Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help with Voice chat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raal
Raal

Male Posts : 96

Help with Voice chat Empty
PostSubject: Help with Voice chat   Help with Voice chat EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:37 pm

I used to have voice chat working in game, but then my Motherboard and CPU died. After replacing these, and getting back into the game (which took about a month) I suddenly can't use voice chat, though it's working in the options screen when i check the voice chat settings. It just doesn't show the symbol or act like it's working in-game. The ONLY thing that has changed since it used to work is that i replaced the CPU and motherboard. Nothing else.

Help? Please? I've tried making sure that the port was re-allowed, but i have windows fire wall turned off, since i use zone alarm free. And i don't know the exact name of the application that the game uses for the UDP packages. I don't think it's the main program, because if it was, then there wouldn't be a problem. I think. If you have any advice, or ideas, PLEASE help me, i might have missed something. Yes, the mic and headphones ARE plugged in. First thing i checked.
Back to top Go down
Duodecim

Help with Voice chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with Voice chat   Help with Voice chat EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:48 pm

I have much the same issue, my mic works in the options menu, but not the actual game.
Only difference from Raal is that I really have no idea how to open ports, but I don't have a firewall on, so...

Now that I think about it, I haven't heard a mic in-game for ages. Were they removed or something?
Back to top Go down

Help with Voice chat
Page 1 of 1