Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!

Go down 
+18
(´・ω・`)
TerraChika
Keith Jardine
Aria
boytitan2
RoboFranky
BNOISE
jaxom
Gchan
NumeroDoS
Counsel
shindeta
Flandyrll
Fainche
necrio
Nisa
ziix
StickyKeys
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! Empty
PostSubject: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:27 pm

Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! 262786167

As we all know, the Filipinos playing CB are starting to dwindle due to lag issues. Now this is bad, because as far as DOS goes, some of it's "skilled" players ARE Filipinos and losing them is quite my union's predicament.... Any suggestions on how to attract more Filipino players?
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:11 pm

I'm a Failipino (orz) from BRD, and I don't really see the decline of Filipino players in the BRD Union. Maybe it's just DOS Sad

Anyway, have a Filipino make a Filipino clan, cuz that's how BRD keeps us together and playing.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:15 am

I had enuff of pinoywizshits spreading their native language all over the place >:O

like srsly,some guy tried to pinoy talk me after i fragged him,twice at his spawnpoint
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:07 am

Meh, perhaps almost 50% of the current CBEN population is composed of foreigners
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:57 pm

Maybe, but since we're skilled in english and less prone to typo, you won't notice you we're actually talking to a filipino. Took me a week to find out that much, like I really think everyone is a foreigner. Most people here play FPS that doesn't need much brainpower too, so I was skeptic to find anyone, that is until they started talking Tagalog and would say things like "IMBA AMP!" or "TAE nmn!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:12 pm

Tang ina ka!? Gago!! Mga tae!
Wkwkw- Owait, that's indo.

You get the point. Although I never see pinoys like that in CBT, more seem to pop up recently.
Back to top Go down
Fainche
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fainche

Male Posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:49 pm

i suppose more pinoys would start playing again cuz its summer vacation!!!! finals ore over >_<
or maybe the reason DOS are losing filipino players is cuz some of them started joining other unions.. (just my opinion though)..
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:42 am

Really... either our countrymen stick with the one with the most power or we act like heroes and fuck destiny.... Pinoy nga naman....
Back to top Go down
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:00 am

StickyKeys wrote:
As we all know, the Filipinos playing CB are starting to dwindle due to lag issues. Now this is bad, because as far as DOS goes, some of it's "skilled" players ARE Filipinos and losing them is quite my union's predicament.... Any suggestions on how to attract more Filipino players?
Seriously? I've hardly seen any good Philipino players in DOS. If they refuse to speak English, I'm happy to see them leave.
Back to top Go down
shindeta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shindeta

Male Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:16 am

ziix wrote:
make a Filipino clan, cuz that's how BRD keeps us together and playing.
^
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:36 am

Cori wrote:

You get the point. Although I never see pinoys like that in CBT, more seem to pop up recently.
Indo my ass. I'm Indonesian and I can't understand that shit.
Back to top Go down
Counsel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Counsel

Female Posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:58 am

Moes attract Filipinoes, dats why it attracted me.
I dont know why, but I hate filipinoes who trash talk members who cant understand dem language.
Its just unhumane!!!
Faillippines!!! FAILIPPINES!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:28 am

Failipino's = Lagger/hacker/newbcakes/needs to learn to read english and talk english.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:32 am

necrio wrote:
Cori wrote:

Indo my ass. I'm Indonesian and I can't understand that shit.
"Wkwkw-" part.
Back to top Go down
Counsel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Counsel

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:34 am

I agree with nisa.

I am a sad panda with this country....
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:52 am

I don't hate the Philippines/FAILippines or Filipinos....

I just hate bull**** players in general....
Back to top Go down
Counsel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Counsel

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:56 am

Now i agree with nisa and ziix. Fil bull***** are really bad, i know im not one...
im a noob that helps noobs. what does that make me?
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:46 am

Nisa wrote:
Failipino's = Lagger/hacker/newbcakes/needs to learn to read English and talk English.
Excuse me? Fail? Who are you to talk? I'll have you know we're better in English than any other Asian country. Koreans, Chinese and Japanese flock our country just to learn English, yet they all act smug as if they're better.... As for noob, we're you weren't one when you started? Lagger? Hacker? Try thinking first. Most hacking sites are either English or Russian-based sites. As for the lag, it's an international server. We lag because it will, not because we want to.

In any case, just to report: There was a massive blackout just hours ago, cutting off all power in the Capital Region. If any of your annoyance was that it happened during EPOCH (time 22:00), well the players are not at fault.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:52 am

StickyKeys wrote:
Nisa wrote:
Failipino's = Lagger/hacker/newbcakes/needs to learn to read English and talk English.
Excuse me? Fail? Who are you to talk? I'll have you know we're better in English than any other Asian country. Koreans, Chinese and Japanese flock our country just to learn English, yet they all act smug as if they're better.... As for noob, we're you weren't one when you started? Lagger? Hacker? Try thinking first. Most hacking sites are either English or Russian-based sites. As for the lag, it's an international server. We lag because it will, not because we want to.

In any case, just to report: There was a massive blackout just hours ago, cutting off all power in the Capital Region. If any of your annoyance was that it happened during EPOCH (time 22:00), well the players are not at fault.

Educated Filipinos are good in English, while everyone else is in poverty Neutral

The rest of Asia act like we're sh*t because, compared to us FAILipinos/Filipinos, they're rich.

And yeah that black out was really bad timing Sad
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:24 pm

ziix wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:
Nisa wrote:

Educated Filipinos are good in English, while everyone else is in poverty Neutral

The rest of Asia act like we're sh*t because, compared to us FAILipinos/Filipinos, they're rich.

And yeah that black out was really bad timing Sad
Naaaah, I got respect for you Filipinos. Most Indonesians aren't much better in terms of economy. The only difference is that they are reluctant to play on international servers since they hate lag. Of course, doesn't stop the rich ones from playing here and buying XZ levels of Rt...
Back to top Go down
Fainche
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fainche

Male Posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:52 pm

y not say something to those who talk Spanish like they own the arena.. oh yeah, maybe those who filipino who trashtalk are squatters/jejemons.. srsly educated people wouldn't be so insensitive to talk when they know only a few would understand them.

*jejemons are people who type leet speak only worse
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:17 pm

I haven't seen a CB player speaking in Jejenese yet....
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:47 pm

There will always be discrimination towards us Filipinos in games like these. (Srsly, this isn't Dota)

Decent, English-speaking ones or laggy, swearfest ones, people from other countries don't see the difference between them. As long as they find out that you live in a nipa hut on an archipelago, you're instantly fail.

Just live with it, k?
Back to top Go down
Counsel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Counsel

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:58 pm

But why do they need to troll in the first place!? Despite their noobie enough.

Not you, guys, but the stupid kiddies who uses destructor CN like an areal bot.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:05 am

Counsel wrote:
But why do they need to troll in the first place!? Despite their noobie enough.

Not you, guys, but the stupid kiddies who uses destructor CN like an areal bot.

Destructor CN is a real bot.

It used to be part of my main commando (until RT op'ness)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!   Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos! Empty

Back to top Go down

Those wacky Naz... er, Filipinos!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com