Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The hell is a Liozen?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

The hell is a Liozen? Empty
PostSubject: The hell is a Liozen?   The hell is a Liozen? EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 12:20 pm

Its 2017, new release of actual robots that are relevant is close to none. Out comes that samurai looking bot called the Liozen in the recent Stigma 2 gara. So is this thing worth your time? well, read this and you can save yourself some time.

Liozen BD is a L size core that have 11 in both str and tec. it also come with Chain guard as a main weapon.
11 in both offensive stats means liozen core can be versatile with what it can do. it can be a melee as suggested by its other stock armaments or slap on a LL bulk gat. choice is yours

Liozen AM is classified as a "slayer". which is just a fancy name for a sword. it also come with a small shield that block stuff from the side. its has an attachment that give you a main gun that shoot a slashwave that inflict popstun. This should remind you of another samurai, ouka and ouka scarlet. Thats right, ladies gentlemen, 2017, C$ made fat ouka. There is a sekret trick to the combo, it allows you to throw quill daggers into haku barrier.

Liozen AM's combo is different when 2 of those arms are used. you know what it look like? BF ouka! But its 2017, there has gotta be something special about it! thats right, its 100% super armored from start to finish. all you have to do is right click as fast as you can because only time he get stuned is when he is not in a melee animation. this makes a lot of sense because the chain guard on its core. the popstun slash wave have independent cool downs if you do use 2 set of them and does not share cool down with chain guard. should one of the arm is destroyed, the melee reverts back to 1 sword version. eternal tune is a viable option

Liozen Leg is 32 force poor man's Raisen. it does not pass through bodies. It is classified as a boomerang and has a combo finisher that is probably super armored. It fires a cross shaped slashwave as the first hit. I think the slashwaves are actually tec based since i keep seeing 4-6 damage. however, the dash is definitely str based and can hit like a truck. down side is, its a non tunable and can't be CC+. Interestingly, this leg attack can be used with dark rev shadow clone even if dark rev's sub is not used.

Overall, the stock liozen is built as a brawler. But its an out dated brawler that does not have the utilities that give it an edge over the current melees. It would probably do better with 1-2 high glad and will benefit greatly from slow tunes. since the melee combo like to kill the booster there is no way for it to track flying targets properly. the horizontal slashes of the combo will MISS short targets if a different leg is used and the leg is too tall.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: The hell is a Liozen?   The hell is a Liozen? EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 3:01 pm

Who's a good Liozen? YOU are a good Liozen! Yes yoooou aaaaare~
Back to top Go down
Yushii
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yushii

PostSubject: Re: The hell is a Liozen?   The hell is a Liozen? EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 3:16 pm

Those LGs maybe untunable but dat 200 range dash for no ammo and a truck of damage, its delicious for Aqua Jet builds.

If CC+ worked on it it'd be downright broken.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: The hell is a Liozen?   The hell is a Liozen? EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 3:32 pm

The leg can not be comboed or be comboed into. That was liozen's dream.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: The hell is a Liozen?   The hell is a Liozen? EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 4:14 pm

I still find Saber to be better at this then him but HF
Back to top Go down
Yushii
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yushii

PostSubject: Re: The hell is a Liozen?   The hell is a Liozen? EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 4:17 pm

No, it can't combo or be combo'd into, but its just another tool to carry around a low WLK Digga when Aqua Jet is on cooldown. The 200 range hitstun that happens before the dash is nice too.

Also, that dash deals combo damage because it combos from the Glint Strike thing that it does prior, similar to getting hit by a second Sylvia swing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The hell is a Liozen?   The hell is a Liozen? EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:09 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
I still find Saber  to be better at this then him but HF

You mean Zero Saber?
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: The hell is a Liozen?   The hell is a Liozen? EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 4:34 pm

I think Kato Baldo's LG is a removable part and has 195 range with x3 HG. I better check my garage later. Might work with Liozen's AMs.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: The hell is a Liozen?   The hell is a Liozen? EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 11:42 pm

i feel his melee is not something you want to combo into because its that stab, and in 2 sword version, its split force. on the side note...for the 1 sword combo, if you combo into some subs like quilldagger, captain X slash sword arm and some other low travel distance sub weapon, he sneak in a 4th upward hit while the other sub's animation is in progress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The hell is a Liozen?   The hell is a Liozen? EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 5:41 pm

He has Chain Guard?

Ouka can't do that, so it's more like Ouka crossed with Ivis BF.

Either way, I think this might make a good gunner with Chain Guard abilities. I want him now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hell is a Liozen?   The hell is a Liozen? Empty

Back to top Go down

The hell is a Liozen?
Page 1 of 1