attitude that you do after every game

HURR DURR I CAME 3rd WIZ YOU ALL SUCK ONLY THREE EFB TO DEFEAT ALL OF WIZ

now can we please get back on topic, this is my competition thread and I'm offering people who can't buy RT a chance to get some, take your petty arguments elsewhere.

Try killing BoyTits without using AG/MB air before talking.

You know, before I started using those bots I have killed him with the simple auto beam rifle. He is incredibly easy to hit and it doesn't help that his bots have a huge hitbox. Even his Seiron is fricken huge. wtf Cross Flags anyone?

Quote :

are u really taking credits for a game were we were severely out numbered and I had 1000-2000 contrib a game really ur not the only one with target boytitan syndrome.

Also remember what happend once u started braggging I called fenrir over And it took just me and him to bust your kandy asses.

I even told told u guys are barely winning stop bragging Im just tryna have fun keep it up And i will get a clan member cause it only will take 2 of us to buried u noobs

and you still need to drop that crappy attitude boytitty

you DON'T BLUFF when you Win. you say 'good game all, that was really fun' instead of saying HURR DURR WIZ YOU ALL SUCK!!!!!!

Do you realize this is exactly why people think DOS is full a idiots? cause of people like you who shit things up.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:57 pm

[quote="LordShade"][quote="monkeytheifx"]
LordShade wrote:

and you still need to drop that crappy attitude boytitty

you DON'T BLUFF when you Win. you say 'good game all, that was really fun' instead of saying HURR DURR WIZ YOU ALL SUCK!!!!!!

Do you realize this is exactly why people think DOS is full a idiots? cause of people like you who shit things up.

HAVE U EVER PLAYED A COMPETITIVE ONLINE GAME BEFORE HAVE U this is casual talk if u think im trash talking
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:05 am

If that kind of talk is casual, then I needn't know what's trash talking
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:06 am

errr....what's this thread about again?? scratch
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:28 am

out of all matched joined, the only rooms where I've heard that crap is with BT, silentice and some marble named cloud.

said marble also goes full retard and orders stars around.

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:18 am

do u guys really play online games scratch scratch

seriously trash talking is well common only reason I have a mic for my pc and xbox 360.

Foreign gamers is weird man
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:19 am

boytitan2 wrote:

seriously trash talking is well common

It doesn't really mean you should trash talk as well.
Back to top Go down
Lunyaa

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:47 am

im sry

Last edited by Lunyaa on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:50 am

boytitan2 wrote:

seriously trash talking is well common only reason I have a mic for my pc and xbox 360.

lol

I play lots of competitive online games, guess what. YOU GET BANNED FOR NOT BEING A GOOD SPORT

infact I play Starcraft 2, if you badmouth somebody on that, guess what. Somebody will and can report you and all replays get sent to the DEVs themselves. Its why they put in a Mandatory 'gg' whenever you lose a game. Infact it comes up automatically.

also Boytitty, nobody, NOBODY TRASH TALKS EACH OTHER UNLESS YOU ARE A 12 YEAR OLD PUBESCENT Call of Duty RETARD, now the way you act I bet you are a 12 year old Call of duty retard who goes 'blah blah blah you all suck I am the best'

Learn to be a good sport, just because everybody trash talks doesn't mean you have too either. infact you are one (NOTE, you are ONE OF THEM, theres like 4 others) of the ONLY PEOPLE IN THE ENTIRETY OF COSMICBREAK WHO TRASH TALKS. ARE YOU PROUD? ARE YOU SATISFIED?

also you probably play some really really shitty online competitive games.

Now Get the hell out of my thread boytitty.

It would be a shame if this thread was derailed and consequently locked because of you. I'm offering people a chance to get some RT and YOU ARE RUINING IT.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:08 am

LordShade wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

lol

I play lots of competitive online games, guess what. YOU GET BANNED FOR NOT BEING A GOOD SPORT

infact I play Starcraft 2, if you badmouth somebody on that, guess what. Somebody will and can report you and all replays get sent to the DEVs themselves. Its why they put in a Mandatory 'gg' whenever you lose a game. Infact it comes up automatically.

also Boytitty, nobody, NOBODY TRASH TALKS EACH OTHER UNLESS YOU ARE A 12 YEAR OLD PUBESCENT Call of Duty RETARD, now the way you act I bet you are a 12 year old Call of duty retard who goes 'blah blah blah you all suck I am the best'

Learn to be a good sport, just because everybody trash talks doesn't mean you have too either. infact you are one (NOTE, you are ONE OF THEM, theres like 4 others) of the ONLY PEOPLE IN THE ENTIRETY OF COSMICBREAK WHO TRASH TALKS. ARE YOU PROUD? ARE YOU SATISFIED?

It would be a shame if this thread was derailed and consequently locked because of you. I'm offering people a chance to get some RT and YOU ARE RUINING IT.

lets see fps game I play or played

Halo reach

halo 3

halo 2

cross fire

unreal tournament 1

unreal tournemnt 2004

gears of war 1

if Im really bored Ill play cod tho its to easy for my tase

waiting for gears 3

half life one have not touched two

quake 3 arena.

tribes 1 and 2

tribe vengence it was so lame =|.

Far cry (fucking miss that game man Sad Sad )

Pretty much every single competitive fps made that can be played at a professional lvl.

Also dont know bout u asians but trash talking is just a way to be funny its really just making jokes if you take it seriously u then came right out your own circus.

