Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?

Go down 
+16
xzpwnz
DrakeHead
Getab
LordShade
Tuskin
boytitan2
RoboFranky
Ayrix
CapeMike
(´・ω・`)
Courius
knyx
Rinrin
Suguri
BNOISE
SeedZero
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:20 am

Hmm...; I don't have ANY bots at lv 10 yet...and only ONE at lv 9...namely, my 1st Support bot.... :\

Got a few others at lv 6-8, but insufficient uc for any lv 5-8 promo items...gonna be a long haul for me. Suspect
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:23 am

I don't miss level 5 rooms at all.

I actually like it that they moved to the bottom of the list.

makes it so people will actually level their bots past 5.

and yes, like what suguri said. it heavily favors certain bots which is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Getab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Getab

Female Posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:40 am

All the bots I really use are over level 5 so I don't miss em much.
Back to top Go down
DrakeHead
DrakeHead

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:29 am

I don't miss.
I actually loved that ppl don't use it anymore because i can use my bots with their full power
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:16 am

Pros are capable of raping ladies with level 5 bots
They aren't capable of joining a room with the rule of ladies only
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:19 am

Most of my main bots are lvl 5 or below. So yeah, I miss these rooms T_T
Back to top Go down
DevilLuck
DevilLuck

Male Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:28 am

I sort of missed the rooms, cant play around with level 5 bots :X
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:01 am

I liked the rooms, kinda.

Feels nice being the only one with moving burst or things like that.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:33 am

Courius wrote:
i... dont know...

for me is harder to increase the BR than decrease it... wot? i loss like 100 - 200 BR point every game... my BR nao 2,5 , im sux huh?

its because . . .

at some rooms, u make 1300 damage, waste something like 1000, 1200 BP, and u get score to rise your BR some 50 to 100 pts each battle . . .

and at some rooms u do the same thing but you end up losing 50 to 100 pts because othert guys did something like that:
4000 damage, even wasting 3000 or 4000 (maybe even more), and they end up scoring 5000 or even more while u end up scoring like 1000 or below, so, the average of scores reduce your pts a lot (thnk u gara cheers now I have to waste a bot every 500/1000 damage if I want a high score, what mean wasting 1000 to 1200 BP, if I want to keep up my BR or to rise it . . .

mostly because Im not the only one trying to score a lot and make more damage but, to TRY to do the same as the RT alpha strikers and some other gara bots, you have to go rambo or, if u try to survive . . u will end up making just some 800, 1600 if u`re lucky, damage without wasting your bot, what, most of the time, is not enough to rise your BR pts or even to keep your pts)
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:36 am

Limiter removes are fraking expensive that's why, I ran treasures for a day and only got about 30k, if I do union all day I might get 50k but the borrrreeeedom.

Also the king gigafag at the final outpost gives a whole Mario 1 ending "Congratulations for making it this far, now GTFO."
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:49 pm

knyx wrote:
Limiter removes are fraking expensive that's why, I ran treasures for a day and only got about 30k, if I do union all day I might get 50k but the borrrreeeedom.

Also the king gigafag at the final outpost gives a whole Mario 1 ending "Congratulations for making it this far, now GTFO."

sorry but your princess is in another game mode.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:04 pm

LordShade wrote:
knyx wrote:

sorry but your princess is in another game mode.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2