Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business

Go down 
+40
Skyress
Bayonette
Lyndon
iAMsuperBlast
Bloodriver
RoboFranky
StickyKeys
Shaftronics
Okina
Z741
boytitan2
Spellcard
IronDicks
Signilde
Pikaninja7
Flandyrll
Kosuk
Shana
muerto
InnocentThoughts
DarkChuky
AlteisenX
donggyu
Gfer
HaleFire
Nisa
momochan220
neoslayer2
cooler25
rexfighter
Kronoza
LethalFlip
Trill
GeoBreaker
Sokkenai
Secutor-Techpriest
XunnieAlts
Stealth88
TimberWolf
falcon1
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:01 am

just check it:

Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:45 am

Secutor-Techpriest wrote:
Quote :
Bjen has everything I tell ya.
OI!
List of things I DONT have:
Any of the golds on the SUGOI gara
Lazflamme Loud blonde (want)
HARD boildeck (SO MUCH WANT)
Patty Lop
pink hair renny Lop
Either Herr Viktor or that other one.
Shaden
The aura bots in renny gara
a greinut, blazed baron, or hatigarm
Hound dog (MAI BETA LND)
I could go on but in short
>_< leading to T_T

Trade you Shaden, Herr, Laz LOUD, Hound Dog, Seiron, Byne Girl, and Byyakou for that Ouka ;3
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:08 am

just another day with the clan. Siggy, IronDicks, BT, Spellcard, Nagiru, Haro & Myself What a Face

Spoiler Note : Multiple Images
Spoiler:
and there comes this dude hatin on us. Shocked Wai you trippin bro?
Haro be trollin the shit outta him afterwards. Fail Spam by him too. Mad
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
neoslayer2
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:38 am

Falcon man, where'd you go? D: I trolled his ass for an hour or something. I had so much fun and he wasted his time with me. Ask Nagi to tell you all about it. :3

Did you laugh so hard that your computer crashed? LOL. That's what Nagi said.

Anyway, I look through the forums now and then as a guest. So I don't post. :3
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:52 am

neoslayer2 wrote:
Falcon man, where'd you go? D: I trolled his ass for an hour or something. I had so much fun and he wasted his time with me. Ask Nagi to tell you all about it. :3

Did you laugh so hard that your computer crashed? LOL. That's what Nagi said.

Anyway, I look through the forums now and then as a guest. So I don't post. :3

haro? that you bro? lol. yeah, i was laughin so hard that I accidentally kicked the UPS & killed the power to mah PC.
after that, i restarted & my mom said she wanted to use skype. so yeah. Embarassed

My message to that tard :
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Signilde
Signilde

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:19 am

Not every day you frag a GM using the same bot the GM was using. XD

[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 Epicmoments
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:57 am

Signilde wrote:
Not every day you frag a GM using the same bot the GM was using. XD

[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 Epicmoments

It must have felt like:
[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 AAAAAAAAAA

*Applauds to Siggy*
[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 JessicaClap

Now, let's ...
[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 PARTYHARD
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:13 am

I got to kill a crim rose and a gm at the same time feals good man cause I hate crim rose

ALSO LMFAO AT 49 kills on pit 1 hit slash vangaurd ftw they need to put that map in arena =D
Back to top Go down
Pikaninja7
Newcomer
Newcomer
Pikaninja7

Male Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:03 pm

I'm still working on that pic (and Ouka is one hell of a bitch to draw with all those details), on a related matter, can someone get screenshots of Mighty Byne Girl after Armor Purge? I know it's new and that Gara loves trolling people so I'm not really concerned about it, as I'm using some pics on another thread in the forum, but if you can.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:19 pm

And I *did* get Garatrolled. :v

[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 2s7jof7
[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 2cibhn6
[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 Nx5hd4

If you need other views, just /tell me in game and I'll show up long as it's in the next half-hour. Smile
Back to top Go down
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Refer to thread for reference : https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t4389-entire-team-is-babies-ode-to-a-dos
falcon1 wrote:
4. Very important, Clan Enlightenment players must always uphold good character, mutual respect and avoid bad mouthing other players or clans.

"Everyone wants to be respected but not everyone is willing to give that respect."
Signilde wrote:
If he got to rank 2 he must be doing something right. It seems to me nowadays people just jump on the bandwagon to bash him because it's some kind of fad or meme.

The only people that shame Dotrex in my opinion would be the guild MSBS. Pack your shit and gtfo our union thanks. =3
Signilde wrote:
Riding on my guild you say hm? I suppose that explains why I've been outranking you losers in the union wars lately even your bum buddy flandryll, while we used the same bot no less. On and zero cost, kiss my ass loser.. As for the Dos forums, I was banned from those after a dispute with Rynex.

Kay, so the thread originally started about general DOS population being hopeless, etc. Then, quite suddenly, Signilde decides to throw an insult directed to another clan, thus violating one of your recruitment policies and he continues on with a whole load of crap that comes from who knows where. Said insult is unprovoked, no one had pushed any blame to Enlightenment regarding that thread and topic. To be exact, nothing was ever directed to any clan until the moment Signilde posted in that thread.

boytitan2 wrote:
U know whats funny msbs is really just a burden aside from epoch in union wars once msbs members finnaly rage quit and we have less dead wieght and get are buffs we win 0_o, Ive actualy once siad leave so we can get are buff and win stupid star ranks I was referring to u guys and wierd I got 4 k dmg that game once they listened and left.

