Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread

Go down 
+12
Valkyrie
Wolf Hikari
Dune
Burrighto
Sayuri Chan
xan1000
Ruhiel
Yokura
reiya
Nisa
Hyoka
necrio
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Which story arc?
Gigandroff invasion
Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 7 ]
Cobalt Barrel ace attorney
Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
Alexis vs BloodyKaiser
Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Ghost killing everyone
Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
ALL OF THEM OMG
Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:55 am

necrio wrote:

character sheet rejected. go figure.

You never said who you approved, by the way.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:57 am

Hyoka wrote:
necrio wrote:

character sheet rejected. go figure.

You never said who you approved, by the way.
everyone I don't reject, I approve, rest assured.
Back to top Go down
xan1000
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
xan1000

Male Posts : 149

PostSubject: MU HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 7:49 am

Name :Ghost
Robot : Hatigrim machine(baseparts) + frizzafilin head

Background :Is a robot that was abandoned in the arcanuts by teammates for 50 years.eventually found way out and seeks to defeat those who abandoned him, seeks to proctect those who need help.
Traits :
- Overprotective.
- Overprotective.
- Overprotective.
- need i say more?
-special abilitys: Sushi slice and fireball

Last edited by xan1000 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:35 pm

Ruhiel wrote:
Breaker
Robot:Bloodykaiser (A junked prototype version of Mecha Jetter.)
Parts:Default parts but his right eye is broken, uses a Plasma Gun as a weapon.

Background:Breaker is actually a computer virus that developed its own AI when it infected a prototype of Mecha
Jetter, now merged with the prototype's AI he can "think" like most current AIs, after a while he developed his own
personality and joined the cosmic ark as "Bloodykaiser".
He uses cheap tricks when he fights, but only because he doesnt react as fast as most other robots.

Traits:
-Hides his past as a virus out of fear of being junked.
-Prone to errors when he encounters a unknown situation.
-Fights only rarely in the arena, spending most of his time on arcantus.
-Has trouble talking with other robots since his dialog related circuits are outdated.
-Due to being a prototype he lacks the Jet Tackle Mecha Jetter had.
-Has a mysterious special feature installed by Luke Aerius that could potentially destroy the world*
*Added*

WHERE IS THIS BLOODYKAISER?! I NEED TO DESTROY HIM!!!
Backstory of the BloodyKaiser:
Since Luke liked to give identification numbers to his bots, this particular bot has the number LXE-P13-666. So please find him and bring him to me before that special feature destroys us all

Last edited by LXE on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:52 pm

is the aplications for this still running?

if is an yes then i want to ask something,

i doubt it is allowable but sinse we obiously using CB boots, we use thier original setup or we can add other parts from other CB bots? i just want to ask this to make good use of my brain to then make an aceptable nad hopefully good character shet :3

Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:26 am

Sayuri Chan wrote:
is the aplications for this still running?

if is an yes then i want to ask something,

i doubt it is allowable but sinse we obiously using CB boots, we use thier original setup or we can add other parts from other CB bots? i just want to ask this to make good use of my brain to then make an aceptable nad hopefully good character shet :3

yes, original setups are allowed as long as they're actually possible to make in CB.
Back to top Go down
Ruhiel
Ruhiel

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:09 am

LXE wrote:
Ruhiel wrote:
Breaker
Robot:Bloodykaiser (A junked prototype version of Mecha Jetter.)
Parts:Default parts but his right eye is broken, uses a Plasma Gun as a weapon.

Background:Breaker is actually a computer virus that developed its own AI when it infected a prototype of Mecha
Jetter, now merged with the prototype's AI he can "think" like most current AIs, after a while he developed his own
personality and joined the cosmic ark as "Bloodykaiser".
He uses cheap tricks when he fights, but only because he doesnt react as fast as most other robots.

Traits:
-Hides his past as a virus out of fear of being junked.
-Prone to errors when he encounters a unknown situation.
-Fights only rarely in the arena, spending most of his time on arcantus.
-Has trouble talking with other robots since his dialog related circuits are outdated.
-Due to being a prototype he lacks the Jet Tackle Mecha Jetter had.
-Has a mysterious special feature installed by Luke Aerius that could potentially destroy the world*
*Added*

WHERE IS THIS BLOODYKAISER?! I NEED TO DESTROY HIM!!!
Backstory of the BloodyKaiser:
Since Luke liked to give identification numbers to his bots, this particular bot has the number LXE-P13-666. So please find him and bring him to me before that special feature destroys us all

Haha, nice one, you're much better at writing this kind of stuff than me!

