Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Hell With....

Go down 
+26
RoboFranky
shinigami
utok
Hyoka
ziix
StickyKeys
knyx
NumeroDoS
Noirel
Kitouski
xzpwnz
TiadongIII
Melencholy
Nevano
Turkeysaur
IronFist
Sivaschin
UncleBobbie
SJunior
Darkmare
necrio
Gchan
Nilla
Suguri
SilverySil
reiya
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
piroton

Male Posts : 316

To Hell With.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   To Hell With.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:17 am

reiya wrote:
Inb4Ban/anything: A big thank you to the people I've known and made my life here fun and happy =3 In no particular order:

- Mayhem
- Cori
- IcyAmiki
- Noirel
- utok
- Nisa
- IronDicks
- Puddin
- MightyPeanut
- Ruinie
- Xz
- All ex moejustice members EXCEPT YOU - you know who you are
- Asuu
- Fun
- necrio
- Jello
- Narcomoeba
- Suguri (fixed. sorry. i typed it out in my notepad earlier D=)
- And everyone else who knows me and are all right with me.

Thanks all.
;______________;
I sad. Haven't I been nice?!
;________;
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   To Hell With.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:57 am

Righto,OW Shance has notified me about this thread being in the Wrong section.

Moved to lounge.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   To Hell With.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:15 am

Nisa wrote:
Righto,OW Shance has notified me about this thread being in the Wrong section.

Moved to lounge.

MOD POWAHS D=

Sorry I just like to yell MOD POWAHS sometimes. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   To Hell With.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:52 am

Abuse of POWARZ is a NOHNOH.... So Nisa is being a good guilty pleasure and rarely posts.... Haven't chatted to her in a while...
Back to top Go down
Noirel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Noirel

Female Posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   To Hell With.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:57 am

What amuses me is that someone hasn't been reading properly...
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   To Hell With.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:08 am

Right,since i came along this thread again.

I'm telling ya.

No trolling guise (not too much anyway)
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   To Hell With.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:18 am

@misa: well, i'm being seriously lazy to do more edits now so i'm gonna say this here =3

@piroton: look below:

Well, a thank you to misa for all those entertaining topics and of course, the times where we actually did game together kekeke. was fun. a thank you to piroton for the lolis and the conversations.

now to the main topic of the day...

shance shance shance...

is it just me or you're utterly stupid... i pick the latter.

me being butthurt about not getting any artwork from you... i have no idea where you got this retarded. as quoted by you - "Hahaha! Someone seriously took the time to express his butthurt on not getting some artwork,"

i already and definitely clearly stated - i do not need/want/care about your artworks. like seriously. i don't.
i also have already made it very clear why - i know people who are way better and more professional. so i don't.

i don't know where you get that idea but it's obviously plain stupid. so please, read the thread properly before replying to save yourself from the impending embarrassment yea?

moving along. about you stringing me along. look. i NEVER. EVER. intended to pay you for the daki. nor do i want it =.=

now about - "me obviously trolling the chatbox and/or xz/Ruinie(he's cool, he's xz's best friend kekeke)/anyone else who, for some unknown or very general/common reason, got offended over something that is obviously not directed to them."

i don't really care about chatbox trolling or anything, but really. your attitude sucks. and seriously.. you think you're way better than anyone. let me reiterate it for you again. you. are. not.

simple right?

finally, just about a few minutes ago you said "[21:12:43] Shance : unless you specifically point the way, you're totally not convincing me to look at anything"

i have come to this conclusion. you don't know how to read threads properly and you can't even see the plain obvious. either that, you're just changing the points/subject because you can't counter them.. seriously. l2read properly. if everyone else is able to get it... i don't see why can't you unless you're really that dumb. which i hope you're not.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   To Hell With.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:23 am

Like I said, you're not making any sense. What I have surmised is entirely based on your ambiguous statements, unless you say otherwise.

Second, please quote exact post of when/where I said I was awesome/I was the best in artwork plox, kthx.

Third, the proofofripoff, double kthx. You haven't answered this, therefore it MIGHT (note: MIGHT) mean that you don't have any. GG.

Fourth, if someone actually irked you off, why notice them? You could've just like, ignored them. No, I'm not asking you to TOLERATE IT, I'm asking you to LEAVE IT ALONE. Most of what I'm saying isn't even directed to you. That's what makes it more funny.

Lastly, you answering back made my double lulz day more lulzy. Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   To Hell With.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:41 am

well, since we're doing this in point forms (i started it anyway) let's continue it.

1) i'm not making any sense.. then i don't have anything to say for the simplest reasons. I've already made myself clear enough. and you're like avoiding or ignoring the fact that I did make myself clear enough saying that I do not need/want/care about your artworks and stuff.

2) to answer that. many times man. many many times on forum chat. and i suppose you don't see anything wrong with your attitude itself. so if you can't see it, well. I'm just not gonna touch on it anymore for the simple fact that you refuse to see the flaw/problem. which is you. i can't do anything if you are not gonna see it.

3) about being ripoff.. well, to people who are buying your artworks for like X amount of RT. well, that amount if a plain ripoff since I myself, can get something better for that same amount of money or maybe even free. And I thought I answered it already? Let me quote myself - To make shit worse, you're extorting money from people who are willingly being ripped off by you. I WON'T. I repeat. I WON'T GIVE MONEY to shits like you. why? Because I know people who have better attitude and skills that will draw for me for FREE and yet still worth it even if I have to pay for it -

Well, in the event you can't see it. let me put it this way for you. The amount you're charging people. Is. A plain ripoff. since I can get better quality stuff for cheaper/same amount or maybe even free.

