Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enough ranting about the rates...

Go down 
+20
LazerRazer
BNOISE
Turkeysaur
NovaZero
Shance
Raven
Nisa
SkyPanic
Midona
Rinrin
SilverySil
Z741
FrozenEdge
knyx
Asagi-san
ngelicdark
rei_hunter
Hyoka
Aria
Suguri
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Enough ranting about the rates... Empty
PostSubject: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:02 pm

...how about opinions on what's in Royal Gara itself?

From what I've seen so far:

Elisalotte: Trash bot, outclassed by a good chunk of UC bots even. Hopefully gets a solid buff.
Melfi: Godlike at supporting, average otherwise. Balanced, yet fantastic.
Renny Lop Acro: I like old Renny's LG more, and I know I'm not the only one. Backhop > fronthop, and the combo is great at passing through targets and doesn't like to stun.
Lily Rain Le Reve: Kind of like the Muchi version of Lily. Kind of.

Tristar+: Melee bots love the arms, works amazingly for Haku as far as I can tell. Core makes for a nice alpha, especially for the JP machinegun alpha build.
Cyclotes: Godly core. Haven't tried the SMASHYSMASHY arm in combat yet though.

Gamma Lightning Gun: Shit.
Air Slasher: Pretty similar to Slash Blade.
Blast Magnet Gun : Haven't tried yet.
Septuple Launcher: Haven't tried yet, but I haven't heard good things about it.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:04 pm

Suguri wrote:
Gamma Lightning Gun: Shit.

+1
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:29 pm

Want everything.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Lily Rain Re Revu - She's an okay bot. At least now it goes with a Double Handy Bazooka Mounted Lily Rain.

Septule Launcher - They only fire once. but they've got good tracking. Best used on something like Sturbanger Standard.... with 3 of these weapons.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:50 pm

So basically the only thing I want outta the Gara now out of any use is probably Melfi/Lily Rain in terms of gold. (Also, who's dumb idea was to make that little mini jump forward??)

If you're gonna land a superfly, chances are you'll be trolled by tristar/cyclops anyway. It'd be good to get one tristar for testing though at least.

Great to know that I'm not missing much.

Also, everyone's going to be ranting about rates every garapon. And if the garapon has decent rates, you'll hear a comment about it a few times, then nothing else would be said -_-''

Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:56 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
So basically the only thing I want outta the Gara now out of any use is probably Melfi/Lily Rain in terms of gold. (Also, who's dumb idea was to make that little mini jump forward??)

If you're gonna land a superfly, chances are you'll be trolled by tristar/cyclops anyway. It'd be good to get one tristar for testing though at least.

Great to know that I'm not missing much.

Also, everyone's going to be ranting about rates every garapon. And if the garapon has decent rates, you'll hear a comment about it a few times, then nothing else would be said -_-''

Well, other than the fact that they're not golds, Tristar + and Cyclotes are pretty darn good for silvers.

Tristar + has a core double beam machinegun, which is good for alphags if you like playing with them. They also have a rather low cost, which is nice.

Cyclotes also starts out with 20 WLK core alone, so he's a very nice LND bot; I haven't taken notice of his other stats, though. His AM's, however, seem like they'd be useless due to the starting lag time to have the first hit register.

That being said, I personally wouldn't mind if I got those two bots with a Superfly, unless I kept getting them.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:05 am

Suguri wrote:

Amateus girl: Well she shoots novamissile psyguns
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:30 am

Suguri wrote:

Cyclotes: Godly core. Haven't tried the SMASHYSMASHY FAPPING arm in combat yet though.
*fixed*
._.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:52 am

Blast Magnet Gun is pretty comparable to the shop Magnet Gun. Requires testing to see about the damage type ratio though.
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:12 am

people gona complain no matter what you say.

when you have such a low rate its inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:49 am

Suguri wrote:
...how about opinions on what's in Royal Gara itself?

From what I've seen so far:

Elisalotte: Trash bot, outclassed by a good chunk of UC bots even. Hopefully gets a solid buff.

ur doing it wrong.

Last edited by Rinrin on Wed May 25, 2011 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:24 am

"Gamma Lightning Gun: Shit."

