Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!

Go down 
+18
(´・ω・`)
TerraChika
Keith Jardine
Aria
boytitan2
RoboFranky
BNOISE
jaxom
Gchan
NumeroDoS
Counsel
shindeta
Flandyrll
Fainche
necrio
Nisa
ziix
StickyKeys
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:17 am

Well whatever! Case point we need to get more players and as one of Asia's Mecca of players we need to advertise here.... Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Counsel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Counsel

Female Posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:50 am

We have noypi for BRD.
How bout DOS and WIZ!?
Back to top Go down
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:35 am

StickyKeys wrote:
Well whatever! Case point we need to get more players and as one of Asia's Mecca of players we need to advertise here.... Any suggestions?
So you're saying that the point of this thread is that you want more players that don't speak English in this game? As long as they refuse to speak English, whether is it because of idiotic patriotism or just some chauvinistic mindset, I don't want them wasting the space on my team.
Back to top Go down
Counsel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Counsel

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:40 am

As long as they dont troll around with dem native language...
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:11 am

Not just in Asia but in America and Europe too... We need them players! Otherwise I would feel bad if CB close because no one plays or it has players less than the desired number...

P.S For people who thinks that more players = lag then I don't blame them: It's true.
Back to top Go down
shindeta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shindeta

Male Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:58 am

StickyKeys wrote:
^

Try to Advertise the game on a PH social site.
Entertain Filipinos To play the game like teaching them good bots/build/quest/stats.
specially when they are asking for help = (accel saber's hophophophop)

Bistro miche.exe and Dualie are good PH-DOS players, and i'm the noobiest.
i <3 DOS? :V
Back to top Go down
Gchan
Gchan

Male Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:15 am

I'm a Filipino and I've been playing this game out in the public. I doubt that [educated or illustrado] Filipinos will play this game evah, even if we had our own ph server... Filipinos are not yey immersed real deep into this kind of game, speaking-of course in terms of graphics... anime... anime... as they relate this game to.

I managed to attract some friends of mine to play this game and they all enjoy it.

Well, as for Filipinos, we have to gain the respect of other players through professionalism and not through trolling. We got to be more professional towards others. We shouldn't be IMBA like those DOTA players who would do the same game over and over everyday which just sickens me like hell.

and Filipino's shouldn't try monopolizing/flooding the game by themselves, leave room for international players too... int players should do their part in making this game popular.

AS THE SAYING GOES [or probably goes]

WHEN IN ROME, DO AS THE ROMANS DO.

this isn't ours, so as theirs.

P.S. don't ever introduce this game to jejemons or the international community will shit bricks and we all fail.
be humble, not proud.
Back to top Go down
jaxom
jaxom

Male Posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:03 pm

EoW poHZZZ.
NAgHAhaNap DAw KaY0w ng N0yp1?

lol!

anyway, the only way to get fil players in on this game is play it in computer shops. get word of mouth going.
i own a lancenter and i play cosmic break on my server unit.
ive also installed it on some of my play units
ive attracted some players to try the game but most of my customers are JEJEMON DOTA apes that dont have the patience to grind an RPG style system

Dos has a lot of pinoy players, we just hide it well since we are spread among some of the main clans and speak english accordingly.

on that note, i automatically block anyone that speaks spanish/mexican on global chat.
i even went around chanel1 once asking "HABLA ESPANYOL?" and anyone that answered "SI" got ignore listed. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Counsel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Counsel

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:31 pm

OMG, Hira-u is here!?
Hi, fellow clanmate!!!

Anyway, I think that they should change their advertising pic like EVE moe cuz Patty aint doin it, says my brother.
And I agree with the user above me. DOTA fags in the compshops are storming the units, team fight, 3vs3. DAyunm!!!!
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:50 pm

iono why you would want more filipinos

ima proud to be american
Back to top Go down
Counsel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Counsel

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:11 pm

me want more american too, or other peopile that dont speak in inunderstandable language.
Back to top Go down
Fainche
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fainche

Male Posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:48 pm

Gchan wrote:
I'm a Filipino and I've been playing this game out in the public. I doubt that [educated or illustrado] Filipinos will play this game evah, even if we had our own ph server... Filipinos are not yey immersed real deep into this kind of game, speaking-of course in terms of graphics... anime... anime... as they relate this game to.

