Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gee, I wonder who's next.

Go down 
+36
LilyEve
Broken
halcyon
frizky
hankzorz
xzpwnz
FireKiller87
NumeroDoS
ngelicdark
knyx
rei_hunter
TiadongIII
Raven
Valkyrie
BNOISE
sdmemories
Courius
LazerRazer
Tryrant
Rinrin
Feign
Stickboy
SkyeMeir
Suguri
RoboFranky
StickyKeys
necrio
UncleBobbie
ziix
LordShade
Priskern
Hyoka
inzane14
reVelske
Kecepirit
NovaZero
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:24 pm

What if they put other versions of bots next to Ivis? I don't mean the Jikun/Shino/Izuna?Misty/whatever you want to put in here kind of moebot, I was aiming for bots like Toybox BAZ/Geograsis F-Type/Blazed Baron/Mghty Byne HN. Or maybe they'll put a new "knight of the round planet" kind of bot
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:21 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
What if they put other versions of bots next to Ivis? I don't mean the Jikun/Shino/Izuna?Misty/whatever you want to put in here kind of moebot, I was aiming for bots like Toybox BAZ/Geograsis F-Type/Blazed Baron/Mghty Byne HN. Or maybe they'll put a new "knight of the round planet" kind of bot

This isn't a bad idea, but when they do this it's usually with bots very few people care about. Stuff like the Toyboxes, Cross Raptors, etc.

People are looking for bots that are different, or repeated but still really usable. Stuff like Hatigarm Machine, Air Raider, Tesladonna with AM4, etc. The Royal Garapon would be a nice example because the two other Golds are repeated but still usable and actually have something different about them, and the silvers were new bots, but the rate is so shitty it kind of cancels out.

But when the rate's so bad, and you wind up with 5 of every bot anyway, it doesn't matter what you have because everyone will rage anyway.

Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 pm

xz will have 3 ivis
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:53 pm

knyx wrote:
xz will have 3 ivis
Oh? Is xz's account defrosted?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:26 pm

StickyKeys wrote:
knyx wrote:
xz will have 3 ivis
Oh? Is xz's account defrosted?

no idea

and depends on what xzruinie
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:35 pm

What I'm expecting: Gold will have Ivis, Ivis-chan and some stuff we won't care about, the rest will have stuff we won't care about.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:41 pm

Hopefully they don't do it like the mega garapon in cbjp though =.=.... Pretty much close to impossible to get her (filler list is too much)
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:47 pm

priskern wrote:
Hopefully they don't do it like the mega garapon in cbjp though =.=.... Pretty much close to impossible to get her (filler list is too much)

Megagarapon? I heard about it from the @wiki, but what it is, exactly?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:50 pm

knyx wrote:
priskern wrote:

Special Garapon. Had a shitload of stuff like new bots, different robot types and even weapon sets. Been over for a year now.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:59 pm

Oh is that the garapon that's neither a promotional (sugoi, peach, plum), weekly, or numbered?
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:00 pm

NovaZero wrote:
knyx wrote:
priskern wrote:

Special Garapon. Had a shitload of stuff like new bots, different robot types and even weapon sets. Been over for a year now.

This is the major problem, combine with for who knows how low the rate of gold is (probably sugoi/eve/royal)... I said...don't get your hopes too high....
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:01 pm

knyx wrote:
Oh is that the garapon that's neither a promotional (sugoi, peach, plum), weekly, or numbered?
Promotional. Largest Garapon I saw.

priskern wrote:
This is the major problem, combine with for who knows how low the rate of gold is (probably sugoi/eve/royal)... I said...don't get your hopes too high....
It's garapon; you're not supposed to get your hopes high. And yet people still do.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:35 pm

NovaZero wrote:
knyx wrote:
Promotional. Largest Garapon I saw.

priskern wrote:
It's garapon; you're not supposed to get your hopes high. And yet people still do.

oh so it's gone now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gee, I wonder who's next.   Gee, I wonder who's next. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gee, I wonder who's next.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6