I deny this, miss. The stun probability is really good (about 1:3 to 1:2 regarding tough), and really more important, pass THROUGH shield (Kshield users and baltheon raper). I recognize this weapon is horrible for 1 on 1 with another AIR, but in any others case, it's a really reliable weapon. And it have a decent amount of ammo (250). And it have big bullets for a M Sized weapon. Really easy to hit with if you can lead your target.

I remplace my double Auto beam rifle on my MJG by a double GLG and now she do less damages but do what I want her to do from the beginning : survive, stun, rape LND even with high TGH. And Trust me, a double shot with 26 tec, they don't like.

"Air Slasher=Slash Blade"

Half denied. The stat are the same, but the attacks are really different. Air Slasher always generate one slash when slash blade can in some case generate two slash. Air slasher don't have a running attack. But Air slasher have infinite attacks instead of 2. Well not exactly infinite, but the pause time after the normal 4 attacks combo is about 0.2 sec, when Slash blade have around 1 seconds. One give 2 FLY, the other 1 WLK 1 FLY.

One do more damages in less time, the other have a ten time better stun lock. Both are valuable.
And Air slasher have a superb design, and this is priceless.

The cyclops.... the arm is more or less a built in Jet hammer, maybe a bit less reliable. Very good at rushing a PS.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:44 am

buff elisalottle is ok, but don't make her OP

this game failed more when more OP bot release
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:17 am

Midona wrote:
miss.
*cough*

Midona wrote:
The stun probability is really good (about 1:3 to 1:2 regarding tough), and really more important, pass THROUGH shield (Kshield users and baltheon raper). I recognize this weapon is horrible for 1 on 1 with another AIR, but in any others case, it's a really reliable weapon. And it have a decent amount of ammo (250). And it have big bullets for a M Sized weapon. Really easy to hit with if you can lead your target.
Too bad the range and interval are ass and the bullet is small. I'll stick with limited plasma or wide beam, thanks.

Air Slasher does have a lot more differences to it than I first noticed when I made the thread (hello blast damage!), so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:04 pm

for every future garapon

-Novelty (op?)
-novelty
-novelty
-hair colour diff moebot
-lolbot
-new build

-derp
-der
-derp
-qq bait

-weapons(good?)
-weapons terribad

-bad tune balls
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:20 pm

Suguri wrote:

Air Slasher does have a lot more differences to it than I first noticed when I made the thread (hello blast damage!), so yeah.

>Blast Damage Melee.

Say what.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:21 pm

Raven wrote:
Suguri wrote:

>Blast Damage Melee.

Say what.
Yep, projectile does blast damage, oddly enough. Have fun meleeing airs for 70~100.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Perfect for Zero Step build ZSGs
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:00 pm

Me want one now.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:08 pm

Shance wrote:

If you're fighting airs.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:32 am

Renny Acro's first kicks animation makes anyone think they have great range but in fact their range is something approximately equal to Elisalotte's sword attack (or 3way dagger, pushing it a bit). Trying to combo anything at a greater range will result in passing through the target unless some redirection is done. Still, she is kinda a jack-of-all-trades so don't expect her to perform particularly good.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:20 am

Elisa isn't a trash bot...
With aura mode on she has fair more power than a lot of normal bots.
It's just that her core ability is crap so it is hard for her to gain charge for her aura mode to be used.
Depending on how she gets her core ability changed if cs does it, she might just become super strong kinda like how they made Aquila Girl extremely deadly with her blaster. (Something is obviously messed up when you have a chick have a blaster that is better than the original himself. Course technically they are the same person in the CS quest...)
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:05 am

BNOISE wrote:
(Something is obviously messed up when you have a chick have a blaster that is better than the original himself. Course technically they are the same person in the CS quest...)
I always thought the gender-changing were more of upgrades than mere gender-changing. Maybe them turning female was a package deal: they get stronger, they have to be female. Although, Mighty Byne Girl(sad day for all them Byne fans I guess) and maybe Squidol Girl like their new bodies, so I dunno.
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:10 am

Hyoka wrote:
Shance wrote:

If you're fighting airs.

Unless you haven't played CB for the last decade, AIRs are never in short supplies
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:32 am

Trash.... Trash everywhere
Only useful bot is melfi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enough ranting about the rates...   Enough ranting about the rates... Empty

Back to top Go down

Enough ranting about the rates...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next