Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl

Go down 
+37
StickyKeys
Feign
SmileBrush
Counsel
DreamyGhost
necrodrakath
Eijyaw
TommoPuppy
SilverySil
Shikaze
Nilla
FreedomFighter
Wolf Hikari
BNOISE
Peanuts
MightyPeanut
B2Seeker
Midreus
Puddin'
nakee
shinigami
LordShade
IcyAmiki
Etherlight
Razix
xzpwnz
Kobrakai
RoboFranky
Melencholy
Dizzyku
boytitan2
Shance
EMPattack
Nisa
necrio
Broken
HEARTLESS_HALOS
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:19 pm

HEARTLESS_HALOS wrote:
BNOISE wrote:
HEARTLESS_HALOS wrote:

WTH IS WITH FLAT CHESTS AND CHEESE?? HUH?? HUH?? (~#_@)~
lol just take it as is and follow your sig

as for my fav girl -
it's under my ign which is a word i created to represent the discord created when you put fire with sound together

but wuts ur fav fangirl?

u know Destructor girl? Zero saber girl? Mecha jetter girl?
oh Ivis - she is such a fan of crim, she seriously wants to rape her

for the girls themselves -

DG - good bot - missiles are very effective
ZSG - eh... not a fan, but if you like to melee, that melee boosting z-step is useful; course i personally like the normal ZS more even if he has worse stats
MJG - waste of rt - you can basically do all the same things by just getting an izuna and sticking mech jetter legs on her - stat wize - izuna > MJG

so DG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:07 pm

BNOISE wrote:
MJG - waste of rt - you can basically do all the same things by just getting an izuna and sticking mech jetter legs on her - stat wize - izuna > MJG
Well screw you! Don't go bad mouthing me and my clones when you don't like us!
And who the hell would saw off poor old Izuna' legs and replace them with mass produced replacement parts for the mass production type Mecha Jetter?
YOU'RE A REALLY CRUEL PERSON!!! (Keep the wisps dammit!!!)
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Is it bad if I use seraph legs on my izuna
Back to top Go down
Shikaze
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shikaze

Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:06 pm

BNOISE wrote:

Izuna's also wayyyy more massive and prone to be targeted than my very own Mecha Jetter Waifu.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Shikaze wrote:
BNOISE wrote:

Izuna's also wayyyy more massive and prone to be targeted than my very own Mecha Jetter Waifu.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Nisa wrote:
FreedomFighter wrote:
i don't interest in three of them but if you want my voice then i vote for MJG.

she an Air and she got silver, white Gray hair Razz

so it's gray bounce
my country call those color as white, well thank for fixed me up.

we don't call gray hair because it's mean you insult him/her that he's old.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Broken wrote:
Shikaze wrote:
BNOISE wrote:

TONS AND TONS OF MISSILES ARE HEADING STRAIGHT TOWARDS IZUNA
THERE SEEMS TO BE NO ESCAPE affraid
BUT THEN
POOF!
SHE'S GONE Shocked
ALL MISSILES HAVE BEEN AVOIDED Very Happy
LETS SEE MJG, THE GAL WITH THE GRAYING, THINNING HAIR DO THAT Twisted Evil
How old is MJG anyway? lol!

@Nilla:
NILLA!!
Y U STICK SERAPH LEGS ON IZUNA??
I stick Izuna legs on about every AIR bot I use
funny thing is they cost RT, so I have to buy moar Izunas with UC and junk em
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:56 pm

and you blink down to ground and meet Vanguard???
i rather shoot down those missile -_-
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:06 pm

BNOISE wrote:
HEARTLESS_HALOS wrote:
BNOISE wrote:

lol just take it as is and follow your sig

as for my fav girl -
it's under my ign which is a word i created to represent the discord created when you put fire with sound together

but wuts ur fav fangirl?

ZSG - eh... not a fan, but if you like to melee, that melee boosting z-step is useful; course i personally like the normal ZS more even if he has worse stats

so DG

Izuna isn't junk-resetable, which means you can kiss those slots goodbye when you fail a tune, while you can simply junk-reset MJG to restore broken slots. I got her to 40FLY, her core part helps in farming trees, and she works very, very well with either a plasma-minizook build or a plasma-viper shield build.

