Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xzpwns is awesome

Go down 
+33
brokita1
Kobrakai
NumeroDoS
Kitouski
LordShade
LazerRazer
Shikaze
StickyKeys
Darkmare
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Midreus
HEARTLESS_HALOS
Trill
Ren
Idontlive
koi
Valkyrie
ziix
boytitan2
Counsel
lwllw
IronDicks
rei_hunter
necrio
shinigami
Nisa
xzpwnz
Mist
Nilla
Intet
RoboFranky
SmileBrush
SkyPanic
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:23 am

Spoiler:

So awesome that he took me seriously and ragequit his own team fight. Nobody loves you like I do xz~ <3
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:26 am

he's an skilled player + mass Rt cheers
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:31 am

xzpwnz = Korone with skillz and basic netiquettes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:35 am

SkyPanic wrote:
he's an skilled player + mass Rt cheers

but mostly, RT
Back to top Go down

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:36 am

It's too bad we're always fighting :C He never makes me breakfast in the morning that faddy.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:42 am

If by skill you mean easy mode bots that even a retard could run and do fine with, sure. Mostly money, little substance from what I've seen.
Back to top Go down

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:49 am

Dem garula arms~
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:50 am

who's xzpwns
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:54 am

Intet wrote:
If by skill you mean easy mode bots that even a retard could run and do fine with, sure. Mostly money, little substance from what I've seen.

i tried some of his build and i still don't get 10k scores (best i got was 8.6k...) in lvl 5 rooms... o.o YOU try and if you could, then i guess i won't be able to argue with you after that :/
Back to top Go down

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:58 am

SmileBrush wrote:
Intet wrote:

i tried some of his build and i still don't get 10k scores (best i got was 8.6k...) in lvl 5 rooms... o.o YOU try and if you could, then i guess i won't be able to argue with you after that :/

Remember he dies at least more than 3 times per matching. so sugoi~ He's like the boytitan of WIZ, actually he IS the boytitan of wiz~ Dat cost~
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:05 am

Red-Brief J wrote:
SmileBrush wrote:
Intet wrote:

Remember he dies at least more than 3 times per matching. so sugoi~ He's like the boytitan of WIZ, actually he IS the boytitan of wiz~ Dat cost~

ah... ya the cost is enormous i have to admit :/
Back to top Go down
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mist

Male Posts : 258

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:13 am

charge into 10 people with vanguard and spam right click. dies then repeat. that's the role of melee land units so can't expect much from them.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:17 am

Nilla wrote:
who's xzpwns
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:22 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Nilla wrote:
who's xzpwns
Back to top Go down

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:23 am

xzpwns is awesome, but xzpwnz is unfaithful to kurimuroze.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:26 am

LXE wrote:
Whoa lxe, the hell have you been doing?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:26 am

Kay.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:30 am

Red-Brief J wrote:
Dem garula arms~
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:16 am

xzpwnz might not be the best, but he did buy me dem flying bricks. And half of a manly byne.
Back to top Go down

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:42 am

xzpwnz wrote:
LXE wrote:
Whoa lxe, the hell have you been doing?
Spoiler:
WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:56 am

Hey xzpwnz and nisa.

Somehow i've been seeing you two just quoting one another thread per thread, with no Comment or whatsoever, the hell is up you with you two?

@Topic
I've killed xzpwnz with my UC Builds enough times to say... are you really pouring money into this game? :<
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:03 am

rei_hunter wrote:
Hey xzpwnz and nisa.

Somehow i've been seeing you two just quoting one another thread per thread, with no Comment or whatsoever, the hell is up you with you two?

@Topic
I've killed xzpwnz with my UC Builds enough times to say... are you really pouring money into this game? :<
I don't use any exclusive bots and my tourny bots are stuffed in my subgarage somewhere
Back to top Go down

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:05 am

I sense abit of discomfort from xz.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:10 am

xzpwnz wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
Hey xzpwnz and nisa.

@Topic
I don't use any exclusive bots and my tourny bots are stuffed in my subgarage somewhere

You know, i'd normally see you with bots KBTKaiser would use, Quad Armed Art Unit with Blast Bazookas, Large Crazy Land Units that has 4 K-Shields and a large amount of tunes and hp.... Air Units like what i'd use, or Large Air Slingers (Larger Versions of your Moving Burst Air Units) and Gigantic ass Support Bots that'll kill a Vanguard Fencer in a few hits. that kind of jazz.

dont tell me, any person who drops money in this game, loses their ability to actually fight well... i mean KBTKaiser has that problem, can pay, but can't fight... or at least be able to top 1-5.

Then i came around and just top'd 2-4 with his unused gear.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:16 am

The only bots i'd use in a arena match is fencerfag and garula raider
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

xzpwns is awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: xzpwns is awesome   xzpwns is awesome Empty

Back to top Go down

xzpwns is awesome
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next