Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here-

Go down 
+42
Doryl
Fir3
superhbman
boytitan2
Melencholy
Desu
Dune
Kasane_Teto
xeon5
udongechan
IronDicks
Phobos12
Sean
kael89
Idontlive
zetagear
DreamyCrowdy
xubes
Ralts
necrodrakath
Seinaru
bakuso
Kurt
aweonao
Kawayui
.nyappy.
KnightXV
AeroScythe
Maria+Holic
Ponyo
-VB-
Xurudov
ZetBuster
Feign
AzureRathalos
Kari
FullThrottle
Tsuki
poppit
Nisa
Frogsonpie
Admin
46 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- Empty
PostSubject: Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here-   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:57 pm

Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!
Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- Fanforumskincontest
Show off your hard work and skin skills in our first ever contest, the top 3 best skins will win a prize!

Rules:
-Up to 3 entries per person and that doesn't mean you have to submit 3 skins, also you can submit your skin and edit the post later to add more skins or change the skin you submitted you got until deadline (Anyone can join there are no restrictions)
-Any bot, parts can be used and there is no particular theme
-List the parts used (It's better if you share the skin file but you dont have to share it)
-Submission deadline will be on the 27th January(12am PST), topic will be locked and the winners will be announced on the 29th
-Judges will be Admin, Sean24
-All entries have to be posted in this topic
-Skins have to be created by you (Don't steal other people's work)

Prizes!
1st place winner - $50 !
2nd place winner - $30 !
3rd place winner - $20 !

Winnings will be sent from the Admin to the winners via Paypal + special custom signature for all 3 winners

Best of luck to everyone!

cheers (Any spamming, flamming, or useless posts/comments will be deleted keep this topic clean)cheers
Feel free to ask questions regarding the event here

Please put all images in a spoiler so that way we don't have a HUGE page.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
Frogsonpie

PostSubject: Re: Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here-   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Well here are my best skins atm, all of them are using the stock parts, with weapons removed to allow actual viewing.

Maril March Trill, though you can't see the arms, I zoomed in to show the details made ^.^
Spoiler:

Seraph Crimrose, the straps actually connect behind her, but you can't see cause of her hair x.x
Spoiler:

Jikun Long, my tattoo kuu ^^/ lotsa details on her, couldn't catch it in just one photo... x.x
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sean24 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put the images in a spoiler.)
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here-   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:20 am

Question: How do i save and upload my skins?
I have never done this before (sorry for the noob question)
Back to top Go down
poppit
Newcomer
Newcomer
poppit

Male Posts : 3

PostSubject: awesome :D   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:51 am

Hey everyone ! I'm new to the forums ! This feirts guy told me in game that i had some mad skins. And i should enter some competition on the fan forums..

WELL I NEVER KNEW THERE WAS A COMP UNTIL THEN ! So i registered just then (Never really registered but i always read the forums Very Happy)

So here are some of my favourites !

FIRST UP IS MISTY HOLLOW (Sumission 1)
Spoiler:

NEXT UP IS SHINO EXROAD HEAVILY MODIFIED. AKA SHINO MADLAX (submission 2)
Spoiler:

So heres my third Submission, a bazooka monster :3 hahaha

Parts:
1. King giganton BD
2. Saggitary Maxis LG
3. Hoverion Magna BS
4. King Giganton AM2 (Two of these)

Spoiler:

Last edited by poppit on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:42 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Put the images in a spoiler.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here-   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:00 am

[LND] Imperial Guard:
Spoiler:

[SUP] Imperial Guard Medic:
Spoiler:

[ART] Dreadnought:
(WORK IN PROGRESS)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sean24 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:26 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Put the images in a spoiler.)
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

Male Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here-   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:36 am

I got only one and first time i did this.
So its not that good i guess... but worth a try Embarassed
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here-   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:35 pm

Mayhem's looks the most original. XD
Back to top Go down
Kari
Newcomer
Newcomer
Kari

PostSubject: Brace for it   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:26 pm

Hiyo. I was directed here earlier, so without further ado..

Many of you have -probably- encountered this robot at least once before.
Don't click if you're scared of clowns~ (The real reason it's in a Spoiler Tag is because the images are kinda big.)

First Entry: Donald/Ronald McDonald
Full view of all sides, top, bottom and alternate mugshot.
Spoiler:
Heavily inspired by Nico-Memes and this happy guy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZtCnCcSDk0

Props to Seiren for helping with the description parody as I first created it, as well as for putting the idea "Make a McDonald bot" into my head. It took about five or six hours total.

That's all for now~ Don't get nightmares. I may post my Yukkuri later.

Last edited by Sean24 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put the images in a spoiler.)
Back to top Go down
AzureRathalos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzureRathalos

PostSubject: Re: Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here-   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:15 pm

ENTRY #1:
I present to you, Ivis-chan. She wears a red ribbon from her beloved friend Crim-chan to keep her long hair out of the water. Very Happy
Spoiler:

ENTRY #2:
For the second entry, it's the King of the Braves, GaoGaiGar! (This one may get an update before the contest deadline.)
Spoiler:

One more entry to come. Still work in progress.

Last edited by Sean24 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:28 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Put the images in a spoiler.)
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here-   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:33 pm

I'm thinking with Mayhem in the contest, the best I can hope for is 2nd place... Anyway, I already revealed this one in my thread about a week ago, but here it is for formal submittal: "The Right Hand of Lust" Misty Hollow.
Spoiler:
Parts are Summer Misty Hollow body, arms, legs and Head with a Frau Adonne booster. Everything except for the head has been skinned with the images below.
"Skin Files":
The kanji on the left says "Lust", the kanji on the right says "Pain", in case you were wondering. Twisted Evil

I'll likely submit one or two more, though they will also be ones you've seen in my thread before.

