Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE

Go down 
+28
monkeytheifx
Usotsuki
Lyala
Sakage-04ext
REIRA
(´・ω・`)
Darkmare
EMPattack
Sman
Counsel
farith
Intet
fhoeng
Broken
Dizzyku
Desu
shinigami
Kobrakai
knyx
Kitouski
Epacsten
Z741
Nisa
Suguri
StickyKeys
Purianite
rei_hunter
HashiriyaR32
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:55 am

Broken wrote:
Dizzyku wrote:
LXE wrote:
I know my fellow Hong Kong People don't spend much on moe, they spend mostly on mecha, good anime, good drama, and a few others. We Hong Kong people like action over sex appeal, that is why CosmicBreak didn't sell well.

Oh really, You Hong Kong people prefer mech's over moes? We should switch out your MJG for a MJ then to make you happy :O!
Mecha Jetter~~!!! <3 XDDDDDDD
Anyways, I'm Mecha Jetter Girl, so I'm fine getting switched out, so I can PLAY AS MAI HASUBANDO~~!!! <3 XDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:32 am

LXE wrote:
Broken wrote:
Dizzyku wrote:

Oh really, You Hong Kong people prefer mech's over moes? We should switch out your MJG for a MJ then to make you happy :O!
Anyways, I'm Mecha Jetter Girl, so I'm fine getting switched out, so I can PLAY AS MAI HASUBANDO~~!!! <3 XDDDDDDD
....You're a guy.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:38 am

Broken wrote:
LXE wrote:
Broken wrote:
....You're a guy.

Glad that you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:49 am

Nisa wrote:
Broken wrote:
LXE wrote:
....You're a guy.

Glad that you know.
Dude this is the internet, not IRL.
(Psst...! I'm only doing the hasubando thing because I'm Mecha Jetter Girl)
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:06 am

Given the price of cosmic goods are based on currency exchange rate, it is no surprise it would be too expensive... people in many other countries don't have that kind of salary to dump into a gambling game.
Back to top Go down
Epacsten
Epacsten

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:25 am

If the cost of Rt was 1/10 what it is now, CB would have more players, and make more money.

Yeah, you could get every bot with $30.00, but then all you have is a bunch of lvl 0 bots with no tunes, and you still have to lern2play.

People would keep buying disposable items like slot protectors and x2 tickets to get their stuff leveled and tuned up.
That's where you make your money.

Not to mention the current prices literally scare people away before they even start the game.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:50 am

Epacsten wrote:
If the cost of Rt was 1/10 what it is now, CB would have more players, and make more money.

Yeah, you could get every bot with $30.00, but then all you have is a bunch of lvl 0 bots with no tunes, and you still have to lern2play.

People would keep buying disposable items like slot protectors and x2 tickets to get their stuff leveled and tuned up.
That's where you make your money.

Not to mention the current prices literally scare people away before they even start the game.

They wouldn't make more money, just on the basis that the prices would be too low to turn a profit.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:01 am

what they should of done is have gara bots selling at 1/10 of the RT with 0 slots and locked parts, full price for having some slots and some lock parts. The best should be from gara since it will cost the most.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:11 pm

LXE wrote:
I know my fellow Hong Kong People don't spend much on moe, they spend mostly on mecha, good anime, good drama, and a few others. We Hong Kong people like action over sex appeal, that is why CosmicBreak didn't sell well.
This isn't what I've heard from friends that have been there. :3c
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:04 pm

fhoeng wrote:
Given the price of cosmic goods are based on currency exchange rate, it is no surprise it would be too expensive... people in many other countries don't have that kind of salary to dump into a gambling game.

inb4 Cosmicbreak: Somalia
Back to top Go down
Counsel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Counsel

Female Posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:53 pm

Purianite wrote:
>Ivis gara 1 UC

Holy shit I'm playing.

Also trying out other builds I might enjoy using. Also, I wonder if there are any nerfs that haven't carried over.

This is nice.

