Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mayhem The Santa Bot

Go down 
+6
LoneWolfZX
NEXT
Mastermind
Fate
Feign
Desu
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Mayhem The Santa Bot Empty
PostSubject: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:12 am

Greetings everyone, Mayhem here saying it's that time of the year to give gifts and spread joy and love around Cosmic Break!

Mayhem The Santa Bot Santa_claus-600x458

No it is not Christmas, it is "Last Maintenance Of Cosmic Break Beta 1 Day". Do you know what that means?! It means I am giving away stuff! That's right, from now until the end of Beta 1 I will be going around Channel 1 giving away 1 bot to anyone who friends me. So far I have gifted away 5 million UC worth of gifts to the people of Cosmic Break.

Have you missed out of the Ghost Tree events are just joined the game? Now is your chance to test out one of those awesome shop bots you wanted since you saw it! Just find me, friend me and name the bot! I will allow for alternative gifts if I am not busy. Such gifts can include x2 tickets or even the S Crim Rose promo item!

I will try to be on at all times from now until beta ends. I will also be going around the quest, mission and wiz areas offering gifts. Why do this? Simple, I like making people happy and am very selfless. But heck, beta is ending anyways so what is the point of keeping millions of uc to yourself?

Please just remember to wait your turn and be patient! There are many people who I gift and thus at times I am really busy with gifting. However, I shall get to you as soon as I possibly can. This is Mayhem, and unlike my name suggests, I will be spreading joy to the Cosmic Break community! ENJOY!
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:06 am

1,000 Cosmos alphas.
Now.
Don't even ask why.
Gift them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:59 am

Garapon 4 is a cruel cruel mistress, if you have a Medi-Aide, I can has?.

It's the only thing I'll ask for.

Last edited by Feign on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:02 am

Feign wrote:
Garapon 4 is a cruel cruel mistress, if you have a Medi-Aide, I can has?

Not possible. No

You can not gift Garapon roles and thus I can not possibly gift her to you. However, if you would like ANY mech from the "robots" tab just let me know!

I am going to bed for now so I shall see you all later today.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:12 am

Mayhem wrote:
Feign wrote:

Not possible. No

You can not gift Garapon roles and thus I can not possibly gift her to you. However, if you would like ANY mech from the "robots" tab just let me know!

Very well, in that case, a standard Tesladonna?

EDIT: I guess I'm going back to bed too... 7am here, and I got in from work last night at 2:30am.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:51 am

Cosmos.
Now
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:39 pm

nice, i want a hug Smile
Back to top Go down
Mastermind
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mastermind

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:47 pm

Thanks again for the Crimrose N.
Back to top Go down
NEXT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NEXT

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:05 pm

Hehe, I got my robo from Mayhem and very thankful. just can't figure out what I wanna do to my Hatigarm o__O;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:50 am

Feign wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
Feign wrote:

Not possible. No

EDIT: I guess I'm going back to bed too... 7am here, and I got in from work last night at 2:30am.

I did not see your edit, I'm sorry that a day has passed since checking these forums as I have not been at my computer at all. I will gladly gift you such a bot if you wish to still receive it only tho we have a day left in beta.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:18 am

I want my battle toads for the wii.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolfZX
LoneWolfZX

Male Posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:35 am

Got all the bots i wanted already Smile ill take a high five tho cause your awesome
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~wolfand/

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:44 am

LoneWolfZX wrote:
Got all the bots i wanted already Smile ill take a high five tho cause your awesome

That reminded me of that American Dad episode when the dad and Roger get necklaces of hands that they spin around and then smack both together, thus giving the ultimate high five of awesome. Razz

Last edited by Mayhem on Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:50 am

Mayhem wrote:
Feign wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
Feign wrote:

Not possible. No

I did not see your edit, I'm sorry that a day has passed since checking these forums as I have not been at my computer at all. I will gladly gift you such a bot if you wish to still receive it only tho we have a day left in beta.
Last night, I rolled Garapon 4 because I'm a horrible masochist, and I got Tesladonna Coil! First robo that I've EVER gotten from 4. Not a Medi-Aide, but good enough!

I also got 2 tune up sets, a fishing whip and a magnet whip on the 5 roll before that. That brings my fishing Whip total to 16 out of 29 total rolls on 4. If there was a way, I'd give them out like candy. as there is not, I sell them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:54 am

Feign wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
Feign wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
Feign wrote:

Not possible. No

Last night, I rolled Garapon 4 because I'm a horrible masochist, and I got Tesladonna Coil! First robo that I've EVER gotten from 4. Not a Medi-Aide, but good enough!

I also got 2 tune up sets, a fishing whip and a magnet whip on the 5 roll before that. That brings my fishing Whip total to 16 out of 29 total rolls on 4. If there was a way, I'd give them out like candy. as there is not, I sell them.

I can get on and gift you the other Tesla if you want it.

Edit: I'm going to bed, about to pass out now.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:38 am

Mayhem wrote:
It seems we are cursed... One may not be awake unless the other is asleep. >_<
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:30 am

Feign wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
It seems we are cursed... One may not be awake unless the other is asleep. >_<

Timezones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:12 am

Alright let me point out that my little gift event is over. I hope all of you who got a gift enjoy it, and see you around for Beta 2!
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:04 am

Mayhem wrote:
Alright let me point out that my little gift event is over. I hope all of you who got a gift enjoy it, and see you around for Beta 2!

Lol i was Satan Claus.
I gave away about 500,000 crimroses to anyone and everyone in my clan, friends list or anyone i saw.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:49 am

Desu wrote:
Mayhem wrote:

Lol i was Satan Claus.
I gave away about 500,000 crimroses to anyone and everyone in my clan, friends list or anyone i saw.
I didn't get one.

I feel unloved. Sad
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:53 am

Feign wrote:
Desu wrote:
Mayhem wrote:

Lol i was Satan Claus.
I didn't get one.

I feel unloved. Sad

Youwant 100 crims?
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:53 am

Desu wrote:
Feign wrote:
Desu wrote:
Mayhem wrote:

Lol i was Satan Claus.
I didn't get one.

I feel unloved. Sad

Youwant 100 crims?
Not really, one Winberrl would be nice, though.
Back to top Go down
technomo12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
technomo12

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:21 pm

i would love some UC so i can use it for tune up fodder so atleast i know what to do if the official launches

IGN: Ruriko
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:42 pm

i demand my cold and metallic hug!
Back to top Go down
ViolentJustice

Male Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:41 pm

Hello Mayhem,

I was just wondering if it's possible you can gift a Winberrel.

Because my friends is talking about Winberrel how good she is and I really want try it out,but I don't much UC ever since I spent it on my Quad Shield Byne Mech Lol.

IGN:ViolentJustice

Please and Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem The Santa Bot   Mayhem The Santa Bot Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayhem The Santa Bot
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next