I managed to attract some friends of mine to play this game and they all enjoy it.

Well, as for Filipinos, we have to gain the respect of other players through professionalism and not through trolling. We got to be more professional towards others. We shouldn't be IMBA like those DOTA players who would do the same game over and over everyday which just sickens me like hell.

and Filipino's shouldn't try monopolizing/flooding the game by themselves, leave room for international players too... int players should do their part in making this game popular.

P.S. don't ever introduce this game to jejemons or the international community will shit bricks and we all fail.
be humble, not proud.

well i believe i'm an educated person and i even know some smart people that play this game.. >_< and yes i DON"T like squatter-like people/jejemons playing this game.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:56 pm

what if we get more xz-like players? Razz

do DOS have a phillipine clan?
I know BRD have some Indo clans
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:01 am

Flandyrll wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:
As we all know, the Filipinos playing CB are starting to dwindle due to lag issues. Now this is bad, because as far as DOS goes, some of it's "skilled" players ARE Filipinos and losing them is quite my union's predicament.... Any suggestions on how to attract more Filipino players?
Seriously? I've hardly seen any good Philipino players in DOS. If they refuse to speak English, I'm happy to see them leave.

I kinda agree with flan who ????

shit we have more skilled Spanish and mexican ppl in dos I know of than Philippines
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:11 am

Nisa wrote:
Failipino's = Lagger/hacker/newbcakes/needs to learn to read english and talk english.

I am a Filipino also and At least I didn't misspelled "Filipino" wrong.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:16 am

RoboFranky wrote:
what if we get more xz-like players? Razz

do DOS have a phillipine clan?
I know BRD have some Indo clans
Yes, yes we do have a clan. Two in fact in DOS. There's that other one and my very own Celestial Beings.
Back to top Go down
Counsel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Counsel

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 pm

Fainche wrote:
Gchan wrote:

be humble, not proud.

well i believe i'm an educated person and i even know some smart people that play this game.. >_< and yes i DON"T like squatter-like people/jejemons playing this game.

I like those jejemons to not play dis game.
Seriously, they make themselves sound stupid...
Back to top Go down
shindeta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shindeta

Male Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:23 am

Counsel wrote:
Fainche wrote:
Gchan wrote:

be humble, not proud.

I like those jejemons to not play dis game.
Seriously, they make themselves sound stupid...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:14 am

Spoiler:
[/quote]
Win....

Ok, so as far as my analysis goes, seems like Jejemon is a variation of L33T(just excessive) so I really couldn't care. Also they're not a hinderance, just annoying....
Back to top Go down
Counsel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Counsel

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:46 am

Hira-u, you never fail to impress me
Back to top Go down
Keith Jardine
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Keith Jardine

Male Posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:48 am

WIZ, I think, has less Filipinos than the other two unions.

It so happen that I'm one of them. *grin*

Back to top Go down
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:54 am

Well I happen to be a Filipino too... who doesn't understand much of Filipino language XD.

And I'm proud of it. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:28 pm

AkumaTheDevil wrote:
Well I happen to be a Filipino too... who doesn't understand much of Filipino language XD.

GET BACK TO AMERICA!!!!
/internationalkick
Back to top Go down
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:44 pm

StickyKeys wrote:
AkumaTheDevil wrote:

GET BACK TO AMERICA!!!!
/internationalkick

I'm a pure Filipino XD. Can't go there.
Back to top Go down
Fainche
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fainche

Male Posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:49 pm

^ why can't u understand filipino language a.k.a. tagalog??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com