Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 The art of Hy-Breeding

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 33
Location : Philippines

The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:51 am

Hybrids. What's fun with Cosmic break, for me, is that you can mix-and-match bots to fit your style. But to do that you must have a vast armory of spare parts. An ART that can go toe-to-toe with a Byne in a melee battle sounds cool. A LND unit flying faster than an AIR and finally a LND with the speed of an AIR.

Anybody got tips? My project is that Hoverion Magnun I got before and want to turn it into a melee fighter too.
Back to top Go down
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
ziix

Posts : 3459
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 26

The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:57 am

Something I came up in 10 seconds lol, so it's probably stupid...

Hoverion Magna with Blast and beam guards + 8 vulcan + High walk.

This is basically a close range gunner with beam guard, something that LNDs lack.

With your high WLK, you can runaway when melee bots come.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:17 am

INB4 people criticizing the stupidity of StickyKeys
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:19 am

@StickyKeys wrote:
An ART that can go toe-to-toe with a Byne in a melee battle sounds cool.
No way dood.
@StickyKeys wrote:
A LND unit flying faster than an AIR and finally a LND with the speed of an AIR.
Blazed Baron is already there nishishi.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 29
Location : Malaysia

The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:25 am

@Cori wrote:
@StickyKeys wrote:
An ART that can go toe-to-toe with a Byne in a melee battle sounds cool.
No way dood.
@StickyKeys wrote:
A LND unit flying faster than an AIR and finally a LND with the speed of an AIR.
Blazed Baron is already there nishishi.

Wazzat me? Very Happy

A LND flying faster than an AIR with shielded parts and pile bunkers.
Thats what I made.

My cuzin Razix reported seeing a Sturbanger with a Kamui Staff @_@
I dunno what to say
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 28
Location : US

The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:32 am

[quote="RoboFranky"][quote="Cori"]
@StickyKeys wrote:
My cuzin Razix reported seeing a Sturbanger with a Kamui Staff @_@
I dunno what to say
I've wanted to do that with my Amateus. ]= ...can you even give ART that weapon though?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
ziix

Posts : 3459
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 26

The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:33 am

@Kitouski wrote:

I've wanted to do that with my Amateus. ]= ...can you even give ART that weapon though?

yup
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:43 am

Of course. I've seen an EVE with kamui staff nishishi.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775
Join date : 2011-02-09

The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:01 am

everything can be happened but is it useful when you do it is another question lol

Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 48
Location : Chattanooga, TN, USA

The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:22 am

@StickyKeys wrote:
Hybrids. What's fun with Cosmic break, for me, is that you can mix-and-match bots to fit your style. But to do that you must have a vast armory of spare parts. An ART that can go toe-to-toe with a Byne in a melee battle sounds cool. A LND unit flying faster than an AIR and finally a LND with the speed of an AIR.

Anybody got tips? My project is that Hoverion Magnun I got before and want to turn it into a melee fighter too.

One hybrid that I've had much luck with, both in beta and live, involves Pulsardio/Pulsardio GAMMA and Bugsycait/Bugsycait BOOM; Using the Pulsardio Bd's ECM missles in tandem with Bugsy's shock-shield/shock-blade all but guarantees the Best Jammer award, making you a very effective defensive support bot...it will also draw the ire of every art on the other side, and this can come back to haunt you, given your sheer size...especially if those arts have some melee-happy friends!

While it'll need some tuning to make it work just right, there's still lots of room for customization! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:59 am

currently I'm trying to create a beefy melee AIR. Wielding a kamui of course.

Its quite fun to mix and match parts. I've been doing it for a while. Of course I mainly make bots that look good, but some of them actually works in the arena XD.

The most successful one by far is Mr. Universe, an AccelSaber with extra beef. The not so successful ones include Crimbot, a mechanized crimrose, and Beezle Queen.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 29
Location : Malaysia

The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:52 am

@necrio wrote:
currently I'm trying to create a beefy melee AIR. Wielding a kamui of course.

Its quite fun to mix and match parts. I've been doing it for a while. Of course I mainly make bots that look good, but some of them actually works in the arena XD.

The most successful one by far is Mr. Universe, an AccelSaber with extra beef. The not so successful ones include Crimbot, a mechanized crimrose, and Beezle Queen.

mind posting some pics?
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 33
Location : Philippines

The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:40 am

LXE wrote:
INB4 people criticizing the stupidity of StickyKeys
A person with the imagination level of a rock and pretends to be a girl is you.... There's no way you can be anymore stupid....
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:19 am

@RoboFranky wrote:
@necrio wrote:
currently I'm trying to create a beefy melee AIR. Wielding a kamui of course.

Its quite fun to mix and match parts. I've been doing it for a while. Of course I mainly make bots that look good, but some of them actually works in the arena XD.

The most successful one by far is Mr. Universe, an AccelSaber with extra beef. The not so successful ones include Crimbot, a mechanized crimrose, and Beezle Queen.

mind posting some pics?