Last edited by Sean24 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put the images in a spoiler.)
Back to top Go down
ZetBuster
ZetBuster

Male Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here-   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:35 pm

Oh well here are my 3 skins. Do i need to upload the .ps of HD's?

GETTER-1 (GETTER ROBO) - Domiclown with Giant Battle Axe. HD PolyEdited.
Spoiler:

VF19 Fire Valkyrie (Macross7) - Soljeter with Beam Rifle
Spoiler:

Akiyama Mio (K-ON) Seraph Crimrose with Beam Machinegun and White Cat Ears. HD PolyEdited
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sean24 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put the images in a spoiler.)
Back to top Go down
Xurudov
Xurudov

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here-   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:46 am

Don't forrget about me ;]

Entry 1:
Spoiler:

Entry 2:
Spoiler:

Entry 3:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sean24 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put the images in a spoiler.)
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here-   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:16 pm

Xurudov wrote:
Don't forrget about me ;]
And this is when I give up all hope of winning... pale
Seriously, Xurudov, how did you get so pro?
Back to top Go down
-VB-
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-VB-

Male Posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here-   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:30 pm

coming!!! not that pro or cool but come with cuteness and adorable

Pi-Laz!!!!(original)
Spoiler:

Another Pi-Laz!!(Apron)
Spoiler:

last cutie :3(really?)
Spoiler:

Don't say my bot nude or 18+ the first 2 got fur and the last one is.......er........something........that too cute to comment......
Back to top Go down
Ponyo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Ponyo

Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here-   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:33 am

D: I want to post something in the forums every once in a while so here goes me. >_<;;;

Well here's my Lily rain and it's default parts.:

Spoiler:
Aaand here's my Laz-chan Very Happy(I got tired messing around with the polygons, but it was fun Very Happy):

Spoiler:

I'm gonna add my Crimrose later~ :3

Last edited by Ponyo on Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:49 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Laz-chan~)
Back to top Go down
Maria+Holic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Maria+Holic

Female Posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here-   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:01 am

has anyone posted Black Rock shooter yet??
Back to top Go down
AeroScythe
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: AeroScythe's skins   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:55 pm

This one is one of my favourites Very Happy Took me less time to finish it then I thought it would. It just had the perfect shape for the skin I wanted to give it

Hatigarm + Fizalivan HD Metalgarurumon skin

Spoiler:

I'll start of with this skin I have a few more Im still working on.

Last edited by Sean24 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put the images in a spoiler.)
Back to top Go down
KnightXV
KnightXV

Male Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here-   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:42 pm

Well, first time post in forum, but oh well...here my laz-chan skin
1.Kimono
Spoiler:
2.Casual Clothes
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sean24 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put the images in a spoiler.)
Back to top Go down
.nyappy.
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
.nyappy.

Female Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here-   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:29 am

eh? i've never heard of this contest before...i've been making skins for myself and some suggestions but,
no one even told me about it T.T oh well...here are my skins XD

Lily Cross Very Happy

Spoiler:

laz-chan skin X3 this is where I'm good at
Spoiler:

lastly is...for KOKO GAAP skin
Spoiler:

there's soo many right?...XD
i also have a Talim skin for Laz but...it isn't my idea
IGN: 0o.nyappy.o0

Last edited by .nyappy. on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to put IGN)
Back to top Go down
Kawayui
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here-   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:21 am

I'm still kind of new to these forums, well with posting anyways XD
I'll go ahead and post what I've been working on so far, hope you enjoy it~

Parts used:
Seraph Crimrose BD GAMMA
Seraph Crimrose HD
Seraph Crimrose LG
Seraph Crimrose BS x 2
Seraph Crimrose BS2
Wing Plus AMJ x 2
Crimrose AM x 2

Accessories:

Rabbit Band
Mini Lily

Front View (in game):

Spoiler:

Front View (in paint shop):
Spoiler:

Back View (in paint shop):
Spoiler:

Misc. Info:
IGN (CB EN): Kawayui
I like okonomiyaki and tsukemen
Favorite color is sky blue?
Where am I going with this again...? lol XD

Best of luck to everyone~!! This event is a great idea, saves me trouble of randomly going up to everyone in game all the time and looking at people's skins lol, fun to do
Back to top Go down
aweonao
aweonao

Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here-   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:48 am

well this are my favorites skins:

RONALD MC SNIPER:

Spoiler:

MAC-LAZ

Spoiler:

GARTERBELT FROM THE ANIME "PANTY & STOCKING":

Spoiler:

THATS ARE MY FAVORITES SKINS Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kurt

Male Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here-   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Just my Lily Black Prime :3

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
bakuso
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here-   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:56 pm

My only "decent skin" so far =D

Bot= Busycait

Optimus Prime

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seinaru
Newcomer
Newcomer
Seinaru

Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here-   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:45 pm

I thought i would Submit a few of my Skins =3

Yuka Kazami From the Touhou Series - Bot: C.S.
Spoiler:

Valkyrie Crimrose

Part List-
Crimrose BD7 -Works with Skins from Normal Crimrose body
Crimrose LG
Crimrose AM
Crimrose AM4

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: My Necro Crimrose   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:15 pm

Here is my necro crimrose i made it about 3 hours... sorry for my english... Cool
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sean24 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put the images in a spoiler.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here-   Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here- Empty

Back to top Go down

Official CB FanForum Robot Skin Competition!! -Post entries here-
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next