POINT IS DOS DOES BETTER WITH OUT U DEAD WEIGHT GTFO ARE BUFFS ARE A GREAT REPLACEMENT TO U go wiz or brd seruisly
Then, we got quite possibly one of the biggest liability going on to support Signilde's post, which thus violates that same policy. I don't think I need to explain anything about his behavior inside the game itself.

According to the main clan post,
falcon1 wrote:
**Note : If any of you have problems with our clan and it's members, please do inform us by either posting on this thread or by messaging any of the clan officers. In the words of our leader, Rexfighter : "We'd like to solve all problems as drama free as possible." **
You are obligated to respond in a civilized manner and explain the situation.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:24 pm

really flan ur going this low wow dude unfortunately for u I said before I joined the clan me and u have problems and your fagot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:06 pm

Flan, calm the fuck down with your little agenda to smear shit on their faces.
Back to top Go down
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Mayhem wrote:
Flan, calm the fuck down with your little agenda to smear shit on their faces.
I'm only doing as according to what they asked of. To put it simply, I'm bored of seeing Signilde point fingers at MSBS because of every problem regarding DOS. I am very calm, I can assure you that.
Back to top Go down
LethalFlip
Newcomer
Newcomer
LethalFlip

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:52 pm

Woah I come home from a busy day at school and I see this? Sad
Not a great way to start the evening.
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:18 am

@Flandryll

I have read the original topic and also read your post. I will inform Rexfighter, LethalFlip & Sokkenai about the said incident and ask them for our official statement.

I must also take into consideration that Signilde & BoyTitan were already CB players long before we decided to materialize a clan thread and the guidlines mentioned therein. This supports the fact that Signilde & BoyTitan already have had past grievances against you and your clan. I wish to think that Signilde and BoyTitan were acting upon their own decorum. I will press the issue that they did not, in any way, reflect or represent the views and opinions of Clan Enlightenment about MSBS.

I will take this time to thank you for noting this and directing our attention to it. I am not assuring anything except the fact that Clan Enlightenment does not want to provoke any hatred or ill will against any clan or anyone for that matter. I pray that we will avoid any incidents of this nature in the future.

I apologize for the commotion this has caused, to you and all the parties concerned.
Back to top Go down
LethalFlip
Newcomer
Newcomer
LethalFlip

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:42 am

Lol Falc why an official statement from me? So you're saying I actually have to work? Get someone else to do it.
Back to top Go down
momochan220
momochan220

Male Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:05 am

Smile people Very Happy

Did you know that too much seriousness causes wrinkles to form on your face?
(Means you'll get old. FAST)

Jowk. :3
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:27 am

LethalFlip wrote:
Lol Falc why an official statement from me? So you're saying I actually have to work? Get someone else to do it.

In case Rex still isn't able to log on. I mean, you are 2nd-In-Command in the make believe hierarchy after all. Laughing

momochan220 wrote:
Smile people Very Happy

Did you know that too much seriousness causes wrinkles to form on your face?
(Means you'll get old. FAST)

Jowk. :3

Or you could always do this. ain't that right Momo? Very Happy

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
momochan220
momochan220

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:46 am

Thats a little bit too harsh :3

I dun like violence.

xD
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:59 am

momochan220 wrote:

I dun like violence.

xD

but it is funny tho. Surprised
Back to top Go down
momochan220
momochan220

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:03 am

falcon1 wrote:
momochan220 wrote:

I dun like violence.

xD

but it is funny tho. Surprised

XDD
Back to top Go down
Pikaninja7
Newcomer
Newcomer
Pikaninja7

Male Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:50 am

Towards this subject, I want to say I don't care, but I can't seem to care enough. Seriously though, there are worse offenders out there, and this is more or less standard politeness levels in our usual clan chats, so you should have at least expected this much. When I come across this kind of situation, I remind myself, "And yet, life goes on." so let's just calm down and get on with more important problems to do nothing about.
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:02 am

Pikaninja7 wrote:
Towards this subject, I want to say I don't care, but I can't seem to care enough. Seriously though, there are worse offenders out there, and this is more or less standard politeness levels in our usual clan chats, so you really should have expected this. When I come across this kind of situation, I remind myself, "And yet, life goes on." so let's just calm down and get on with more important problems to do nothing about.

point taken. all that aside, things like these are inevitable. it's part of how the game is. what i aim for is that we limit these things to a minimum and get over it.
besides, we are obliged to formulate an answer. we said so when we thought of the guidelines.

it will always be impossible for everyone to get along. human nature.

i am still waiting for Rex & i wasnt able to talk to Lethal. I have this idea in the back of my mind that I may have stepped outta bounds of authority tho.
you think that maybe i should've spoken with Lethal about this first and not acted as the Clan's Representative? bounce
Back to top Go down
momochan220
momochan220

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:38 am

Falcon, just take it easy.

And btw, how to bitchslap someone on the internet confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next