As for favoritism, I like her as much as I like the other two girls, though I like DG a bit more.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Shance wrote:
BNOISE wrote:
HEARTLESS_HALOS wrote:

but wuts ur fav fangirl?

so DG

Izuna isn't junk-resetable, which means you can kiss those slots goodbye when you fail a tune, while you can simply junk-reset MJG to restore broken slots. I got her to 40FLY, her core part helps in farming trees, and she works very, very well with either a plasma-minizook build or a plasma-viper shield build.

As for favoritism, I like her as much as I like the other two girls, though I like DG a bit more.

that is the most invalid argument ever who would junk a bot they just got to level for some tunes at least with bots who dont have locked parts u can just switch the part out 0_o
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:05 pm

LXE wrote:
BNOISE wrote:
Well screw you! Don't go bad mouthing me and my clones when you don't like us!
And who the hell would saw off poor old Izuna' legs and replace them with mass produced replacement parts for the mass production type Mecha Jetter?
YOU'RE A REALLY CRUEL PERSON!!! (Keep the wisps dammit!!!)
some one who just loves the mecha jetter tackle?
it's not that i don't like your bot
it's more like it isn't very useful...
isn't that why you are using mjg in the first place? for the tackle and stats?
or do you just keep it in your garage and just use it for your fan stuff and cosplay?

boytitan2 wrote:

that is the most invalid argument ever who would junk a bot they just got to level for some tunes at least with bots who dont have locked parts u can just switch the part out 0_o
it's shance, shance has too much time on hand to waste on questing like an insane lunatic and retuning practically every tune again
that's just what trolls do
they tune like mad and THEN go into arena and lay waste other players while screaming
I'M THE PWNRER!
before then, they spend 7-10 days on trying to max tune everything from farming arcantus
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Broken slots on a locked part is fail
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:09 pm

FreedomFighter wrote:
and you blink down to ground and meet Vanguard???
i rather shoot down those missile -_-

so dg... i don't get why you are protecting mjg at all then...
if you are in the air, you don't shoot down missiles; you dodge
ever meet a sturbangr?
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Shance wrote:
BNOISE wrote:

so DG

I agree with boytitan,
Izuna is (almost) fully customizable. Just her BS can't be separated from her LG. Unless its a gara version. Still, if a slot breaks, just get more parts. Its much better than having to restart her lvl back to 0 and having to grind quests to lvl her up again.
And junking the fangirls not only remove the broken slots but also the tuned up slots, which is a waste of materials.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:26 am

In conclusion, MJG is the inferior Fangirl.
Back to top Go down
MightyPeanut
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MightyPeanut

Male Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:17 am

You obviously tune the slots before leveling the bot. Get a single tune into every part without needing to waste any slot protectors. That's 5 tunes at...60 or 70% chance each I think assuming you are using high tunes. Combine that with tunes in your weapons and 2 tunes in your headgear and you should easily max a stat or get very close to maxing one.

I believe MJG gets broad radar early on which is pretty useful.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:26 am

MightyPeanut wrote:
You obviously tune the slots before leveling the bot. Get a single tune into every part without needing to waste any slot protectors. That's 5 tunes at...60 or 70% chance each I think assuming you are using high tunes. Combine that with tunes in your weapons and 2 tunes in your headgear and you should easily max a stat or get very close to maxing one.

I believe MJG gets broad radar early on which is pretty useful.
farming already lvls up our bots too much...
by the time you are done getting all those tunes, your bot is already like lvl 5
depends on how much a gamer you are, but some people don't waste their lives playing the game for tune mats and lvling

but hey you the peanut, you got tons of time too
so herp derp

time to go back to trying to live/cause a rift in the 4th dimension known as time
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:28 am

Just keep doing $200 charges
They give so many mats as bonus
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:32 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Just keep doing $200 charges
They give so many mats as bonus
lol with that money you get yourself a fencer, tune it, and rape the game with your pointy stick Cool
don't like that? get a good bot, so you can stick your free wings adjs onto it
sorry but those wings make you power over 9000

or do like vyolets -

get asura adjs - stick a ton of guns and color them after the colors of the rainbow

oh god with that money the things i can think of doing outside of buying and tuning a locked bot just keep on coming
Back to top Go down
MightyPeanut
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MightyPeanut