But do note:Using a virus aint the best way to steal something, so I do believe that plan of their backfired a bit, huh?
Since the virus "Breaker" became the Bloodykaiser's main AI I mean.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:16 pm

okay then, we have a nice small group of players already, lets discuss the plot XD

So, the plot that I have set on the opening post is the Second Gigandroff Invasion, where Gigandroff attacks the Cosmic Ark, driven by vengeance from his loss to the Angel Force at the single player mission (what's the mission name again?), but there seems to be lots of potential plots in your character sheets, so why not have a vote? I'll edit the OP to include a vote later.

okay then, here's the list of available plots.

My Plot :
Gigandroff Arc :
Lord of Sorcery Gigandroff has recovered from his loss since his last failed invasion. Now he's ready to exact vengeance to Angel Force by commanding his army to attack Cosmic Ark. To make things worse, no one actually knows where Gigandroff is since he's commanding his army from behind. The players have to work together to extract information and storm Gigandroff's headquarters.

Hyoka's Plot:
Cobalt Barrel Arc :
The story will focus on Cobalt Barrel's efforts to defeat the influence of Chaos in his home planet. The other heroes will help him fulfill his mission.

LXE's Plot :
Mecha Jetter Arc :
The story will focus on Mecha Jetter Girl's mission to destroy the rouge BloodyKaiser. As with above, the other players will help Mecha Jetter Girl.

Ruhiel's Plot :
Breaker Arc :
Breaker on an adventure to find his true self, kinda like the game Prototype where a virus is the main character. Of course, Alexis will be hunting him. The players will either side with MJG or the Rouge Mecha Jetter. This is the expanded version of the Mecha Jetter Arc.

xan1000's Plot :
Ghost Arc :
Hatigarm Machine on a quest to destroy all living things. SOMEBODY KILL HIM.

Of course, we can do all of them, one by one, and have everyone except the obviously not good (Breaker and Ghost) as Angel Force members, so the RP will be mission based.

Registrations will still be open even after the RP has started, so don't worry.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:19 pm

necrio.. i wanna join too.. but i wont be able to do my stuff till monday or tomorrow.. can i still join? D=
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:37 pm

alright thanks for clarify that necrio^^

well, post or edit my post with my bot as soon i think something good.

wait, what are the character sheet to use humaniods type bots? i belebe the sheet in the OP is for normal bots x.x

anyone feel free to correct me
*edit*
i would like to apologize if i ask too much, this is my frist time in long time to be in an RP and so, i dont wanna mess up anything up .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Ruhiel wrote:
Haha, nice one, you're much better at writing this kind of stuff than me!

But do note:Using a virus aint the best way to steal something, so I do believe that plan of their backfired a bit, huh?
Since the virus "Breaker" became the Bloodykaiser's main AI I mean.
When you've watched a few hundred episodes of anime, and nearly a thousand chapters of manga, You'll pick up a lot of common plots. You can actually somewhat be able to predict what happens next.

Lily Rain EVE vs (What was her name again?)

Cliche plot line - When all hope is lost, the main character gets a magical power through his/her resolve, an ancient magical power is lent to him/her. Epic battle music plays, and eventually the main character will win.

And about that company failing to steal the prototype, I can write what happens to the company, and what happens to Breaker. I can write the backstory in Breaker's perspective, so we'll have decent, and complex plot line. And as for what happens to Breaker in the end, I'm not telling anyone, apart from Necrio and you. (And also, please pretend that I do not know what happens to Breaker)

And as for Luke Aerius, I'll need to find a way to include him in the story because he died during this Bloodykaiser arc.

necrio wrote:
LXE's Plot :
Mecha Jetter Arc :
The story will focus on Mecha Jetter Girl's mission to destroy the rouge BloodyKaiser. As with above, the other players will help Mecha Jetter Girl.

Ruhiel's Plot :
Breaker Arc :
Breaker on an adventure to find his true self, kinda like the game Prototype where a virus is the main character. Of course, Alexis will be hunting him. The players will either side with MJG or the Rouge Mecha Jetter. This is the expanded version of the Mecha Jetter Arc.

