Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

update this week?

Go down 
+17
Melencholy
Mist
Broken
Shikaze
Intet
reVelske
farith
Demonbane
ubersum1
Nisa
jaxom
SJunior
NovaZero
shinigami
SaberAlter
xzpwnz
robinatehisdick2
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

update this week? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:27 pm

I might sound cold, but from the busness perspective, just because something happen it doesn't mean the world stop spinning. Business is business, it shouldn't stop them from doing it.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:29 pm

Quote :
I might sound cold, but from the busness perspective, just because something happen it doesn't mean the world stop spinning. Business is business, it shouldn't stop them from doing it.
So basically..."who gives a shit if thousands of people died from the fury of mother nature, I want new robots to play with!"

Cut them some slack. Like I said, not every company in Japan's a mega-corp capable of recovering from an 9.0 earthquake and tsunami.

Last edited by NovaZero on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SaberAlter

PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:32 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Quote :
So basically..."who gives a shit about thousands of people who died to the fury of mother nature, I want new robots to play with!"

Cut them some slack. Like I said, not every company in Japan's a mega-corp capable of recovering from an 9.0 earthquake and tsunami.

fixed
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:32 pm

I was in the process of fixing it, but thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:34 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Quote :
So basically..."who gives a shit about millions of people who died to the fury of mother nature, I want new robots to play with!"

1) I did not say that.
2) if I didn't care, I wouldn't donate $600US to their relieve effort that I was going to spend on other stuff
3) I am just saying in the business world, "the show must go on" if they want to survive

Last edited by farith on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:34 pm

>No Update.
I meh'd.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:36 pm

Quote :
3) I am just saying in the business world, "the show must go on" if they want to survive
Point, but you expect too much from a small company who isn't getting as much money as they used to due to a weakening playerbase. I say let em take as much time as they need.

Then again, I'm rather apathetic when it comes to updates these days. Especially since new update = new h4x-level robo to make people cry with. Seriously, whatever CyberStep does, it always garners rage and disappointment.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:44 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Quote :
Point, but you expect too much from a small company who isn't getting as much of a playerbase as they used to. I say let em take as much time as they need.

Then again, I'm rather apathetic when it comes to updates these days. Especially since new update = new h4x-level robo to make people cry with. Seriously, whatever CyberStep does, it always garners rage and disappointment.

ok, then why are you sitting here doing nothing if you feel so bad for them? There are tons of things you can do to help them without even spending a dime. Thing as easy as going to different gaming sites forum to help spread the word about this game and try to get more people to join to improve the situation. Bitching at me about the logic that this world runs on won't help, go get some action going and stop whinning. I did, I been posting on the forums like escapist to help spread the word, so what had you done so far to help out? scratch
Back to top Go down
SJunior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SJunior

Male Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:45 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Japan's still reeling from 3 simultaneous disasters and people care more about new updates than them trying to recover. They even have the gall to ask CyberStep for compensation when CyberStep could have potentially lost their offices and staff.

So damn what if other companies are able to get back up on their feet? You honestly think that CyberStep's some uber mega gaming corporation that rivals Squeenix and Capcom?

Basically...This^
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Quote :
ok, then why are you sitting here doing nothing if you feel so bad for them? There are tons of things you can do to help them without even spending a dime. Thing as easy as going to different gaming sites forum to help spread the word about this game and try to get more people to join to improve the situation. Bitching at me about the logic that this world runs on won't help, go get some action going and stop whinning. I did, I been posting on the forums like escapist to help spread the word, so what had you done so far to help out?
The only way I know how is to buy Rt, which I have done in the past, and quite frankly I wouldn't mind doing it again, since the game is fun enough for me to support. I'd be more than happy to support them, actually. Even if their prices are insane. But then, it'd take an equally insane person to splurge 2/3rds of my allowance just to buy a slotless but gamble-free version of Renny Lop.

I just suck at sales pitches so don't expect me to get more people into the game.

I really don't have a high opinion of myself. I consider myself quite a hypocrite, actually. I talk the talk, but can't walk the walk. So call me whatever name you want~ I really wouldn't give a damn.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:17 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Quote :
ok, then why are you sitting here doing nothing if you feel so bad for them? There are tons of things you can do to help them without even spending a dime. Thing as easy as going to different gaming sites forum to help spread the word about this game and try to get more people to join to improve the situation. Bitching at me about the logic that this world runs on won't help, go get some action going and stop whinning. I did, I been posting on the forums like escapist to help spread the word, so what had you done so far to help out?
The only way I know how is to buy Rt, which I have done in the past, and quite frankly I wouldn't mind doing it again, since the game is fun enough for me to support. I'd be more than happy to support them, actually. Even if their prices are insane. But then, it'd take an equally insane person to splurge 2/3rds of my allowance just to buy a slotless but gamble-free version of Renny Lop.

