Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?

Go down 
+16
xzpwnz
DrakeHead
Getab
LordShade
Tuskin
boytitan2
RoboFranky
Ayrix
CapeMike
(´・ω・`)
Courius
knyx
Rinrin
Suguri
BNOISE
SeedZero
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SeedZero
SeedZero

Male Posts : 64

Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? Empty
PostSubject: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:32 pm

I miss Union Wars lvl 5 and under rooms. Barely anybody goes in it anymore. It needs to go back up to the top of the list so that it gets repopulated and newer players don't have to face lvl 10 bots. CB needs to be more new player friendly.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:37 pm

WAT? Shocked

BR rooms are WAY MORE FRIENDLY!

At least with BR you know that you don't get raped by people who have good skills and hopper fag everywhere if you go to below 3.0 BR room.

Below 3.0 BR room = 0 people who can actually play well and get like 10+ frags each game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:47 pm

Who doesn't?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:53 pm

BNOISE wrote:
WAT? Shocked

At least with BR you know that you don't get raped by people who have good skills and hopper fag everywhere if you go to below 3.0 BR room.

Below 3.0 BR room = 0 people who can actually play well and get like 10+ frags each game.
Below 3.0 br rooms = I can idle in arenas for a few hours then go faceroll people who don't know what they're doing with fully-tuned alpha airs
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Suguri wrote:
BNOISE wrote:
WAT? Shocked

Below 3.0 br rooms = I can idle in arenas for a few hours then go faceroll people who don't know what they're doing with fully-tuned alpha airs
Yeah but you gain back br so fast, you end up leaving.
Unlike below lvl 5 hopperfags who stay in the below lvl 5 room and farm the whole day.

Also it's much harder to lower your br than to raise it...
I tried to make it go all the way to 0 BR and could only get to 0.9 BR and then it just wouldn't go any lower no matter what i did cause I seriously hate getting kicked from matches; wastes my time.
So I would actually play decent enough to get like 20 place all the time and stay in...
Took my 9 days to go from 3.2 down to 0.9.
And then in like 4 days I raised it back up to 3.5...

I know what we need XD!
A lvl 5 room, with br limit of 2.0.
Then all the noobs can be happy cause they just suck that much.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:17 pm

[quote="BNOISE"][quote="Suguri"]
BNOISE wrote:
WAT? Shocked

nou i find lvl 5 rooms better.
since almost all my bots r lvl 5 and untuned. more friendly.
unlike alpha airs ( which are the most dangerous to me. tempura doesnt want me pwning arena so did not give me cross shooter ).
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:25 pm

So easy to farm 0 Br, the only thing stopping me is my ego and time.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:28 pm

knyx wrote:
So easy to farm 0 Br, the only thing stopping me is my ego and time.
exactly

time like you said

if i went for it another 5 days or so I probably would be sitting at exactly 0 br xD.

IT JUST TAKES TOO LONG

You will never see players like Etherlight in a less than 3.0 BR room even if he is trying to just lvl up his new bots or something.

But in lvl 5 rooms I remember he raping me bad cause he was just trying to lvl up his bot and he is just that good.
Back to top Go down
SeedZero
SeedZero

Male Posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:29 pm

BNOISE wrote:
WAT? Shocked

Why not have both? I didn't say take out the BR rooms. Just saying we need to be even more friendly the way we are now. I see newbies in non-BR rooms all the time, where they get pummeled all the time and quit. How do I know? Cause I tend to recruit a low of new players to the clan and when they haven't progressed much in the game and haven't been online for a month, I label them as quitters I kick them out of the clan. About less than 10% of what I recruit stays.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:34 pm

SeedZero wrote:

Why not have both? I didn't say take out the BR rooms. Just saying we need to be even more friendly the way we are now. I see newbies in non-BR rooms all the time, where they get pummeled all the time and quit. How do I know? Cause I tend to recruit a low of new players to the clan and when they haven't progressed much in the game and haven't been online for a month, I label them as quitters I kick them out of the clan. About less than 10% of what I recruit stays.

that's a fine idea

Quote :
I know what we need XD!
A lvl 5 room, with br limit of 2.0.
Then all the noobs can be happy cause they just suck that much.

I wasn't be sarcastic. >.>
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:37 pm

i... dont know...

for me is harder to increase the BR than decrease it... wot? i loss like 100 - 200 BR point every game... my BR nao 2,5 , im sux huh?
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 261

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:44 pm

i don't miss lvl5- it just promoted people to stop leveling their bots and tuning them for max potential
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:52 pm

BNOISE wrote:

>get first place, gain .015 br
>get eighth place, lose .056 br

Either the system hates me, or I really have to disagree.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:02 pm

Suguri wrote:
BNOISE wrote:

I reckon it depends on how high your br is then...

for me it is currently

get first place - gain .20 br
get last place and get kicked from room - lose .03 br

Maybe it slows down the higher your br is or like how different your overall score is compared to the other overall scores?

Like if everyone gets a score of 1k then the br is differentiated by the average score?