Of course, we can do all of them, one by one, and have everyone except the obviously not good (Breaker and Ghost) as Angel Force members, so the RP will be mission based.
If we're going to play these ones, I'm going to write the main plots and send them to you. Our plotline, our rules.
And thanks for pointing out that it's not a good idea for Breaker to be part of the Angel Force but I can make that happen. I guess we could have him, stuck in limbo, having trouble deciding between Chaos or the heroes and eventually finding his sense of belonging.
I'm not going to release the plot lines here, because what fun will it be if you already know~~?! <3 XDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
xan1000
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
xan1000

Male Posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:25 pm

xan1000's Plot :
Ghost Arc :
Hatigarm Machine on a quest to destroy all living things. SOMEBODY KILL HIM.

why am i suddenly the bad guy...
just because i wanna kil some people doesnt mean everyone..
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:26 pm

C.S. Ark

C.S. Is on rampage,Someone stop her!
(note: Goten and krisrill are resurrected and aid C.S. in her rampage)
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:45 am

Nisa wrote:
C.S. Ark

no

CyberStep Arc will be about CS chan trying to sell Rt to everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:58 am

necrio wrote:
Nisa wrote:
C.S. Ark

no

CyberStep Arc will be about CS chan trying to sell Rt to everyone.
And ultimately will fail because of quitters, survey spammers and hackers.
Back to top Go down
Ruhiel
Ruhiel

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:44 am

@LXE:It does get easy to predict stuff like that, anyway it'be cool to see how you write it, so if you want to do it go ahead. =)

@necrio:You know what I find funny from how you described the story arcs? The fact that you used the word "Rouge",
I dunno if its a typo or not, but rouge in french means red and Bloodykaiser's red colored. =l
Back to top Go down
Burrighto
Burrighto

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:09 am

Am I too late?

Character: BRIGHT TAICHOU
Robot: Haro

Background: Bright Noa, captain of white base enjoys slapping the fail out of wangsty teenage boys.
Traits: YOU KNOW WHO I AM

Burrighto Arc: Herr Victor and Jikun Hu go on a wangsty wampage and the only one who can stop them is bright!

I'm not good at this, am I?
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:51 am

Ruhiel wrote:
@LXE:It does get easy to predict stuff like that, anyway it'be cool to see how you write it, so if you want to do it go ahead. =)

@necrio:You know what I find funny from how you described the story arcs? The fact that you used the word "Rouge",
I dunno if its a typo or not, but rouge in french means red and Bloodykaiser's red colored. =l
It was unintended (I meant rogue) but since it works either way, why not? BloodyKaiser-Rouge Jetter.

@ burr...
no haro. CB bots only.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:01 pm

*nosebleed*
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:08 pm

So here's the character sheet format:
Name : Trollionius
Robot : Daedalion
Background: A Mountain troll that assisted the arks in the first Chaos war,woken up by the stench of the chaos he has prepared his mighty trololol's for some EPIC chaos Trolling.
Traits : has the 'Taunt' ability that forces all nearby units to attack him.

This thread will be used for registration. The RP will take place on another thread.

If this thing doesn't get enough participants, I won't start the RP.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:43 pm

Ok so, i'm out of the lazy mode.. and it's like 1:10AM here NOW. and i'm freakishly tired. but i'll do it as promised. Also, I just finished my own DnD Tabletop session today. So pardon the detailed-ness of it.

Alias to go by: Izuna Kamui Nagi
Robot: Izuna Kamui (Nagi/Mixed)
Backstory: http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t3304p15-back-story-thread-release-your-imagination#55269
Hair Color: Black. Blone in Release Form
Hair Length: Long
Eyes: Red. Golden Yellow in Released Form
Height: Averagely tall
3 sizes: FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF AS SHE IS NOT SAYING
Parts: Izuna Kamui Parts - LG still become locked and wisps will become stronger (8 instead of the 4 from normal version) when she uses her "Release" form (Gold Eyes etc.)