Sure, here's Mr. Universe

The art of Hy-Breeding ScreenShot_20110403_2217_51_476
The art of Hy-Breeding ScreenShot_20110403_2217_49_012

Crimbot and Beezle Queen are under maintenance, sorry XD
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Posts : 3028
Join date : 2010-07-11
Age : 908

The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:37 am

Boost run airs on the ground, with 20 wlk and ~ 25 fly you're going the cheapest and longest lasting boost run of all bots. Tack on frau legs and make LNDs jelly.
Back to top Go down
Raal
Newbie
Newbie
Raal

Male Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 28
Location : USA, Central time zone

The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:59 am

@necrio wrote:
@RoboFranky wrote:
@necrio wrote:
currently I'm trying to create a beefy melee AIR. Wielding a kamui of course.

Its quite fun to mix and match parts. I've been doing it for a while. Of course I mainly make bots that look good, but some of them actually works in the arena XD.

The most successful one by far is Mr. Universe, an AccelSaber with extra beef. The not so successful ones include Crimbot, a mechanized crimrose, and Beezle Queen.

mind posting some pics?

Sure, here's Mr. Universe

The art of Hy-Breeding ScreenShot_20110403_2217_51_476
The art of Hy-Breeding ScreenShot_20110403_2217_49_012

Crimbot and Beezle Queen are under maintenance, sorry XD

WARNING:BAD/SLIGHTLY IMMATURE JOKE APPROACHING! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!



*music plays* GETYOURSEXYON!!!!!!



...sorry couldn't resist
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 31

The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:59 pm

@Cori wrote:
Of course. I've seen an EVE with kamui staff nishishi.
Please tell me someone else is crazy enough to do that besides me. :c

A Seraph Crim with Ace Braver AMs has proven to be a godsend should an ART leave an opening. Razz
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 33
Location : Philippines

The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:52 pm

@kynx:
I like the idea, but what about offence? 30STR? 30TEC or a balance between the two?

@necrio:
Mr.Universe = COOL

@Z741:
Can you post a picture of what an AceBraver looks like. I swear I don't know what it is and I have quested all of yesterday and didn't find one....
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 22
Location : Japan

The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:59 pm

This is Ace Braver:

The art of Hy-Breeding ?plugin=ref&serial=2208
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 31

The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:02 pm

@StickyKeys wrote:
@Z741:
Can you post a picture of what an AceBraver looks like. I swear I don't know what it is and I have quested all of yesterday and didn't find one....
And here it is on the Seraph Crim:
The art of Hy-Breeding 2zqxvft
Heh early build. xD
Back to top Go down
Mirien
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Male Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 30

The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:19 pm

Well, I made an hybrid of my Izuna with crim and tengu Mad
Tiny Medium bot bounce
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 29
Location : Malaysia

The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:39 pm

@Necrio
HOLY CRAP! THAT IS BADASS!
My accel used to look like a car with the snail LG & tail wing JBS

Katana Max AMs sure makes him badass
and the Jikun Hu LGs are pretty cool
I can't recognize the HD tho :/
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:32 am

@RoboFranky wrote:
@Necrio
HOLY CRAP! THAT IS BADASS!
My accel used to look like a car with the snail LG & tail wing JBS

Katana Max AMs sure makes him badass
and the Jikun Hu LGs are pretty cool
I can't recognize the HD tho :/
Brickgale BLUE's HD

and its Jikun Long's LG, and yes the cape does look badass on him. But it costs a whole lot, I'll switch it to amateus LG once I buy one.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 29
Location : Malaysia

The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:12 am

@necrio wrote:
@RoboFranky wrote:
@Necrio
HOLY CRAP! THAT IS BADASS!
My accel used to look like a car with the snail LG & tail wing JBS

Katana Max AMs sure makes him badass
and the Jikun Hu LGs are pretty cool
I can't recognize the HD tho :/
Brickgale BLUE's HD

and its Jikun Long's LG, and yes the cape does look badass on him. But it costs a whole lot, I'll switch it to amateus LG once I buy one.

Amateus LGs make L sized bots look slim and smexy
U shud see it on Byne :3
He looked like he lost weight
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 33
Location : Philippines

The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:27 am

@RoboFranky wrote:
@necrio wrote:
@RoboFranky wrote:
@Necrio
HOLY CRAP! THAT IS BADASS!
My accel used to look like a car with the snail LG & tail wing JBS

Katana Max AMs sure makes him badass
and the Jikun Hu LGs are pretty cool
I can't recognize the HD tho :/
Brickgale BLUE's HD

and its Jikun Long's LG, and yes the cape does look badass on him. But it costs a whole lot, I'll switch it to amateus LG once I buy one.

Amateus LGs make L sized bots look slim and smexy
U shud see it on Byne :3
He looked like he lost weight
*Tries to imagine it*....
Hmmm.....
Johnny Bravo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




The art of Hy-Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Hy-Breeding   The art of Hy-Breeding Empty

Back to top Go down
 
The art of Hy-Breeding
Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com