Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene? Empty
PostSubject: Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene?   Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:17 am

If you look at the scenes when Luke (Mecha Jetter), is versing Zero Saber, You'll notice that they are of a much Higher Quality, and detail than the gameplay graphics and also If you listen closely, You'll hear a robotic voice say "CosmicBreak" in fluent english. I wonder where this footage came from, IT'S SO GODDAMN EPIC!!!

MY LUKE WITH DOUBLE GATLING GUNS~~!!! <3 XDDDDDDD

(As real self, I wanna watch dat epic battle)
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene?   Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:24 am

LXE wrote:
If you look at the scenes when Luke (Mecha Jetter), is versing Zero Saber, You'll notice that they are of a much Higher Quality, and detail than the gameplay graphics and also If you listen closely, You'll hear a robotic voice say "CosmicBreak" in fluent english. I wonder where this footage came from, IT'S SO GODDAMN EPIC!!!

well
it's clearly a case of...

Cutscene Power to the Max

besides, any real Mecha Jetter will most likely use beam gatlings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene?   Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:33 am

necrio wrote:
LXE wrote:

well
it's clearly a case of...

Cutscene Power to the Max

besides, any real Mecha Jetter will most likely use beam gatlings.
I used them before, until that Giant company CyberStep (The one who stole BloodyKaiser, mass produces Mecha Jetter without Luke's permission, and forced the small group of scientists to junk the original Mecha Jetter's Memory Core, causing Luke to die, and develop the Soljetter) stole them!

I love Luke's Gatling Guns!!!:
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene?   Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:40 am

Oh, that was an official opening for cosmicbreak. The original was in japan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene?   Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:12 am

Cb with high quality graphics
It's like sash with brains
Not gonna happen
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene?   Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:09 am

sunjae429 wrote:
Not gonna happen
Cyberstep did upgrade GetAmped's graphics for the sequel.

Pray for a CB sequel then.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene?   Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:27 am

The full video was in another one of their promo videos
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene?   Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:05 am

necrio wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
Not gonna happen

I can bet if they make it like that, the game will be more lag. And maybe it's hard for us to do a skinning.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene?   Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:13 am

Wolf Hikari wrote:
necrio wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
Not gonna happen

I can bet if they make it like that, the game will be more lag. And maybe it's hard for us to do a skinning.
harder, but more satisfying.

When GetAmped 2 first came out, the polygon count was upped by a massive amount, allowing for more skin customization possibilities, yet also making things much more complex. It was rather shocking, but I like it.

And no, GetAmped 2 is no laggier than GetAmped, the one you can play on asiasoft (You're malaysian right?)
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene?   Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:16 am

necrio wrote:
Wolf Hikari wrote:
necrio wrote:

When GetAmped 2 first came out, the polygon count was upped by a massive amount, allowing for more skin customization possibilities, yet also making things much more complex. It was rather shocking, but I like it.

And no, GetAmped 2 is no laggier than GetAmped, the one you can play on asiasoft (You're malaysian right?)

I don't play getamped. Anyway, maybe the graphics of CB is really meant to be like that. There must be a reason why they make it like that. If there was more they will announce it right?
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene?   Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:20 am

Wolf Hikari wrote:
necrio wrote:
Wolf Hikari wrote:

I don't play getamped. Anyway, maybe the graphics of CB is really meant to be like that. There must be a reason why they make it like that. If there was more they will announce it right?
Cosmic Break is, more or less, a sequel to C21, which has even blockier graphics... I guess?
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene?   Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:23 am

necrio wrote:
Wolf Hikari wrote:
necrio wrote:

Cosmic Break is, more or less, a sequel to C21, which has even blockier graphics... I guess?

Ah... I see. =_=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene?   Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lulwut? High Quality Graphics CosmicBreak Fight Scene?
Page 1 of 1