Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The art of Hy-Breeding

Go down 
+18
Dizzyku
Shaftronics
Midona
boytitan2
Gchan
Broken
Mirien
Suguri
Z741
Raal
knyx
necrio
CapeMike
SkyPanic
Kitouski
RoboFranky
ziix
StickyKeys
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:58 pm

I'm pretty sad to have launched a trollfest between two DOS.

Amateus have a high natural TEC and FLY, and I tuned him up for FLY, that's why I say he FLY faster than a FLY and not a LND.

And my post was somehow a funny post, my bugsygale is able to do many things by itself but will never beat specialized bot.

And please never, dear never mention Vanguard in such a "Hybridizing" topic as he's a broken bot just good enough to make you 3 stars spamming right click (or play him with TEC, and let me laugh).
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:34 pm

Midona wrote:

Amateus have a high natural TEC and FLY, and I tuned him up for FLY, that's why I say he FLY faster than a FLY and not a LND.

And my post was somehow a funny post, my bugsygale is able to do many things by itself but will never beat specialized bot.

And please never, dear never mention Vanguard in such a "Hybridizing" topic as he's a broken bot just good enough to make you 3 stars spamming right click (or play him with TEC, and let me laugh).

I was agreeing with you bro but didnt see the a next to fly I thaught u ment to say fly better than wlk but accidently said fly better than fly

and dont worry hazingtons just butt hurt at how little attention he gets its not big deal
Back to top Go down
Dizzyku
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:39 pm

necrio wrote:
currently I'm trying to create a beefy melee AIR. Wielding a kamui of course.

Its quite fun to mix and match parts. I've been doing it for a while. Of course I mainly make bots that look good, but some of them actually works in the arena XD.

The most successful one by far is Mr. Universe, an AccelSaber with extra beef. The not so successful ones include Crimbot, a mechanized crimrose, and Beezle Queen.

"Trying"? You must not have been informed of Crescent Saint who is already a beefy air with stock parts.
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Midona wrote:

Boytitan's a retard. Everyone knows that, and wouldn't want him in his/her union. I like the lack of attention to myself anyway, considering I don't need it to validate my existence, unlike yourself.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:15 pm

Shaftronics wrote:
Midona wrote:

Boytitan's a retard. Everyone knows that, and wouldn't want him in his/her union. I like the lack of attention to myself anyway, considering I don't need it to validate my existence, unlike yourself.

I dont have to validate my existence ppl who comment negetive or positively on EVERY AND I MEAN EVERY thing I type or do does it for me thanks =P
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:35 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Shaftronics wrote:
Midona wrote:

I dont have to validate my existence ppl who comment negetive or positively on EVERY AND I MEAN EVERY thing I type or do does it for me thanks =P

Ur sentence makes u sound like LayLay Mad
overly positive about negative remarks >_>
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:41 pm

RoboFranky wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Shaftronics wrote:

Ur sentence makes u sound like LayLay Mad
overly positive about negative remarks >_>

no theres a difference he jumps of the bandwagon for everything I comment,

actaully every post of hazington about has been a hate comment.

There even a post were I said teh exact same thing as everyone else and he said I was wrong and a dumb but retyped what I said its like he dosent even read my comments.

also He still but hurt that I was sub leader of ms dos.

and again hazington your a grade 1 dick rider you join clans for rank maybe I should take that offer and join efb just to troll u and make u more butt hurt Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.

I mean really hazington/shaftronics is grade 1 butt hurt I have tried several times to make peace but he still is a butt hurt ass hole
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:38 am

Try to understand and forgive DOS trolls: They tend to cause RAGE than RAGE themselves...
And please get back to the topic.
And now for a serious question that will leave you all wondering if I even do play or not...

What is a "Vanguard"?
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:01 am

StickyKeys wrote:

What is a "Vanguard"?
IF DIS IS SERIOUS THEN I ANSWER SERIOUS.

Vanguard Fencer: A M sized land with that can't equip weapons aside from his own, a long dong sword with 41 force -_-
It's used for trolling fat arts, low flying airs, and anything it can hit.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanguard
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:09 am

ziix wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:

What is a "Vanguard"?
IF DIS IS SERIOUS THEN I ANSWER SERIOUS.

Vanguard Fencer: A M sized land with that can't equip weapons aside from his own, a long dong sword with 41 force -_-
It's used for trolling fat arts, low flying airs, and anything it can hit.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanguard
SO it's those things that raid the backside of the enemy team.... M LND... Like Red Squealer? or something faster?
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:21 am

StickyKeys wrote:

SO it's those things that raid the backside of the enemy team.... M LND... Like Red Squealer? or something faster?

Red Squealer is L sized o3o

Can't really say it's faster or slower, cuz that depends on how one builds it...

