Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blazed Baron or Mighty Byne?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

Blazed Baron or Mighty Byne? Empty
PostSubject: Blazed Baron or Mighty Byne?   Blazed Baron or Mighty Byne? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:27 am

Hello.

So I was planning to get a RT Land bot. Just one.

It's a toss up between Baron and Byne.

Sadly, I don't know much about the Baron and what he's capable of.
So say, at lvl.10. Which one has most potential ?

I heard something awesome about Blazed Baron with 2x8-Vulcan can destroy a PS under ten seconds? Sounds interesting!

I already have a Red Squealer, but I want another L LND.

Help out, plox
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron or Mighty Byne?   Blazed Baron or Mighty Byne? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:39 am

BYNE,because he is manlier.

but baron is soo manly with an elegant silkhat and monocle ><Blazed Baron or Mighty Byne? Screenshot2011042021424
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron or Mighty Byne?   Blazed Baron or Mighty Byne? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:23 am

Byne has one of the highest TGH counts in the game, as well as being the only bot in CB so far to feature shields on his AMs, LGs and even his core, except for its back. But his lack of base Wlk might affect its potential. In short, its a tank. He looks wierd without all his shields, however.

Blazed Baron would be the opposite. Potentially speedy, having great stats to either gun and/or melee with, looks totally badass, Get Anti-Burn and you'll be able to fully utilize his burn ability, being able to fly and turn at a dime for a LND. Blitz into formations and fly out of it faster than a Boost Run ouka or VF can. While holding a gun while you're at it.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron or Mighty Byne?   Blazed Baron or Mighty Byne? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:19 am

tanky monster that tanks EVE shots like a pro but is unable to get anywhere very quickly : byne
he also does massive damage in close combat (>100 damage per hit to ARTs, kills boytitans in seconds)

fast L-Sized bot (contradictory, I know) with the ability of instantly gaining 40 FLY and has fire pillar built in : blaze baron
he's meant to go fuck up the enemy, escape back to base, heal, go fuck up the enemy some more, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron or Mighty Byne?   Blazed Baron or Mighty Byne? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:48 am

So far I am only getting pros and cons, and one vote for Byne Razz

Well thanks for the answers so far. But what is that Blaze Rod that the baron have? Is it good for melee spamming? What does it actually do?
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron or Mighty Byne?   Blazed Baron or Mighty Byne? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:59 am

LazerRazer wrote:
So far I am only getting pros and cons, and one vote for Byne Razz

Well thanks for the answers so far. But what is that Blaze Rod that the baron have? Is it good for melee spamming? What does it actually do?

I see people putting squealer arms on BB.

Personally, I'd go with BB. The ability to get 40 fly without tuning and ability to equip OMFG damage LL sized weapons is enuf for me.

If I bought byne, I'd put his parts on shino Squealer.
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron or Mighty Byne?   Blazed Baron or Mighty Byne? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:39 pm

I decided for the Baron!

Now to make another thread regarding the Baron
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron or Mighty Byne?   Blazed Baron or Mighty Byne? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:07 am

LazerRazer wrote:
I decided for the Baron!

Now to make another thread regarding the Baron
Take off the flame rod arm btw it sucks.

Alright,since the problem is solved,Lock Taimu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron or Mighty Byne?   Blazed Baron or Mighty Byne? Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazed Baron or Mighty Byne?
Page 1 of 1