Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gee, I wonder who's next.

Go down 
+36
LilyEve
Broken
halcyon
frizky
hankzorz
xzpwnz
FireKiller87
NumeroDoS
ngelicdark
knyx
rei_hunter
TiadongIII
Raven
Valkyrie
BNOISE
sdmemories
Courius
LazerRazer
Tryrant
Rinrin
Feign
Stickboy
SkyeMeir
Suguri
RoboFranky
StickyKeys
necrio
UncleBobbie
ziix
LordShade
Priskern
Hyoka
inzane14
reVelske
Kecepirit
NovaZero
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Rinrin wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:
Suguri wrote:

He should be a hair with green hair that can both punch and kick. Oh, and his punches should fire stardust bullets. Hell, he should be able to just be able to fire the stardust bullets normally, too!
^That's such a great idea for a male character! Razz

ive even thought up a name for him - Hurr Victurr!!!
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:43 pm

^Aside from this whole thing...

Would a revenge tuned melee really be able to stand up to Ivis? Ivis can pop hers on will; a revenge tuned bot will hafta wait until they're relatively low enough HP to have a CHANCE for it to activate...

The fact that it has to be a CHANCE already makes it to be ugghhh already. Sure. You might be able to stack multiples. But at 30 cost a LG slot (which means not even a chance to really make it up with cap tunes unless you're that RICH...or crazy to cost like 1600 MIN when you die..), it feels like a....well. Not something to really rely on for consistency. If it happens, yay bonus stuffs to you. Hopefully it won't be a total waste. And if it doesn't, you just added 30+ cost (depending on your * lvl in the arena) for no good reason.

But I guess a lot of people don't care about how much BP they cost their side, unless their aim was something like high score:500 cost for beezles/frogs whatnot.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm

Tryrant wrote:
I will Lol if it still isn't Ivis and just an update on the manga of her and Crimrose.

... I actually want this to happen.

Anyway, so much negativity in this thread~
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Actually there's negativity streaming from every square inch of CB. Everyone's upset at the dying community, the low rates in gara, the amount of money spent on this game to even REMAIN competitive, new OP bots released every gara ETC. ETC. ETC.

The only part when there isn't is when someone gets lucky in gara and gets a bot they wanted in a single roll. And then the rest of the community puts on their jelly angry faces and attempts to stalk them in arena or something (or JKs it).

It's part and parcel of this game I guess. But at least I enjoy building and playing (to some extent nowadays..I have more fun building) my bots.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:19 pm

People complain when object A isn't in the game, then complain that Cyberstep's only implementing it because they're (supposedly) dying when said object is placed in the game at a later date. People whine for a certain thing in JP, then complain when we get it. People whine that JP's supposedly lightyears ahead of us (game's older, they should be ahead...), then continue complaining when we start getting the same or similar updates as JP.

This game's community sure is superb at talking out both sides of its collective mouth.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Suguri wrote:
People complain when object A isn't in the game, then complain that Cyberstep's only implementing it because they're (supposedly) dying when said object is placed in the game at a later date. People whine for a certain thing in JP, then complain when we get it. People whine that JP's supposedly lightyears ahead of us (game's older, they should be ahead...), then continue complaining when we start getting the same or similar updates as JP.

This game's community sure is superb at talking out both sides of its collective mouth.
This.

@ngelic: A Revenge tuned anything probably couldn't stand up to Ivis thanks to the need for less than 50 HP to activate. I don't think the Revenge tuned are worth much at all, because most players nowadays can do 50 HP damage in one shot, or maybe two.

About Ivis...yeah, don't want her, don't really care much. I'm just gonna have fun reading the mangas, which are actually...pretty damn good.
You know what would make CS a lot more shittons of money?
Make a fuckin manga series about Cosmic Break.
With a slight increase in quality and a lot more length(at least 100 pages, goddammit!), CS could make enough money to run CB servers in every fricken country for six months...exaggerating a lot, but...
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Suguri wrote:

QFT

Honestly, if I was in Tempura's place, I'd be either passive aggressive, loony, or scrawling angry hate internet messages across every thread ever made trying to piss the GMs off because honestly, they tank the heat of the community and yet can't do very much about it. Except try to be patient. Like trying to teach little children to properly work out their angry emotes without totally....being unsightly about it.

That and this tiny little niche of the universe just goes to show, you can't make everybody happy -_-

@Fire Ty, I guess I have to play assassinate with Elis once Ivis comes out. Or back the eff down til she becomes as rare as the passing EVE -_- In the meanwhile, must boot up EVE to counter phat goth Ivis. I will only roll her gara if I want the other bots in there.

Last edited by ngelicdark on Thu May 26, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:59 pm

What? That's revenge shot you're thinking of, I'm pretty sure revenge tune cveil depends on being stunned.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:06 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
Suguri wrote:

QFT

Honestly, if I was in Tempura's place, I'd be either passive aggressive, loony, or scrawling angry hate internet messages across every thread ever made trying to piss the GMs off because honestly, they tank the heat of the community and yet can't do very much about it. Except try to be patient. Like trying to teach little children to properly work out their angry emotes without totally....being unsightly about it.

