Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is the Cosmic Break Client having issues with connectivity?

Go down 
+2
NovaZero
zachie69
6 posters
AuthorMessage
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

Male Posts : 139

Is the Cosmic Break Client having issues with connectivity? Empty
PostSubject: Is the Cosmic Break Client having issues with connectivity?   Is the Cosmic Break Client having issues with connectivity? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:17 am

I cant seem to get into the game recently, When I log in, it gets stuck in the loading screen after you select a channel.

IF i do make it to the arena counter, nobody is moving and the arena counter is unresponsive.

IF I DID make it inside an arena match, everybody is teleporting and then I'm dead instanteanously.

Im quite used to Lagkuns and LAG in general but this is rediculous!

All my other internet applications are working fine and I have 1Mbps broadband connection. All my other Online games are working fine either.

BTW, I shut down ALL OTHER APPS before playing cosmic break.

So im wondering if its like the arena bug in the past, only this time it affects everything.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Is the Cosmic Break Client having issues with connectivity?   Is the Cosmic Break Client having issues with connectivity? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:23 am

I don't get that bad lag at times. Most of the time, I feel like it's more my net being bad rather than the CB server.

Tip: Just press F3 to access the Arena Counter from anywhere. This also goes for the Mission Counter and Quest Counter.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Is the Cosmic Break Client having issues with connectivity?   Is the Cosmic Break Client having issues with connectivity? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:55 am

If every other programs works fine except of Cosmic Break, there might be something that's interfering with your connection with the server. An anti-virus/firewall update can cause this.

Or your network provider changed something in your connection (which they shouldn't without your consent). Contact them for details.
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

Male Posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Is the Cosmic Break Client having issues with connectivity?   Is the Cosmic Break Client having issues with connectivity? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:04 am

hmm... Its been like that for 3 days nao.... dammit...
Back to top Go down
manaka_junpei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
manaka_junpei

Male Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: Is the Cosmic Break Client having issues with connectivity?   Is the Cosmic Break Client having issues with connectivity? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:10 am

all of the sudden, i've receive a dialog box while playing in the arena and got shutdown and exit CB.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Is the Cosmic Break Client having issues with connectivity?   Is the Cosmic Break Client having issues with connectivity? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:02 am

manaka_junpei wrote:
all of the sudden, i've receive a dialog box while playing in the arena and got shutdown and exit CB.

What did it say?

IT could be a normal DC message y'know.
Back to top Go down
Shimapan
Shimapan

PostSubject: Re: Is the Cosmic Break Client having issues with connectivity?   Is the Cosmic Break Client having issues with connectivity? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:18 am

zachie69 wrote:
I cant seem to get into the game recently, When I log in, it gets stuck in the loading screen after you select a channel.

IF i do make it to the arena counter, nobody is moving and the arena counter is unresponsive.

IF I DID make it inside an arena match, everybody is teleporting and then I'm dead instanteanously.

All my other internet applications are working fine
and I have 1Mbps broadband connection. All my other Online games are working fine either.

So im wondering if its like the arena bug in the past, only this time it affects everything.

I had the exact problem before, I kept getting disconnecting from CB and when I try to log in again it says that that account is already log in. I never got in the Arena though, kept getting stuck/disconnected at login, channel select, loading screen, or just plain lobby. The problem remained like that for 2 weeks or so, no idea how it got fixed. It wasn't my connection problem because I did bandwidth test and it had no problem and I also triple client other games and no lag at all on them.

I than noticed that at 3am to like 6am (EST, was studying for exam and decided to log in to CB and see if still DC )there was no lag at all, I could log in no problem. It was strange but after I complain to CB about wanting a refund for my RT because it started to happen after I charge RT, and I never had the problem before I charge RT.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Is the Cosmic Break Client having issues with connectivity?   Is the Cosmic Break Client having issues with connectivity? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:24 am

Shimapan wrote:
zachie69 wrote:

and I have 1Mbps broadband connection. All my other Online games are working fine either.

I had the exact problem before, I kept getting disconnecting from CB and when I try to log in again it says that that account is already log in. I never got in the Arena though, kept getting stuck/disconnected at login, channel select, loading screen, or just plain lobby. The problem remained like that for 2 weeks or so, no idea how it got fixed. It wasn't my connection problem because I did bandwidth test and it had no problem and I also triple client other games and no lag at all on them.

I than noticed that at 3am to like 6am (EST, was studying for exam and decided to log in to CB and see if still DC )there was no lag at all, I could log in no problem. It was strange but after I complain to CB about wanting a refund for my RT because it started to happen after I charge RT, and I never had the problem before I charge RT.

lol,wanting a refund? shame on you.
Back to top Go down
Shimapan
Shimapan

PostSubject: Re: Is the Cosmic Break Client having issues with connectivity?   Is the Cosmic Break Client having issues with connectivity? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:53 am

Nisa wrote:
Shimapan wrote:
zachie69 wrote:

lol,wanting a refund? shame on you.

well at least they fixed it, and now I'm happy with my toybox girl. Haven't gotten this problem ever since.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the Cosmic Break Client having issues with connectivity?   Is the Cosmic Break Client having issues with connectivity? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is the Cosmic Break Client having issues with connectivity?
Page 1 of 1