Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem.

Go down 
+4
Nihil679
boytitan2
LazerRazer
Nisa
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem. Empty
PostSubject: Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem.   Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:55 pm

^Discuss
Good to have Sean back! But what happened to Mayhem? He's a purple mod all of a sudden. New set of rules explains everything, and also you need to have good spelling, grammer and punctuation (I doubt Boytitan can do this). Not to mention, your health bar will restore to green overtime!
Woot this is awesome!
(the signatures the signatures... orz)
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem.   Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Ohai,Wb sean.

Don't bother trying the game without spending some (hard) $$$ now,the current meta-game (and has been so since launch)

Pay + skill/pay more = winz

That aside,Good morning ^^
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem.   Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Ohi Sean, I wasn't around when you were. But wb. It's nice seeing some rules set in stone. It's for the better!

Quote :
3. Do not post if you don't have anything useful to say :
No flooding/spamming. Do not make blatantly irrelevant or useless posts. If you don't have any useful commentary or content don't post, and make your comments worthwhile. Simple remarks CAN be considered worthwhile, providing that it doesn't end in single-sentence 'me too' or 'X-chan is my waifu' pointless one-liner posts.

Oh will you manage this, Nisa?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem.   Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:06 pm

I never read the old rules not gona bother with new ones dont care.
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

Male Posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem.   Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:10 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

You didn't read the old rules because there were no old rules.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nihil679
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem.   Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Why's Mayhem purple? D:
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem.   Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:18 pm

ziix wrote:
Why's Mayhem purple? D:

Does he lack oxygen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem.   Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:40 pm

ziix wrote:
Why's Mayhem purple? D:
Was a mistake. I had my mod status hidden. I'm still an admin tho.

Last edited by Mayhem on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem.   Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:29 pm

Nihil679 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

There still are no rules well for me Im boytitan banning me would be 100times worse than banning tempura. Im Cosmic breaks MOST KNOWN PLAYER.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem.   Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:32 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Nihil679 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

There still are no rules well for me Im boytitan banning me would be 100times worse than banning tempura. Im Cosmic breaks MOST KNOWN PLAYER.
There were in fact old rules the moment you registered to the forum. You agreed to not break them when you joined the site. Now they are listed in a thread, not just registration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem.   Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:44 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
banning me would be 100times worse than banning tempura. Im Cosmic breaks MOST KNOWN PLAYER.
Is that why theres a "2" next to your name?
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem.   Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:01 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Nihil679 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

That would be bragging.

Besides,didn't you quit? Wink
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem.   Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:05 pm

Nisa wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Nihil679 wrote:

That would be bragging.

CosmicBroken? scratch
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem.   Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:06 pm

Nisa wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Nihil679 wrote:

That would be bragging.

No one can quits cb.........ANAL PROBE WHY U UNINSTALL CB WHY U LEAVE MY FOR STAR CRAFT 2 T___T YOUR BLACK BLACK PPL DONT PLAY STAR CRAFT T___T WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYY.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem.   Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:50 pm

CB is hotel california, you can try to leave but always come back.

See I'm leaving right now.

Forgot my keys.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem.   Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:59 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Nisa wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

That would be bragging.

No one can quits cb.........ANAL PROBE WHY U UNINSTALL CB WHY U LEAVE MY FOR STAR CRAFT 2 T___T YOUR BLACK BLACK PPL DONT PLAY STAR CRAFT T___T WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYY.
Whoa! Anal's got SC2? Me want a copy but it's too expensive.

INB4THEFALLOFBLIZZARD
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem.   Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:20 am

StickyKeys wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Nisa wrote:

That would be bragging.

INB4THEFALLOFBLIZZARD

Don't derail any further D:

LazerRazer wrote:
Ohi Sean, I wasn't around when you were. But wb. It's nice seeing some rules set in stone. It's for the better!

Quote :
3. Do not post if you don't have anything useful to say :
No flooding/spamming. Do not make blatantly irrelevant or useless posts. If you don't have any useful commentary or content don't post, and make your comments worthwhile. Simple remarks CAN be considered worthwhile, providing that it doesn't end in single-sentence 'me too' or 'X-chan is my waifu' pointless one-liner posts.

Oh will you manage this, Nisa?

Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem. 1297360428-925607-360x270-1297356038Challenge-accepted
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

Male Posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem.   Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:13 pm

Nisa wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

INB4THEFALLOFBLIZZARD

Don't derail any further D:

Off-Topic The Lounge.
Why enforce spam/derail rules in a place meant to be a spambin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nihil679
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem.   Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:19 pm

StickyKeys wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Nisa wrote:

That would be bragging.

INB4THEFALLOFBLIZZARD

only game he hasnt got banned from probly =D. Well he quit cosmic break they temporarily banned him but he just couldnt get permabanned its impossible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem.   Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sean24's back, Forums upgraded, new list of rules and a purple Mayhem.
Page 1 of 1