Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"

Go down 
+9
shinigami
knyx
hankzorz
Signilde
LazerRazer
RoboFranky
BNOISE
NovaZero
SilverySil
13 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" Empty
PostSubject: to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"   to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:48 am

tired of seeing all the "lag" complaining =/

more then likely this is whats happening right here: (note this isnt exactly the areas being affected, its just an example to show the theory)

to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" Diagram

if you cant understand the picture, let me explain it:

Normally when we access cosmic break our data travels through the red path. becuase its the fastest route to the servers and back. Thats why the red line only croses the higher numbers to get to its destination. (the higher the number the better)

now inrecent cases, the server you see with a green "X" would normally be functioning, and would send data though, but it could be experincing some kind of fault, and is now offline.

This forces the data to take another route to the servers( marked in a blue line), which in this case is bottle-necking alot of data through several areas with alot less bandwidth capability then the normal route taken. this slows down the data time even more.

for some people (south america), this new outage dosnt affect them becuase the route there data takes dosnt travel through the downed area normally, but for everyone else, they suffer.

at least thats what i think is going on. becuase i have been having no lag whatsoever at all, along with a few people i play with say the same thing. so more then likely this is prob the case of whats happening right now.

not saying this is the exact areas being affected, but this is probably the senario that is happening somewhere between us and the cosmic break servers.

THIS MEANS YOU CANT DO CRAP ABOUT IT. So just wait for it to fix itself if the above is the case, its all you can do.
now stop blaming cyberstep or whatever, becuase its obv not there fault if other people can connect & play the game with no issues.

Last edited by SilverySil on Wed May 25, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"   to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:56 am

Post this in the community.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"   to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:00 am

I believe it's their fault because this game is meant for North Americans.
I know for a fact you South Americans aren't gonna be at their conventions unless you guys really that rich to buy a plane ticket and fly over here.
Just cause you guys don't lag doesn't mean we can't complain about lag over at our end.
Think of our complaints as being a wake up call to them so they don't ever forget that the game is still lagging for the players that matter most.
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

PostSubject: Re: to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"   to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:22 am

BNOISE wrote:
I know for a fact you South Americans aren't gonna be at their conventions

i lol'd..
implying that i live somewhere when i:

A) never said anything in the post that i live there
B) have said in the past i live in the united states
C)get no lag at all, living in SA would give me decent lag just playing normally.
D)
SilverySil wrote:
this is probably the scenario that is happening somewhere between us and the cosmic break servers.
"us" is a refrence to the entire playerbase.

BNOISE wrote:
I believe it's their fault because this game is meant for North Americans.

It not there fault. its yours for choosing to play a game hosted on the other side of the world. deal with it.

BNOISE wrote:

Just cause you guys don't lag doesn't mean we can't complain about lag over at our end.

see OP if thats the case (which is more then likely. you cant do shet about it, so just go cry somewhere where we cant see it.

BNOISE wrote:

Think of our complaints as being a wake up call to them.

I laughed so hard at this i almost fell out of my chair.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"   to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:09 am

Where is that main server?

Its lagging so bad, it kicks me outta Epoch Sad
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"   to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:22 am

Sil so smart <3
Back to top Go down
Signilde
Signilde

PostSubject: Re: to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"   to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:24 am

Don't know. But I find that logging out of CB and closing the game down and then logging back in every few games or so and before epoch works wonders.
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

PostSubject: Re: to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"   to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:35 am

RoboFranky wrote:
Where is that main server?

Its lagging so bad, it kicks me outta Epoch Sad

the game servers are hosted in california.
Back to top Go down
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"   to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:38 am

Kay. Assuming you're right, I'm surprised CB hasn't given a similar response.

Btw...UNICORN HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO kekekke
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

PostSubject: Re: to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"   to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:43 am

hankzorz wrote:
Kay. Assuming you're right, I'm surprised CB hasn't given a similar response.

Btw...UNICORN HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO kekekke

prob becuase those threads at "try" to address it. have no valid points or arguments in them. so it would be a waste of time to post in one of them. i know i woudnt if i worked for CS.

and why would you give a similar respose when someone posts it already?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"   to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:47 am

LolBrazil
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"   to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:42 am

The furthest right side says hi. pale
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"   to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:47 am

do a tracer to the server ID, u will get the IPs of all the servers u need to get Cosmic Break connection!! if u get a big list.. u will probably lag like hell!!! (sorry dont have that CS IP at this moment)
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"   to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Even if you say that, it still lags. So South Americans should just shut up about us complaining and let us complain. Besides
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

PostSubject: Re: to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"   to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:19 pm

StickyKeys wrote:
Even if you say that, it still lags. So South Americans should just shut up about us complaining and let us complain. Besides

i lold. another person who infered out of the post, even though i never said anywhere about living anywhere, or that it was the exact location probs/we, they still gona think that.

learn to read buddy. Laughing

StickyKeys wrote:
just shut up about us complaining and let us complain. Besides

complaining like a bunch of little kids will get you absolutely nowhere. Networking isn't going magically fix itself if you spam "OMG LAG" all the freaking time. It just doesn't work that way.

deal with the recent network issue that seems to only be affecting the minority or gtfo.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"   to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Actually, by complaining about lag, you're sending more packet requests to the server and the problem gets worse.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"   to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:16 pm

SilverySil wrote:

THIS MEANS YOU CANT DO CRAP ABOUT IT.

Wrong.

Connection Tunneling with Powershell or SSH Tunneling can do the trick.

I rarely lag even w/o these.

Or if ppl don't have these two, use TCPAckFrequency.
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

PostSubject: Re: to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"   to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:20 pm

Aria wrote:
SilverySil wrote:

Wrong.

no amount of tunneling or powershelling can get you through a broken line. which means your packets are taking a different, longer route. =/
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"   to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:49 pm

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_c_topic_detail&target_c_commu_topic_id=3958
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

PostSubject: Re: to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"   to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:45 am

LordShade wrote:
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_c_topic_detail&target_c_commu_topic_id=3958

27ms 27ms 37ms 211.43.147.90

haters gona hate Smile
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"   to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:08 am

LordShade wrote:
282 ms 282 ms 281 ms 211.43.147.90

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"   to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:15 am

SilverySil wrote:
Aria wrote:
SilverySil wrote:

Wrong.

no amount of tunneling or powershelling can get you through a broken line. which means your packets are taking a different, longer route. =/

Not in my watch.

10ms ping or lower, which I got.

PS: I got a tunneling service located at Dallas, Texas and Los Angeles, California so yea.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"   to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:44 am

SilverySil wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:

i lold. another person who infered out of the post, even though i never said anywhere about living anywhere, or that it was the exact location probs/we, they still gona think that.

learn to read buddy. Laughing

StickyKeys wrote:
just shut up about us complaining and let us complain. Besides

complaining like a bunch of little kids will get you absolutely nowhere. Networking isn't going magically fix itself if you spam "OMG LAG" all the freaking time. It just doesn't work that way.

deal with the recent network issue that seems to only be affecting the minority or gtfo.
You mess with me, your thread gets locked. So you get the F*** out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"   to those complaining abotu the so called "lag" Empty

Back to top Go down

to those complaining abotu the so called "lag"
Page 1 of 1