Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

upcoming questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the_sod
Newcomer
Newcomer

upcoming questions Empty
PostSubject: upcoming questions   upcoming questions EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:16 pm

what is nicole malice's gimmick? bounce
for the GM radio event where do i go, the website or somewhere in game? scratch
C21 is a totally different client right? not just a patch/add-on? Shocked
i got a new mouse too
cheers

Last edited by the_sod on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

upcoming questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: upcoming questions   upcoming questions EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:21 pm

Malice is a support bot with a locked right arm and locked wonder bit. Her right arm has a soul rod that steals wonder bit gauge from bots that it hits, and inflicts Bad Booster (causes boost to run out fast; non-air bots will run out in two seconds of flight). Stealing wonderbit gauge from other bots is the only way to charge her own bit. Her locked wonderbit is Deadeye Bit, which fires off various shadow missiles that inflict various effects (Bad Booster and something else, I think it's shell drain?)and deal high blast damage, and punches things that come too close for good melee damage. When Malice's wonderbit is active, she herself suffers from Bad Booster until it deactivates. She can't deactivate her bit on her own, and she doesn't have invincibility while activating it.

She's also S-support, by the way.

GM radio is hosted at the mission counter in channel 1 central.
Back to top Go down
the_sod
Newcomer
Newcomer

upcoming questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: upcoming questions   upcoming questions EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:23 pm

Suguri wrote:
Malice is a support bot with a locked right arm and locked wonder bit. Her right arm has a soul rod that steals wonder bit gauge from bots that it hits, and inflicts Bad Booster (causes boost to run out fast; non-air bots will run out in two seconds of flight). Stealing wonderbit gauge from other bots is the only way to charge her own bit. Her locked wonderbit is Deadeye Bit, which fires off various shadow missiles that inflict various effects (Bad Booster and something else, I think it's shell drain?)and deal high blast damage, and punches things that come too close for good melee damage. When Malice's wonderbit is active, she herself suffers from Bad Booster until it deactivates. She can't deactivate her bit on her own, and she doesn't have invincibility while activating it.

oh cool do want her, for the GM radio i need to turn on voice chat right? or is it all text
also what kind of prizes would be given?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

upcoming questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: upcoming questions   upcoming questions EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:32 pm

the_sod wrote:
Suguri wrote:

oh cool do want her, for the GM radio i need to turn on voice chat right? or is it all text
also what kind of prizes would be given?
In past GM radios that I attended, Tempura and Miso have been on the mic, while Sashimi text chats.

I have no idea what you're talking about regarding prizes, sorry. .-.
Back to top Go down
the_sod
Newcomer
Newcomer

upcoming questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: upcoming questions   upcoming questions EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:39 pm

upcoming questions Thissod

well it says in the calendar everyone might win a prize if a lot of players log on

but you don't know about the prizes and you've been to an event like this before...then if no one ever won a prize before then the player base must be that low?! affraid
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

upcoming questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: upcoming questions   upcoming questions EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:48 pm

the_sod wrote:
upcoming questions Thissod

well it says in the calendar everyone might win a prize if a lot of players log on

but you don't know about the prizes and you've been to an event like this before...then if no one ever won a prize before the player base must be that low? affraid
Oh, right, login prize.

Usually it's just something simple, like an accessory cube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

upcoming questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: upcoming questions   upcoming questions Empty

Back to top Go down

upcoming questions
Page 1 of 1