4) to answer that. let me feed this back to you.

Shance wrote:
APPROVED
Section: Artwork

-Why do you want to join Overwatch?
I am a person of order, and seeing that most of the forum members don't follow the rules for topic-themed forums such as Guides and General talk, I don't think I can tolerate it any longer. That, and trolls..

looks familiar? because it's from you. =3 you asking me to leave it? well, it's my choice whether i'm ignoring it or leaving it.. but as for you. and what you're doing now.. hmmm.. totally defies why you're in there isn't it.

so right back at you. "You could've just like, ignored them. No, I'm not asking you to TOLERATE IT, I'm asking you to LEAVE IT ALONE."

=3
Back to top Go down
Noirel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Noirel

Female Posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   To Hell With.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:48 am

From shance:

Fourth, if someone actually irked you off, why notice them? You could've just like, ignored them. No, I'm not asking you to TOLERATE IT, I'm asking you to LEAVE IT ALONE. Most of what I'm saying isn't even directed to you. That's what makes it more funny.

from shance:

Shance wrote:
APPROVED
Section: Artwork

-Why do you want to join Overwatch?
I am a person of order, and seeing that most of the forum members don't follow the rules for topic-themed forums such as Guides and General talk, I don't think I can tolerate it any longer. That, and trolls..

FROM SHANCE:

To Hell With.... - Page 3 Chatkills

[21:16:05 25/04/11] Shance: the fact that people are biting to the trollbait means me getting my lulz, therefore that means I was trolling, which means shameless plugging = trolling

oh god.... stop countering yourself hahahahahahahahah

Last edited by Noirel on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   To Hell With.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:50 am

2 people actually believed I can't troll and do my job at the same time.

Relation to artfag issue: none.

Number of actual faggots: 2

Good job!
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   To Hell With.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:51 am

ziix wrote:
Thread is getting awesome.
Back to top Go down
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
piroton

Male Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   To Hell With.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:54 am

ziix wrote:
ziix wrote:
Thread is getting awesome.
Semi-ironic, ziix. You're posting a reply you posted XD

Also, both of you, let it go. Shance, to be completely honest, seeing as your job is to PREVENT TROLLING, you trolling seems hypocritical, don't it mate?

Reiya. Let go. I'll give you a loli! *dangles loli in front of reiya*
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   To Hell With.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:58 am

Shance wrote:

So... how does this have any relations to whatever I'm saying as well?

I'm ATTACKING YOUR ATTITUDE AND YOUR ARTWORK

ohwtf?! You can't even see it even when it's so damn clear?

quoting from myself:

- But I'm highly annoyed with you attitude that you think you're higher and better than everyone. well, YOU'RE NOT and continue to have that attitude, you're looking seriously fucking pathetic. -
- You want people to respect you? Your works? Or whatever? Change your attitude. You think you're higher than thou, better than others. You're not. Unless you change that, I will always think you're pathetic and embarrassing yourself. -

from TWO threads. I quote from them. And what does it have to do with doing your job? EVERYTHING.

Relation to artfag issue: none.
Relation to ENTIRE problem including being an artfag: Many.

Friend, just because they are not in relation to a single issue doesn't mean that they are not totally related to the PROBLEM.

that's why i keep telling you. l2Read. kthx.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   To Hell With.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:00 am

Why good sir, that's not the issue here. You're presenting a baseless complaint you're trying to pass judgement on by passing another baseless complaint. If this was a legal case, you would've lost before it can even go for another hearing session.

That being said, I'm done here. Lulz has been had, The troll's stomach is full. It's unfunny now, no use to eat what I'm being fed anymore.

GG on your endeavors. I'll still be around till the end of time. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   To Hell With.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:08 am

lol. baseless?

well, i have been attacking you. the main problem. your character. your attitude. and everything else.

and you're telling me that has zero relation.

if piroton who just replied gets it. and you don't

i have nothing more to say. seriously..

so forget it.

you're too retarded to even comprehend the basic situation and problem here.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   To Hell With.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:42 pm

And here I request Nisa and Mayhem to step into this and lock the thread.

Seriously reiya, if someone trolls don't feed it. Shance please, your an Overwatch for christsake....

Ok people.... Shoo.... Nothing to see here....

*takes piroton's loli*

I'll keep.... confiscate this for now....
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   To Hell With.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:14 pm

StickyKeys wrote:

Seriously reiya, if someone trolls don't feed it. Shance please, your an Overwatch for christsake....

*takes piroton's loli*

Haven't they already done so by banning reiya.

(requesting thread lock too)
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   To Hell With.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:46 pm

Hyoka wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:

*takes piroton's loli*

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   To Hell With.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:48 pm

shinigami wrote:
Hyoka wrote:

:shock:

IF you must ask, yes, I don't like the fact that reiya is banned.

But since reiya IS banned there isn't anything left to do.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   To Hell With.... - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:41 am

StickyKeys wrote:

*takes piroton's loli*

Granted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Hell With....   To Hell With.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Hell With....
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3