They advertise it nicer there than here.
And they also have figma thingies.
I think they wasted their lives not playin it.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:22 pm

Dizzyku wrote:
LXE wrote:

lol i haz gundam stuff worth HKD1500 and not a single moe thing in my room.(excluding virtual stuff)

Apparently HK people has only a tiny sum of people pay for moe,at least smaller than those who dig gundam Very Happy. Tho I wish there are more (no body to talk moe with QQ).
Back to top Go down
Sman
Newcomer
Newcomer
Sman

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:57 pm

Almost all HongKong players have left their server with frustration
the agent has run the game so badly that you cannot imagine

1: Almost no advertisment at all
only a few when the OB is just starting,
many HongKong gamers don't even know this game

2: Incredibly slow updating speed
they update about 1~2 per month only (sometimes even no updates in a whole month)
each update usually features 1~2 new bots only, and in garapon only

3: Slow server performance
obviously they are not paying attendtion at runing this game
they just give a small part of their server to run the game
that makes even local players getting lag sometimes
even the English server is faster than HongKong server, for HongKongers

4: Sucking garapon
there is never more than 4 garapons running in the same time (and mostly for 2 only)
no regular UC-gara (they introduced that once only, with nothing attractive, now removed)
the chance of getting gold price is low (lower than ALL regular garapon at other servers)
But that are not the main point, the content inside garapons really sucks
they usually put 1-ROBOT in the garapon only
you could get the robot in gold-prize only, and they fill all the Silver and Bronze with SINGLE PARTS of that bot
nevertheness, the bot they featured in garapon are simply not worthwhile for its high-price
they have once put RED SQUEALER at garapon, and filled all silver and bronze with red squealer parts

Now the HK server is closing, it is nothing but the retribution for how they run the game
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:19 am

Speaking of shitty garapons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:19 am

shinigami wrote:
Dizzyku wrote:
LXE wrote:

lol i haz gundam stuff worth HKD1500 and not a single moe thing in my room.(excluding virtual stuff)

Apparently HK people has only a tiny sum of people pay for moe,at least smaller than those who dig gundam Very Happy. Tho I wish there are more (no body to talk moe with QQ).
Haha, I got so much gunpla as well, High five my Hong Kong brother! (No wait, my cousins in Hong Kong don't even know what's a high five!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EMPattack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EMPattack

Male Posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:27 am

Suguri wrote:

a Racoon as a gold?
this is madness
Back to top Go down
Darkmare
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Darkmare

Female Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:31 am

EMPattack wrote:
Suguri wrote:

a Racoon as a gold?
this is madness
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:49 am

HongKong Players! Welcome to CBEN! As of right now our guild disbanded and rebanded in a matter of.... 25mins. So we are currently recruiting for our and all DOS guilds.... Please choose DOS for your Unioin....
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:06 am

StickyKeys wrote:
HongKong Players! Welcome to CBEN! As of right now our guild disbanded and rebanded in a matter of.... 25mins. So we are currently recruiting for our and all DOS guilds.... Please choose DOS for your Unioin....

lol

@LXE:High-5! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:17 am

StickyKeys wrote:
HongKong Players! Welcome to CBEN! As of right now our guild disbanded and rebanded in a matter of.... 25mins. So we are currently recruiting for our and all DOS guilds.... Please choose DOS for your Union....

PS: Typo errors are common.... Just ask everyone I played with today....

FOXED....
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:17 am

StickyKeys wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:
HongKong Players! Welcome to CBEN! As of right now our guild disbanded and rebanded in a matter of.... 25mins. So we are currently recruiting for our and all DOS guilds.... Please choose DOS for your Union....

FOXED....
Like a Kamui.
Back to top Go down
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 261

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:21 am

StickyKeys wrote:

They could, OR they could join ETF in BRD that already has 80+ HK members
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
REIRA
REIRA

Female Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:28 am

StickyKeys wrote:

Is anyone going to choose DOS?
I wanted to be in WIZ or BRD ;w; *BRD's lobby music is awesome :3*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:29 am

shinigami wrote:
@LXE:High-5! Very Happy
Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 Internet-high-five
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:29 am

Suguri wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:

FOXED....
Like a Kamui.

With 5 vanguards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE   Hong Kong server shutting down.  FIRE SALE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hong Kong server shutting down. FIRE SALE
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next