I just suck at sales pitches so don't expect me to get more people into the game.

I really don't have a high opinion of myself. I consider myself quite a hypocrite, actually. I talk the talk, but can't walk the walk. So call me whatever name you want~ I really wouldn't give a damn.

I am not calling you anything. I too am a horrible sales person, but spreading the word doesn't mean you are selling somehting, you are simply talking about the game. It can be as simple as just making a post in any of the non CB forums asking who else plays the game and post a link to the CB site after. That's what I did. Even posting a screeny of one of your most prized bot to see any of those people like it would also work. Who know, maybe this is something that someone been looking for their whole life but never found it.

If everyone post in just 2 different forums that everyone goes to that other people don't, we did have entire community cover in no time. It's just like how Minecraft became so popular, because their fans made a post on the different forums that they goes to and the word spread like wild fire.

Last edited by farith on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:20 pm

farith wrote:
"the show must go on" if they want to survive

Oh absolutely, but DID the show go on? YES IT DID. THE GAME IS RUNNING. THE SERVERS ARE UP. Sure, we had a bit of an arena bug issue, but they did emergency update to address the issue. What didn't happen? Updates. Woopie fucking doo, If America gets hit by a tornado and Blizzard's development team office building gets closed down due to equipment damage, wtf do you think will happen? New WoW patch work WILL unfortunately come to a halt until the situation is remedied.

Last edited by reVelske on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mist

Male Posts : 258

PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:21 pm

We just lost a lot of people ~20000. Some of that may have been CB staff and some could have been players. Are games going to save the world from a catastrophe? Are games going to save people from earthquakes, tsunami, or nuclear plant exploding? Clearly the Japanese would rather save themselves, families and friends during this disaster so they can regain the moral that was lost.

Just be grateful this game isn't dead.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:23 pm

reVelske wrote:
farith wrote:
"the show must go on" if they want to survive

Oh absolutely, but DID the show go on? YES IT DID. THE GAME IS RUNNING. THE SERVERS ARE UP. Sure, we had a bit of an arena bug issue, but they did emergency update to address the issue. What didn't happen? Updates. Woopie fucking doo, If America gets hit by a tornado and their development team's office building gets closed down due to equipment damage, wtf do you think will happen? New patch work WILL unfortunately come to a halt until the situation is remedied.

wow, way to twist and put word in my mouth Mr. troll Suspect
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:24 pm

That isn't what you meant? Then do feel free to elaborate on your point about "the show must go on", with the corporate world thingamajig in perspective too no less of course.

And I had to edit my example at the end of my post, I meant Blizzard and WoW in that example.

And no, I'm not trolling, my post was not made with any intent to incite anger, I clearly elaborated my point to argue against what you've said.

People are labeling others "troll" far too casually these days.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:32 pm

ASDFSDFDFSDAFDSGSFAS
CS is being a lazy fuck
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:32 pm

No aivisu next week = No spend the $1,000 I has for it
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:03 pm

I so doubt you're gonna spend 1k on ivis..

Anywho..I rather care about teh Cyberstep staff than teh Updates. I can play for 2-3 months and still not get bored from no updates. That's just how Fun Cosmic Break is xD. So Cyberstep, Good luck and Best Wishes.

Regardless of any updates..people are still gonna QQ about Other Robots and How's their Hax and crap when to be honest, they aren't hax. They're just..Different and Have Different Abilities. ><
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:29 pm

Melencholy wrote:
I so doubt you're gonna spend 1k on ivis..
It's xz.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:44 pm

If I don't get 3 aivisus with $1,000 i'll spend moar
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:48 pm

xzpwnz wrote:

this overwhelmed me..........
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:51 pm

FreedomFighter wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

this overwhelmed me..........
Happy birthday
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:30 pm

Ok, i have Underestimated teh XZ. >_< 3 Ivises from 1k, I know that's possible...
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:53 pm

XZ must have EVERYTHING and troll everyone else like a boss

I'm actually glad that theres no update cuz there are stuff in the current weekly Gara that I do WANT.
Getting moneys :3
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:07 pm

XZ= poster child of disposable income.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: update this week?   update this week? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

update this week?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next