Traits:
- She is able to change between release forms and normal forms at will but is restricted to a number of times per day
- She suppresses her emotions and feelings due to the effect of Haku being sealed in her (or used to be sealed in her)
- She has a weak spot for cats and everything cute (even if she doesn't try to show it)
- She cares deeply for people who work with her, team mates and friends.
- She wants to seal Haku or destroying it for good even at the cost of her life
- She goes into an uncontrollable rage for a period of time if she sees Haku due to her past
- She is an expert in anything supernatural, magic, spells and such
- She is an martial artist on swords and close-combat. also, able to hold her ground in range.
- She is a princess but usually skips her princess/priestess work and runs off
- The bloodline that is passes down to her family ends in her generation. Hence, she is the only one with the Release form. Though, it is possible for someone else in the branch family to get the "Cursed Form" through forbidden rituals that are dangerous and might have the Person's powers run out of control.

Plot/Arc:

1) Haku manages to escape from Izuna's body and is currently recovering in an unknown place. Izuna is weakened and is not as strong as she is since Haku stole some of her powers with it. Haku must be stopped before he recovers to his full power and wrecks havoc in Comic Ark once again, only this time with new improved powers from Izuna herself. Izuna needs help from people to reseal or destroy Haku for good.

2) Someone from the branch family is spreading the forbidden rituals and granting them their unique "Cursed Forms" which are threatening the end of her entire main family and possibly the destruction of Cosmic Ark. Izuna needs help from many people to curb/dispel those with the "Cursed Forms" and take down the mastermind. People who are helping/going against Izuna might be given their own version of the "cursed forms" or "blessed forms" depending on how the plot goes and how they are affected.

Just giving ideas for more plots to go with. For the Cursed Arc/Plot, you're granted one cursed/blessed form (of your choice and imagination) which is limited by a certain amount of times per mission/day in game for balance sake. Whether these plots/Arcs are used or not, I'm fine with it. Just offering ideas.

Now time for bed. cya.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 2:46 pm

@ reiya

Inb4 froglander clear's haku 3* with 0 cost.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 2:59 pm

well, plot and in-game are totally different =3
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Nisa wrote:

*nosebleed*

Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 Objection_zoom

Sorry, just had to say it.
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:01 pm

Think I'll join in on this if I can think up of something... lets see...

Name : XC-23 "Sven"
Robot : Maxis Core w/ Mixed Parts
Part List:
Story : Originally designed as a small Intelligent Automated Railgun Turret to defend against an opposing nation of his home world... the project was scraped for unknown reason and he was junked being the only prototype to be made. With his conscious still active he sat there longing for freedom. An unknown entity one day appeared to him and offered him freedom and mobility in exchange for some "help". Taking the entity up on his offer, the entity transported the weapon and core of the IART to the Cosmic Ark, where he received the name Sven by the entity and was offered spare parts in the form of arms, legs, a head and a booster. After he picked his parts, Sven was now ordered by the entity to fight off the Chaos that threatens Cosmic Ark.

Traits :
- Sven's railgun.. being an imperfect weapon has the odd chance to either...
1) Charge but not fire at all...(somewhat rare)
2) Fire instantly with no charge (very rare)
3) Fire a larger shot then normal causing massive kickback to himself and a larger explosion to enemies if it hits (very rare)
4) Fire 2 shots in rapid succession (very rare normally, though still always works with burst firing with his Device Breaker or other chosen Main gun)
- When Burst firing though, Sven's railgun works normally 100% of the time... (which is what he often does anyhow)
- Sven has great accuracy when stationary, though looses accuracy greatly when having to remain mobile.
- Sven uses an advanced targeting system that syncs with other robot's targeting systems. Though other robots are not aware, he can see what they have locked on with their targets.. enemy and ally alike.
- Sven tends to fly around alot using his boosters.. even short distances... has become quite adept at booster control though as a result...
- Sven tends to get lost in his thoughts alot when no combat is going on, and he often appears to stare off into space, sometimes staying there for hours.
- Sven is not a very good conversationalist and often finds it hard to talk with others, though often likes to listen in on others' conversations. And is often very quiet and tends not to talk unless talked to first.
- Sven tends to be very curious in general about the workings of alot of things.
- Sven holds great envy for AIR-Type bots and as such tends to mimic AIR-Type bots by trying to fly as high as they do... though never as successful...

Just something I came up with.. can go along with almost any story I guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread   Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Thread - better than the backstory thread
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next