Is there a br calculator?

I definitely know for a fact tho that in no limit br score rooms the overall score is usually like 2k+ but in 3.0 rooms if you have a score of 2k you generally find yourself in first place and hence your br shoots up like crazy.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:16 pm

I'm gonna have to agree with the opening...I generally fared much better in the lv 5 rooms, as few of my bots(regardless of level) have any tunes in them, and for me and my general lack of skill, this usually leveled the field....

Dunno about BR rooms anymore...I've only been able to get over 5.0br -once-, and that only lasted for 2 matches.... Sad

Holding at about 4.8 now, but am hopelessly outclassed in the 3.0 - 5.0 rooms...my alternate acct. is still struggling to top 3.0, but at least I'm faring better there! Question
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:32 pm

Only problem I really have with lv5 rooms is that it really favors certain bots that get certain carts earlier on (see: Misty, Accel Saber). lv1 bazooka+shield accel hoppers practically ensure top 5.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:06 pm

Suguri wrote:
Only problem I really have with lv5 rooms is that it really favors certain bots that get certain carts earlier on (see: Misty, Accel Saber). lv1 bazooka+shield accel hoppers practically ensure top 5.

Unless, of course, you're like me and can't hop to save your life...STILL can't hit a thing when I'm in the air like that! Exclamation

Conversely, a Ghost Raider(Stealth at lv 1) was kinda fun to mess with...plus it made for an easy getaway! <_<
Back to top Go down
Ayrix

Male Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:22 pm

BNOISE wrote:
Suguri wrote:
BNOISE wrote:

I reckon it depends on how high your br is then...

for me it is currently

get first place - gain .20 br
get last place and get kicked from room - lose .03 br

Maybe it slows down the higher your br is or like how different your overall score is compared to the other overall scores?

Like if everyone gets a score of 1k then the br is differentiated by the average score?

Is there a br calculator?

I definitely know for a fact tho that in no limit br score rooms the overall score is usually like 2k+ but in 3.0 rooms if you have a score of 2k you generally find yourself in first place and hence your br shoots up like crazy.
No calculator I know of, but it's based on your score compared to the rooms average.
So close matches will give/take less than ones where you're clearly doing well or sucking.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:31 pm

I miss em lvl5 rooms
Now, I got no choice but to test run my new bots in the open lvl rooms
but hell, my lvl 0 Geograsis F wtf pwned the arena and got me game warrior and no 1. Very Happy
I guess testing new bots in open lvl rooms is not difficult anyhow

still, miss the days when there where ppl in those lvl5 rooms
when there where more than 1-3 rooms active
And more than 1 VS DOS or VS BRD room active
these days, sometimes, there isnt a VS BRD at all
where are u BRDies >_>
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Ayrix wrote:

No calculator I know of, but it's based on your score compared to the rooms average.
So close matches will give/take less than ones where you're clearly doing well or sucking.
There's still more factors than that though, because I've lost .04 br from being 12 points under the average, and gained .002 br from being a few dozen above it.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:04 pm

I'm almost certain that placement also plays a major factor. I've lost br on times where I've placed in the teens-20's but above the average (in certain rooms where circles receive a thrashing and -x000 points and such).
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:54 am

Alt account's back under 3.0br again, and it's all I can do to hold my own in there....

Maybe another room type that merges br, lv, and rank? *sad shrug*
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:14 am

(´・ω・`) wrote:
i don't miss lvl5- it just promoted people to stop leveling their bots and tuning them for max potential

THIS

and most my good bot are lvl 8-10.

Also the br systems is mentally challenged cause it works souly on your performance

Lets say u get game warrior 4 times in a row br system will make that your avg score now u get 13th the next game since thats way below the current reg avg the br system take a ton of br .50 -1.0. my br will never pass 8 with this shit going on -__-

Really tho I hate how this fucking game punishes you for doing GOOD theres no fucking reward just punishments, Do good in arena the bigger punshimnet u get for 1 mildly bad game if u do good usually prepare to loose a shit ton of br.Get crowns in arena game says u did good fuck u you died heres more cost stop doing good. What the fuck what kinda game punishes you for doing good -_____||||

Last edited by boytitan2 on Sun May 29, 2011 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:16 am

The only time my BR went below 5 or 4 was when I used my support bots for like 2 weeks. I was losing like 20 points per match.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:16 am

RoboFranky wrote:

where are u BRDies >_>
BRD actually has a good majority of people now us spams Shuffle like WIZ now xD.
It's how we been winning 1st place lately.
We have more people to get pts from farming shuffle and unlike WIZ who seem to care less about epoch.
We keep to the old agenda of trying to win every Epoch challenge.
It's just DOS rushs when we do Epoch Defense that is giving us a hard time.
Against DOS in offense, we generally win.
And against WIZ, well it's WIZ. Rolling Eyes

PS: last time I saw WIZ actively trying by having almost all of Snowflake and Hotglue working together in one massive Epoch against BRD was like a month ago...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?   Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who misses Union War's lvl 5 and under rooms?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next