Usually the build is: 40 STR, 20-40WLK, boost run......so op, at least that's what I see posted on the forums Neutral
Back to top Go down
the_sod
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:41 am

i been testing with hy-breeding and so far it's really effective since cuz of the surprise
i found out something weird or it might just be me but here's something weird that's happening
for ART's with a melee sub weapon, with the ART's high TEC...it seems to 'lock on' more 'magnetically' to the opponent
but for my LND with a melee sub weapon with low TEC the 'lock on' isn't as good
(i used a destructor and a katana max with a kamui staff)

bounce thoughts? confused
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:22 am

rise, thread long dead!

Okay, seriously, I've been working on another hybrid project.

As you might have noticed, Mr. Universes are impractical in real combat situations.

So, I am currently working on a robot that is capable of doing something for a change.

The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 ScreenShot_20110422_1207_19_718

Enter, Vector Saber, my new project bot.
The aim of the project is to create a robot capable of both air and land combat, thus having high WLK and FLY stat. I chose brickgale RED as its core since I currently don't have any better cores.

The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 ScreenShot_20110422_1207_36_210

Current stats looks mediocre, but tuning is always an option. Can't get both to 40 (or 38) due to lack of slots though.
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:47 am

"An ART that can go toe-to-toe with a Byne in a melee battle sounds cool."

Ceramic Burner on a ART with 20+ FLY. circle around the byne, burn him, watch him squirm. Ceramic Burner stuns like hell.

if you want a MELEE kind of a melee, Jet Hammer on a Gigaton (he has more STR than TEC, even though he is an ART =.=), tune some useful stuffs on Gigaton, since he has TONS of capa to customize (if u remove EVERYTHING, with all capa carts, he has 730 ish total capa, if i remember correctly), get him up to 40 STR, 40 TGH madness with high mobility stats if u STILL have rooms. but it sounds kinda dumb, if u ask me...
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:53 am

SmileBrush wrote:
but it sounds kinda dumb, if u ask me...

Not really. ARTs get both Blast and Beam guard, so they're protected from almost all ranged attacks. The only thing melee ARTs have to worry about is melee, so it's all about picking the right targets.

Still, melee ARTs, everyone will come after you like wizergs attacking a PS.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:16 am

ziix wrote:
SmileBrush wrote:

Not really. ARTs get both Blast and Beam guard, so they're protected from almost all ranged attacks. The only thing melee ARTs have to worry about is melee, so it's all about picking the right targets.

use disguises

I once experimented with an accelsaber set up for flying, complete with wing AMJs. Of course I used ace braver BS so there are no booster trails. It kind of worked, with arts firing in panic seeing that they did very little damage to the incoming AIR (I haz blast guard trololol) before getting raep'd by kamui staff.

Of course, it wasn't long before they took a glimpse to the radar, which ruined it.

Use stealth system + ace braver booster and you might pass as a LND.
A suitable BD would be Psycho Formula BD as his BD shape resembles Zero Fighter / Saber somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:54 am

ziix wrote:
SmileBrush wrote:

art's are not Troll proof either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:29 am

Nisa wrote:
I troll, with Air melee

In a middle of a battle, you hear a slight rattle.
In a blink of an eye, all da enemies suddnely die.
It's da MJG doin da Air Melee!
Arts get da Slicin', Lands get da Dicin'
Sups can't run from mah merciless choppin'
even if they resort to their futile hoppin'

Flyin' up high, right into the sky!
Rushin' in with the Jet tackle, in 3 2 1!
Plus a swing of the Kamui Staff and it's done!
The fight is over, a victory right in yo' face!
Nobody can beat MJG da Aerial Ace!

YEAH!
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:34 am

LXE wrote:
Nisa wrote:
I troll, with Air melee

YEAH!
my bot (posted above) should be capable of both air and land melee for maximum trolling.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:34 am

LXE wrote:
Nisa wrote:
I troll, with Air melee

YEAH!

*equips minizook*

Don't come near me >.>
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:35 am

ziix wrote:
LXE wrote:
Nisa wrote:
I troll, with Air melee

YEAH!

*equips minizook*

Don't come near me >.>
she bypasses zooks with her tackle

that is why we use rifles, to snipe them from afar XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:38 am

necrio wrote:
ziix wrote:
LXE wrote:
I troll, with Air melee

YEAH!

*equips minizook*

Don't come near me >.>

Until you realize, I'm not that awesome as the rap implies.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:39 am

LXE wrote:
necrio wrote:
ziix wrote:

*equips minizook*

Don't come near me >.>

kk I'll still be sniping you.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:41 am

necrio wrote:
LXE wrote:
necrio wrote:

And I'll still be zookin' airs.

Also, for Hybrid builds, I made a FLY jikun.

Hurts derp airs, but nothing else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:43 am

ziix wrote:
necrio wrote:
LXE wrote:

And I'll still be zookin' airs.
aww... shut up Razz
JET TACKLE + KAMUI STAFF COMBO!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The art of Hy-Breeding
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com