Only reason I started trash talking and insulting moe for ex, The first time I insulted moe all of hot glue raged and I mean rage to the point were they were so busy targeting me in epoch that dos won since they didnt attack the ps.

I lmfao so hard at how mad they got over a simple joke I said fuck it let me keep going this shit is fucking great.

Also meeh I play command and conquer never got into star craft tho thats not the type of game u trash talk in anyways to busy thinking u dont have time.

The one time I did trash talk and went afk cause I had a shit ton of units in red alert 2 and said this is a garunteed win some how lost even tho I destroyed the kids barracks and building materials.

And agian if you wana know why theres so many trash talkers how much of cosmic break are socially inept ppl otakus or asians most of em Im prett much one of the few players not in that socail group. Tho i watched over 200 animes now king .

SHIT MOST OF THE PPL WHO PLAY COSMIC BREAK ARENT EVEN GAMERS THIS GAMES IS COMPLETELY AUTO AIM ITS ALL ABOUT BUILDS AND TIMEING ANYONE WHO THINKS THIS GAME TAKES SKILL IS MENTALLY BRAIN DEAD.

Back to top Go down
susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:19 am

Pretty much every single competitive fps made that can be played at a professional lvl.

every single competitive can be played at a professional lvl.

competitive

professional lvl.

+

Also meeh I play command and conquer never got into star craft tho thats not the type of game u trash talk in anyways to busy thinking u dont have time.

never got into star craft tho thats not the type of game u trash talk in anyways to busy thinking u dont have time.

i find this funny

why am i even replying to this anyway :< everyone should realize by now that whenever you start replying to him, his troll kicks in and you're just dancing the way the troll wants you to be.

Last edited by susanoo on Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:22 am

boytitan2 wrote:
LordShade wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

lol

lets see fps game I play or played

Halo reach - shit

halo 3 - shit

halo 2 - shit

cross fire - meh

unreal tournament 1 - good

unreal tournemnt 2004 - good

gears of war 1 - meh

if Im really bored Ill play cod tho its to easy for my tase

waiting for gears 3

half life one have not touched two - wtf

quake 3 arena. - k.

tribes 1 and 2 - never heard of it

tribe vengence it was so lame =|.

Far cry (fucking miss that game man Sad Sad ) - far cry was shit

Also dont know bout u asians but trash talking is just a way to be funny its really just making jokes if you take it seriously u then came right out your own circus.

Only reason I started trash talking and insulting moe for ex, The first time I insulted moe all of hot glue raged and I mean rage to the point were they were so busy targeting me in epoch that dos won since they didnt attack the ps.

I lmfao so hard at how mad they got over a simple joke I said fuck it let me keep going this shit is fucking great. - I'm not Hotglue but. Go ahead and treat hotglue like shit. because they are all socially inept Otakus, but that doesn't automatically mean everybody else is from Hotglue and therefore Socially Inept.

Also meeh I play command and conquer never got into star craft tho thats not the type of game u trash talk in anyways to busy thinking u dont have time. - this is true, I've vsed people who were too busy trash talking saying I sucked so I rolled him so very hard that shut him up for good

The one time I did trash talk and went afk cause I had a shit ton of units in red alert 2 and said this is a garunteed win some how lost even tho I destroyed the kids barracks and building materials.

And agian if you wana know why theres so many trash talkers how much of cosmic break are socially inept ppl otakus or asians most of em Im prett much one of the few players not in that socail group. Tho i watched over 200 animes now king . - cosmicbreak is a pasttime for me, I do have a life and I am attending a University to get a degree, the funny thing is the course I'm doing requires me to be able to speak properly. I.e Do speeches so I am definitely not a 'socially inept' person. also I hardly have time to watch anime anymore. maybe 2 episodes a week. if that.

SHIT MOST OF THE PPL WHO PLAY COSMIC BREAK ARENT EVEN GAMERS THIS GAMES IS COMPLETELY AUTO AIM ITS ALL ABOUT BUILDS AND TIMEING ANYONE WHO THINKS THIS GAME TAKES SKILL IS MENTALLY BRAIN DEAD. - this is the smartest thing you've ever said

all my responses are from the -
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:27 am

susanoo wrote:

every single competitive can be played at a professional lvl.

competitive

professional lvl.

+

never got into star craft tho thats not the type of game u trash talk in anyways to busy thinking u dont have time.

i find this funny

why am i even replying to this anyway :< everyone should realize by now that whenever you start replying to him, his troll kicks in and you're just dancing the way the troll wants you to be.

I wasnt even trolling ??

And i have 0 clue at the point your trying to make ????
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:12 am

boytitan2 wrote:
I wasnt even trolling ??
u are. and stop.
now gtfo and stop swaying this thread away from its original purpose.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:32 am

Rinrin wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
I wasnt even trolling ??
u are. and stop.

Um I really not.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:34 am

didn't all of you guys troll him ? lol

it's not good to bully a person every time he/she appeared
ppl can be better and better but it needs time to get it

and i think he's better than what i saw him with fat bots before
Back to top Go down
Mastermind
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mastermind

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:30 am

SO HOW ABOUT THAT CLAN TOURNAMENT
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:35 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
I wasnt even trolling ??
u are. and stop.

Um I really not.

Thread about clan tourney

You spouting bullshit about trashtalking

Real on topic thar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tournament Discussion   Clan Tournament Discussion - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Tournament Discussion
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next