Male Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:23 am

You have 3 choices if you want good tunes -
1.) Break slots
2.) Spend Money on Slot protectors
3.) Spend time getting mats for retuning/junking

I'm making a point that the Fan-girls give you the third option other than spending RT to greatly tune up a bot. The choice is yours if you want to use it. If you aren't willing to, or - in your case - aren't able to invest either time or money, why should you enjoy the benefits of a (significantly) tuned up bot.

And I hope you aren't farming arcantus for Tune mats, which is a waste of time. Getting UC from the Arena and rolling the UC gara gives you much more Tune up mats as well as junk that you can trade with Ground area Crimrose. Other than limit removers, the only thing to dump UC on in this game is the UC gara so I don't see why you should be lacking mats unless you are under diamond rank, have been buying shitloads of Level removers for some reason or have tuned other bots.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:35 am

MightyPeanut wrote:

And I hope you aren't farming arcantus for Tune mats, which is a waste of time. Getting UC from the Arena and rolling the UC gara gives you much more Tune up mats as well as junk that you can trade with Ground area Crimrose. Other than limit removers, the only thing to dump UC on in this game is the UC gara so I don't see why you should be lacking mats unless you are under diamond rank, have been buying shitloads of Level removers for some reason or have tuned other bots.
lol yeah i got a ton of lvl removers xD
i actually try to play all the bots in my garage
anything i don't play i junk and don't keep it for fan material or looks
anything i actually do try to keep for looks though, i at least make it somewhat playable by getting the proper carts and sticking in weapons so it is built for a specific purpose while still looking good
like my kmax gold - useless compared to a lot of other bots, but i keep it cause it is gold and actually played it to be a good lvl by making it my super quester
basically stuck on 3 slot dagger and shotgun
probably better bots for use, but hey it's GOLD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:58 am

Nisa wrote:
I'm not inferior, it's preference. You guys just like Destructor Girl more than me.
There's no comparison actually. I'm just the AIR equivalent of Zero Saber Girl, and Destructor Girl, and saying that I'm inferior (I'm the oldest at 21 years old), is far too harsh. C'mon Ni-chan, pick your words wisely or I'm gonna demand a ransom because I kidnapped your waifu.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:04 am

LXE wrote:
Nisa wrote:
I'm not inferior, it's preference. You guys just like Destructor Girl more than me.
There's no comparison actually. I'm just the AIR equivalent of Zero Saber Girl, and Destructor Girl, and saying that I'm inferior (I'm the oldest at 21 years old), is far too harsh. C'mon Ni-chan, pick your words wisely or I'm gonna demand a ransom because I kidnapped your waifu.
D:

But MJG is pretty redundant,being unable to swap parts and having that cost for an S sized air ._.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:06 am

WHO NEED TO SPEND MONEY FOR TUNE UPS WHEN U HAVE CRAZZY FUCKING LUCK I PASS OVER 90% OF TUMES LOL EVEN PASS A CAPA TUNE WITH ONLY UC lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:18 am

Nisa wrote:
LXE wrote:
Nisa wrote:
D:

But MJG is pretty redundant,being unable to swap parts and having that cost for an S sized air ._.
Just like MiniZook subtracting 2 FLY. You can't say that me and my sisters (WIZ), and my clones (BRD and DOS) are redundant because you can't chop us into pieces. To tell you the truth, Luke Aerius designed the Mecha Jetter based Equipment set we all wear to have 3 slots. So in the end, the MJG clones and my sisters are mostly aimed at the RT player Market.

So really the reason why the fangirl clones have 3 slots in each part is to compensate for the inability to chop us into pieces (because we are living and breathing human beings). If you're mostly a UC player, you can say it's not worth your time, but for those who love us and willing to spend RT for us, You are too kind~~! <3 XDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl   WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO IS DA BEST FANGIRL???including mighty byne and aquila girl
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next