Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new blitzelt/gundams over flag build

Go down 
+7
Nisa
SmileBrush
SkyPanic
ziix
Yokura
Dizzyku
boytitan2
11 posters
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

new blitzelt/gundams over flag build Empty
PostSubject: new blitzelt/gundams over flag build   new blitzelt/gundams over flag build EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:03 am

new blitzelt/gundams over flag build 112115542-4

If I cant get the money in time to roll lop gara 2 and get that lightnig gun from that other aua bot this will be his permanent build.

Note 30 cost is being used for air loop

Also this is the most broken slots I ever had on a bot T__T I was really being trolled today.

The biggest advantege to blitzelt is his aura mode gives 6 more tec and fly also gives him the ability to fly over 3 - 4 times as long as you can with propeller bits.

Second biggest advantage he looks bad ass joking he great for epoch defence on maps were u can get on cliffs and keep the altitude advange in aura mode over other airs and take em out from above.

I mainly use him to take out healers since Im less skilled with airs I will only fight other airs when I have the altitude advantege

Also as you can see he dosent need to have str and tec balanced

btw this is why FLAGS WHICH I MODELED MY BOT AFTER ARE THE BEST FUCKING THING IN THE SKIES

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new blitzelt/gundams over flag build   new blitzelt/gundams over flag build EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:05 am

Dat cost for a 31 fly air.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyku
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: new blitzelt/gundams over flag build   new blitzelt/gundams over flag build EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:06 am

Not enough cost, make it fatter.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: new blitzelt/gundams over flag build   new blitzelt/gundams over flag build EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:19 am

Cori wrote:
Dat cost for a 31 fly air.

36 when in aura mode and its mainly cause the abr and izuna legs
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: new blitzelt/gundams over flag build   new blitzelt/gundams over flag build EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:25 am

What I'm more interested in... How come your ABR has 3 slots? Weapon cube o:?
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: new blitzelt/gundams over flag build   new blitzelt/gundams over flag build EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:29 am

I've seen a manlier Sol Brave out of a brickgale red in the BRD area......Add more fly!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new blitzelt/gundams over flag build   new blitzelt/gundams over flag build EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:32 am

Indeed, my Fabulousoljet is manlier.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: new blitzelt/gundams over flag build   new blitzelt/gundams over flag build EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:41 am

ziix wrote:
I've seen a manlier Sol Brave out of a brickgale red in the BRD area......Add more fly!

soul braves even tho statisly better cant beat the bad assnes of the flags ESPECIALLY THE OVER FLAG

are your talking about rynexs soul brave and if not were is this person so They can go in my screen shot collection Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: new blitzelt/gundams over flag build   new blitzelt/gundams over flag build EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:44 am

3 failed at the booster ? epic
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: new blitzelt/gundams over flag build   new blitzelt/gundams over flag build EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:51 am

SkyPanic wrote:

75% I think, I was being trolled hard I never had that happen before T___T

actualy Im scared to do tunes now cause of that ugh ugh Im not tuneing ever again man like 8 fails in a row Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new blitzelt/gundams over flag build   new blitzelt/gundams over flag build EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:53 am

I spy 6 7 failed tunes in that screenshot alone.
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: new blitzelt/gundams over flag build   new blitzelt/gundams over flag build EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:55 am

boytitan2 wrote:
SkyPanic wrote:

75% I think, I was being trolled hard I never had that happen before T___T

actualy Im scared to do tunes now cause of that ugh ugh Im not tuneing ever again man like 8 fails in a row Sad Sad

75%? that's nothing. i used a gamma harmonics on ouka LG for Great Strength.

it had 95% success rate and guess wat? yup, it failed.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: new blitzelt/gundams over flag build   new blitzelt/gundams over flag build EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:39 am

i failed one with 48% success

but i survive all 5x% tune up Smile
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: new blitzelt/gundams over flag build   new blitzelt/gundams over flag build EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:51 am

A painted 'custom' flag,How creative...

dat cost for a 22 tec and 31 fly D:

with no carts (except an external Shop bought cart)

Geez.

Didn't I tell you Blizelt sucks?
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: new blitzelt/gundams over flag build   new blitzelt/gundams over flag build EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:10 pm

bliz don't suck, he's just doing it wrong Sad
and what as waste on the 3 slot ABR, breaking a slot like that, I wish I have a 3 slot ABR..... *sigh* No
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: new blitzelt/gundams over flag build   new blitzelt/gundams over flag build EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:39 pm

farith wrote:
bliz don't suck, he's just doing it wrong Sad
and what as waste on the 3 slot ABR, breaking a slot like that, I wish I have a 3 slot ABR..... *sigh* No

How was I suposed to know that the game was gona troll me like that it gave me a false sense of security,No really all this time even if my tunes were 50%tunes they would succed over 90% of the time all of a sudden the game desides to troll me all those broken slots happend in a day the booster alone is enuff for me to cry over T___T
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: new blitzelt/gundams over flag build   new blitzelt/gundams over flag build EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:35 pm

More like all that cost for no abilities. I have bots with comparative stats, less cost and they have 4-5 ability carts on them.

Also, nice at skewing that STR/TEC balance, thus shorting your aura mode time, yah it still probably last a fair amount of time, but you can hang in the air for absurd lengths of time if it's perfectly balanced (or close).
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: new blitzelt/gundams over flag build   new blitzelt/gundams over flag build EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:41 pm

Intet wrote:
More like all that cost for no abilities. I have bots with comparative stats, less cost and they have 4-5 ability carts on them.

Also, nice at skewing that STR/TEC balance, thus shorting your aura mode time, yah it still probably last a fair amount of time, but you can hang in the air for absurd lengths of time if it's perfectly balanced (or close).

did you read I told u aura bots tec and str dont matter

I can still fly for ABSURD I mean 4 times as long as propellar bits dont u think I tested this stuff out ??,

btw you are leaveing out he get 6 more tec and fly ina ura mode
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: new blitzelt/gundams over flag build   new blitzelt/gundams over flag build EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:50 pm

Intet wrote:

WB bit time is really only affected to a useless degree when either STR or TEC is at 0. You can leave either STR or TEC at 1 and it still lasts pretty damn long. STR and TEC are only important when you want to use your WB for damage. But in this case Blitz's aura is one that's not used for damaging. So it's not like his 21 tec and 10 str is going to make a difference.

Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: new blitzelt/gundams over flag build   new blitzelt/gundams over flag build EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Noted. Still a costly bot for something that has cost carts and air loop stuck on it.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: new blitzelt/gundams over flag build   new blitzelt/gundams over flag build EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:06 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Intet wrote:

did you read I told u aura bots tec and str dont matter

I can still fly for ABSURD I mean 4 times as long as propellar bits dont u think I tested this stuff out ??,

btw you are leaveing out he get 6 more tec and fly ina ura mode

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new blitzelt/gundams over flag build   new blitzelt/gundams over flag build Empty

Back to top Go down

new blitzelt/gundams over flag build
Page 1 of 1