Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP

Go down 
+6
necrio
Suguri
SkyPanic
Nisa
Broken
RoboFranky
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

[DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP Empty
PostSubject: [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP   [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:14 am

perhaps the bot with the most modifications I've seen
anyhow, I got mine at lvl5 currently
Randomizing customizations all the time
gonna take it higher and give it anti-burn

Whats ur Accel build?

whats ur cartridge build?
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP   [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:41 am

RoboFranky wrote:

whats ur cartridge build?
Do I really have to answer this?D=
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP   [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:25 am

RIIIIDE RACER

HOPPA MOUDO ACTIVATED DESU!
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP   [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:35 pm

TEC mode and boost run bounce
it's part already told that he ll got at shooting
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP   [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:28 pm

@SkyPanic: thnks

@Nisa: -.-''

@Broken: YES!! JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!!
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP   [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:42 pm

If I cared enough to get and use one, I'd do what Nisa said. However, Laz has more HP, is a smaller target, and has better cart selection (or at least, Accel doesn't have anything I want that Laz doesn't already have). Only reason I have to get one is +3 tec AMs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP   [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Accel have higher core WLK, decent TEC, with 2 HD slots, and his core is actually pretty small. Put ace braver LG or something and you got yourself a good hopper.
The best thing is that he has huge amount of capacity for his cost. You'd still have 140 cost left even after you level him up to get short boost and boost run, if you change his legs to something smaller. You won't even need to upgrade his capacity.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP   [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:45 pm

Cori wrote:
Accel have higher core WLK, decent TEC, with 2 HD slots, and his core is actually pretty small. Put ace braver LG or something and you got yourself a good hopper.
Thing is, Laz's core is plenty small too, her own core wlk isn't much lower, her tec and everything else is already similar, and you can just as easily use ace braver lg on her. The second HD's cost could be better used on tuning. Laz is also lower cost with higher HP.

In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter much in the end; at lv10, Laz and Accel are near-identical, aside from HP, number of head slots, and size. I prefer Laz though, so I use Laz.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP   [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:05 am

Suguri wrote:
Cori wrote:
Thing is, Laz's core is plenty small too, her own core wlk isn't much lower, her tec and everything else is already similar, and you can just as easily use ace braver lg on her. The second HD's cost could be better used on tuning. Laz is also lower cost with higher HP.

In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter much in the end; at lv10, Laz and Accel are near-identical, aside from HP, number of head slots, and size. I prefer Laz though, so I use Laz.

Idk if Laz lv 5+ is better
but Laz from lv 0-5 is horrible, low at both STR, TEC have average WLK only higher TGH than other S LND and have 2 BS slot

i tried to use her in STR way but failed
+ not use her BS (other half horse leg) = no kick = easy to died when rush
+ use her BS = one of the best horrible kick in the game, it make the controller confuse when it rotate the character 's direction

when i try switch part with UC stuff she can't make the high TEC and WLK at the same time = failed

if you keep your bot at lv 5
+if you use Accel i think you should switch and add parts to make your bot 's TEC and WLK 20+ it's easy even with UC stuff only
+ and if you like to hopper, choose Frog lander instead
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP   [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 5:18 am

giant enemy crab with 2 fivalizan HD and 2 lil grenades anyone?
Back to top Go down
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 261

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP   [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 5:28 am

if this thread is still alive after clan tourny i will post a pic of my accel
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP   [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:22 am

necrio wrote:
giant enemy crab with 2 fivalizan HD and 2 lil grenades anyone?

I fail at that head D:

altho ur description seems familiar

did it have snailbot LG?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP   [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:35 am

SkyPanic wrote:

Idk if Laz lv 5+ is better
but Laz from lv 0-5 is horrible, low at both STR, TEC have average WLK only higher TGH than other S LND and have 2 BS slot

i tried to use her in STR way but failed
+ not use her BS (other half horse leg) = no kick = easy to died when rush
+ use her BS = one of the best horrible kick in the game, it make the controller confuse when it rotate the character 's direction

when i try switch part with UC stuff she can't make the high TEC and WLK at the same time = failed
Laz at 5+ is much better. From 0-5 you're looking at below average HP for above average cost (in terms of low-cost bots). Once she starts getting more of her capacity carts, her HP scales much more nicely. Laz with all her capa carts compared to accel saber literally has 20-30 HP more while still costing about 200 less.

She also gets every mobility cart, aside from float dash. Boost Run, Quick Jump, Quick Land, Short Boost, Sway, Quick Swim. Her BS can be spammed for swimming too.

Speaking of her BS, if you're trying to use it to fight you're doing it wrong. The point of Laz BS is the knockback, to use it defensively as anti-melee, then shoot the poor sap as they fly stunned through the air. Laz can be played melee, but she is so much better as a gunner that there's no point in doing it unless you're doing hybrid.

TEC isn't that relevant, either. As long as wlk and tgh are fine, none of the rest matters. My Laz has 11 tec, my Misty has 8, and both can get top 10 in unrestricted rooms easy.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP   [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:29 pm

put on the smallest legs you can find, put on 2 armor breaker and 2 breaker heads, you have yourself one ass kicking hopper.
Back to top Go down
falconbane

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP   [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:38 pm

farith wrote:
put on the smallest legs you can find, put on 2 armor breaker and 2 breaker heads, you have yourself one ass kicking hopper.

EVE wants to say hi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raal
Raal

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP   [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:01 pm

falconbane wrote:
farith wrote:

Let us introduce EVE to misty hollow SIN/Normal. Oh that dark mist cloud thing? Yeah that's death on two legs. With a big scythe.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP   [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:15 pm

Raal wrote:
falconbane wrote:
farith wrote:

Let us introduce EVE to misty hollow SIN/Normal. Oh that dark mist cloud thing? Yeah that's death on two legs. With a big slayer bit.
Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP   [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:19 pm

Raal wrote:
falconbane wrote:
farith wrote:

Let us introduce EVE to misty hollow SIN/Normal. Oh that dark mist cloud thing? Yeah that's a free kill on two legs. With a big but pathetically weak scythe.
Fixed in accordance to AM2's performance and the implied skill level of anyone actually using it on their Misty.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP   [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:15 am

I wonder if there's actually any possible applications for the scythe. It looks way too cool to throw away, and you must've paid Rt to get misty hollow anyway, it would be such a waste to throw it away.
Back to top Go down
Raal
Raal

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP   [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:13 pm

Nah i just like big sycthes. That, and tuning it up isn't half bad. Especially back in original beta. >.< i have yett oget her since thoguh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP   [DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP Empty

Back to top Go down

[DISCUSS] Accel Saber GP
Page 1 of 1