Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QQ Thread

Go down 
+16
Raven
knyx
xzpwnz
Priskern
LazerRazer
Mirien
Hyoka
chengsta
Midreus
StickyKeys
Suguri
FireKiller87
RoboFranky
IronFist
TiadongIII
reVelske
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

QQ Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QQ Thread   QQ Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 2:42 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Busy fapping and before I know it, the enemy has control of high ground

Stop fapping to Ruinie
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

QQ Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QQ Thread   QQ Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:00 am

Hyoka wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

Stop fapping to Ruinie

Stop fapping,go and get a room with ruinie already Embarassed

don't forget the video
Back to top Go down

QQ Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QQ Thread   QQ Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:37 am

Nisa wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

Stop fapping to Ruinie

Stop fapping,go and get a room with ruinie already Embarassed

don't forget the video
Getting C.S - chan to turn them into girls first for some hot Yuri action.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

QQ Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QQ Thread   QQ Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:16 pm

LESS DEAD THREADS, MORE QQ.

FML, I can't play my Air units anymore, latency has taken a dip and my Air can no longer hit jackshit, I mean, fuck, my Izuna lost a duel against Seraph with DBMG, because for the duration of the fight, I only landed about 2-3 hits with my mini zooka, even when she had to land to recover gauge. I can't hit a fleeing triangle ranked Winberrl, I can't hit a slow untuned diamond ranked Izuna, I can't hit anything with my SDC, I honestly can't do fuck all with my Air units anymore. Gone are the days of my Izuna scoring 1500-2500 damage per game, now I struggle to even break past 800 damage with her. Last month I had to drop my Squealer from my usual line-up since he's no longer able to hit anything (8 damage per punch when I'm lucky, even when it looked like I landed a solid hit, YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAH), and now this. It's game over, man, game fucking over.

Guess I'm stuck with homing weapon users, hoppers and healers.
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

QQ Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QQ Thread   QQ Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:32 pm

reVelske wrote:

FML, I can't play my Air units anymore, latency has taken a dip and my Air can no longer hit jackshit, I mean, fuck, my Izuna lost a duel against Seraph with DBMG, because for the duration of the fight, I only landed about 2-3 hits with my mini zooka, even when she had to land to recover gauge. I can't hit a fleeing triangle ranked Winberrl, I can't hit a slow untuned diamond ranked Izuna, I can't hit anything with my SDC, I honestly can't do fuck all with my Air units anymore. Gone are the days of my Izuna scoring 1500-2500 damage per game, now I struggle to even break past 800 damage with her. Last month I had to drop my Squealer from my usual line-up since he's no longer able to hit anything (8 damage per punch when I'm lucky, even when it looked like I landed a solid hit, YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAH), and now this. It's game over, man, game fucking over.

see i knew someone out there had to share some of my problems (although, admittedly, mine isn't quite as severe; it still happens and it's still debilitating in AIR dogfights, though, since I have to expend a good half of my minizook ammo to kill my target)
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

QQ Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QQ Thread   QQ Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:34 pm

reVelske wrote:

Hits not registering? Must be all the particles from rendering TBG missile LAAGGGGGG.

Lagkuns can kiss their ability to overload average video cards goodbye.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

QQ Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QQ Thread   QQ Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:46 pm

I really would love to know what my latency to the server is, wish they'd just fucking implement a latency and frame rate display.

That aside, with my 3ghz P4 and an outdated gfx card, my frame rate IS pretty shit and I'm limited to playing rooms of less than around 25 players, even then, the frame rate still restricts me from aiming as well as I could at the best of situations. But you know what, I deal with it, if my frame rates makes it hard for me to deal with extremely mobile opponents, I'll just look away and go for fatties instead, but now, I can't even take out, say, an Aquilla or Gawayn when they are usually free frags for any Air players worth their salt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

QQ Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QQ Thread   QQ Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

QQ Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2