That and this tiny little niche of the universe just goes to show, you can't make everybody happy -_-

@Fire Ty, I guess I have to play assassinate with Elis once Ivis comes out. Or back the eff down til she becomes as rare as the passing EVE -_- In the meanwhile, must boot up EVE to counter phat goth Ivis. I will only roll her gara if I want the other bots in there.

Best way to counter Ivis:
1) Fly above her...
2) Get a squadron of 5-8 bots, and beat the mother fucking living shit out of Ivis. She has perma-Crimson Veil, so she's immune to all stunning, but she definitely isn't immune to a fucking overload of damage. Get your best LND, AIR, and mobile ARTs together, and when you see an Ivis walking around, converge and let the bloodbath begin. Make sure she dies to a Crimrose so we can all laugh at the irony of seeing Ivis's best friend kick the shit out of her.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:08 pm

Ivis is a overhyped piece of shit
Aesthetics are always nice though
Back to top Go down
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:09 pm

Since when was the community two sided? 0_0 I thought the people that complained about everything just sucked. I figure those people aren't even representative of the CBEN population anyways...
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:11 pm

Oh I know the basics to scrwing around against an Ivis player but...

No doubt, if I had an incompatible bot and I was alone (and most likely than not, when she's first released, ALMOST EVERYONE WILL BE PLAYING HER!!) I don't want to rely on just jumping over her head (what if I had no gun and she could outrun me?) or on teammates (they're most likely going to be rushed by another Ivis user anyway.....).

@hank

Ever checked the angry forums on the CB site? Nearly every thread there is a pissragecrap about SOMETHING OR OTHER.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:11 pm

Suguri wrote:

Pretty much. I'm sold to the fact that the majority of the playerbase here will just cry about whatever CyberStep does.

Quote :
Best way to counter Ivis:
1) Fly above her...
2) Get a squadron of 5-8 bots, and beat the mother fucking living shit out of Ivis. She has perma-Crimson Veil, so she's immune to all stunning, but she definitely isn't immune to a fucking overload of damage. Get your best LND, AIR, and mobile ARTs together, and when you see an Ivis walking around, converge and let the bloodbath begin. Make sure she dies to a Crimrose so we can all laugh at the irony of seeing Ivis's best friend kick the shit out of her.
3) Get a Winberrl, bind, watch Ivis' melee attack speed drop all the way to zero.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:16 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
AND THAT VOICE

THAT VOICE

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Voice of angels ;_____;
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:19 pm

Suguri wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
AND THAT VOICE

THAT VOICE

Voice of angels ;_____;

YES

YES

YES
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Suguri wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
AND THAT VOICE

THAT VOICE

Voice of angels ;_____;

That voice sounds like she's trying to rape me ¬_¬
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:21 pm

lol Rie Tanaka
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:22 pm

Hyoka wrote:
Suguri wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
AND THAT VOICE

THAT VOICE

Voice of angels ;_____;

Suguri wrote:
Voice of angels ;_____;
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:23 pm

NovaZero wrote:
lol Rie Tanaka

she when she wants to do a good act she can

its a shame that recently she's been shoved into generic tsundere rolls

I was shocked TBH when i found out that Icy is voiced by Rie and now Ivis too

also Melfi is voiced by Kana Hanazawa, my favourite voice actor ever <3
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:25 pm

Suguri wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
Suguri wrote:

AND THAT VOICE

THAT VOICE

Voice of angels ;_____;

Suguri wrote:
Voice of angels ;_____;

angels rape you wat
Back to top Go down
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:43 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
Oh I know the basics to scrwing around against an Ivis player but...

No doubt, if I had an incompatible bot and I was alone (and most likely than not, when she's first released, ALMOST EVERYONE WILL BE PLAYING HER!!) I don't want to rely on just jumping over her head (what if I had no gun and she could outrun me?) or on teammates (they're most likely going to be rushed by another Ivis user anyway.....).

@hank

Ever checked the angry forums on the CB site? Nearly every thread there is a pissragecrap about SOMETHING OR OTHER.

They're the same people over and over.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:44 pm

NovaZero wrote:
lol Rie Tanaka

ICY WHY U TRY TO KILL ME LIGHTLY
Back to top Go down
frizky
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
frizky

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:04 pm

after ivis gara disappear=no income anymore for CS Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:06 pm

frizky wrote:
Until they bring in some other new update that has a new bot.

Stop assuming everything hinges on Ivis.
Back to top Go down
frizky
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
frizky

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:09 pm

NovaZero wrote:
frizky wrote:
Until they bring in some other new update that has a new bot.

Stop assuming everything hinges on Ivis.
BELIEVE ME
Seraph > Everything
if you know how to play with her Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gee, I wonder who's next.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next