Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guide to UC tuning

Go down 
+8
necrio
zachie69
Intet
IcyAmiki
Suguri
Nisa
Puddin'
(´・ω・`)
12 posters
AuthorMessage
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 261

Guide to UC tuning Empty
PostSubject: Guide to UC tuning   Guide to UC tuning EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:17 am

First of all who am i exactly? I am asukuu from the clan Charlotte of BRD. you might have seen me with those extremly fast bots which you may have thought i shoveled thousands of dollars into, well you are wrong. Those bots are what most people call UC tuned which is tuning without the use of rt protectors or harmonics and this is a simple way of how to do it.

You first are limited to all shop parts bought though UC since this is called UC tuning. Then you are to buy some cosmo harmonic alphas the 10%+ to tuning success rate since those are also UC. Since the shop parts are 1 slotted and you have an almost infinite amount of chances to retry them if the slot breaks, put 1 and 1 together and omg you get gurantee 1 tune per slot.

TL;DR
1) buy UC shop parts and 10% harmonics
2) go to cosmo pot
3) if slot breaks buy another part and retry

Last edited by (´・ω・`) on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

Guide to UC tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to UC tuning   Guide to UC tuning EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:06 am

Who are you again?
I don't recall seeing you in-game.

A little suggestion, maybe you could throw up a picture of one of your bots that you UC tuned or its stats..
But I guess you paint your bots black and throw up random names for a reason, I just wanted to say those first 2 lines.
Back to top Go down
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Guide to UC tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to UC tuning   Guide to UC tuning EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:55 am

since i am terribad with computers and dont know how to take ingame pics then uploading them i can only tell the stats. I will only tell the stats of my brickgale for now since i am in the clan tournament so i won't reveal my other bots.

4 str
14 tec
5 wlk
33 fly
9 tgh

I've only tuned 5 high boost beta on it since i did not want to touch my brickgale BS so it remains tuneless and i have no slots on my laz lg. the 5 tunes went on my 2 am, baz, hd, and the extra BS since i use laz lg. This brickgale has even defeated other well known air users in a 1v1 team battle with FunThingsAreFun and VartioArt as well as Spermwhale and others spectating

Last edited by (´・ω・`) on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

Guide to UC tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to UC tuning   Guide to UC tuning EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:01 am

(´・ω・`) wrote:
since i am terribad with computers and dont know how to take ingame pics then uploading them i can only tell the stats. I will only tell the stats of my brickgale for now since i am in the clan tournament so i won't reveal my other bots.

4 str
14 tec
5 wlk
33 fly
9 tgh

I've only tuned 5 high boost beta on it since i did not want to touch my brickgale BS so it remains tuneless and i have no slots on my laz lg. the 5 tunes went on my 2 am, baz, hd, and the extra BS since i use laz lg. This brickgale has even defeated koi in a 1v1 team battle with FunThingsAreFun and VartioArt as well as Spermwhale and others spectating

when ingame, press f12 and the picture will be saved under /C:/Cyberstep/capture
Back to top Go down

Guide to UC tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to UC tuning   Guide to UC tuning EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:18 am

Untuned Electron Gun vs. Force Tuned Pulse gun.

Force Tuned Pulse gun wins, why? It has better stats and 20 less cost.
Back to top Go down
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Guide to UC tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to UC tuning   Guide to UC tuning EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:37 pm

Nisa wrote:
(´・ω・`) wrote:
since i am terribad with computers and dont know how to take ingame pics

when ingame, press f12 and the picture will be saved under /C:/Cyberstep/capture

gtfo troll its prnt screen

Guide to UC tuning Screen10

ignore that rt cart that plainly says Air Loop you can do fine without it but it helps
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Guide to UC tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to UC tuning   Guide to UC tuning EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Thank you so much for telling people this, I don't get why everyone's so convinced you need RT to tune well. I've got like 12 tengu arms ready to cycle through on my Thoarla in case the last empty slot on her current two (the last two empty slots on her) break. Slot protectors and higher-level harmonics are just a waste of cash, alpha harmonics work perfectly fine, and if you break a part just replace it.
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

Guide to UC tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to UC tuning   Guide to UC tuning EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Alot of star rank actually do a lot of UC tuning... *GODDDD them Rt tunes are damn expensive*w
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Guide to UC tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to UC tuning   Guide to UC tuning EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:17 pm

I normally try to find the best UC parts possible for my bots to do this, as I'm a perfectionist, I hate broken slots. The result of this tends to be my RT bots tend to have all UC parts (except for the core of course) or they aren't as heavily tuned.
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

Male Posts : 139

Guide to UC tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to UC tuning   Guide to UC tuning EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:35 am

ok, heres one problem, how bout RT bots with locked on parts like Destructor Girl? What if I break her slot?

The one-slot-per-part junk-until-succeed doesnt apply to her.

Sure You guys will say just junk then repeat, but it only applies if you fail on your first tune.

what if I succeeded in tuning her for the first 2-3 times with high ranger/high acrobat then failed the next 3-4 consecutive times? Am I supposed to junk her then?

If so, ive just wasted 3 slots worth of good tune materials and chances right?
If not, Ive just wasted 3-4 slots.

I wouldnt mind tuning her with all proto series because of the 100 chance, but where do I get materials?

There is an old saying that TIME = MONEY.

But Farming is spending TIME. So in one way or another, you still spent "money" on UC tunes right?

Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

Guide to UC tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to UC tuning   Guide to UC tuning EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:21 am

but Rt parts tend to look more awesome D:

mini-guide for those who want to UC-tune Rt parts :
get more luck, try again Razz
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

Guide to UC tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to UC tuning   Guide to UC tuning EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:57 am

Also applies to custom/rare bots with more than 1 slot. Keep them, stockpile them, then tune them, mix and match with BD and other parts(tuned/untuned), and there you have it. Easy 40fly/wlk/tgh/str/fffwatever
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
nakee
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nakee

Male Posts : 107

Guide to UC tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to UC tuning   Guide to UC tuning EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:40 am

zachie69 wrote:
ok, heres one problem, how bout RT bots with locked on parts like Destructor Girl? What if I break her slot?

The one-slot-per-part junk-until-succeed doesnt apply to her.

Sure You guys will say just junk then repeat, but it only applies if you fail on your first tune.

what if I succeeded in tuning her for the first 2-3 times with high ranger/high acrobat then failed the next 3-4 consecutive times? Am I supposed to junk her then?

If so, ive just wasted 3 slots worth of good tune materials and chances right?
If not, Ive just wasted 3-4 slots.

I wouldnt mind tuning her with all proto series because of the 100 chance, but where do I get materials?

There is an old saying that TIME = MONEY.

But Farming is spending TIME. So in one way or another, you still spent "money" on UC tunes right?

well if you manage to get 4-5 succesful tune ups and you're afraid to do more. then that's the time you use your proto tunes on the remaining slots. but you can only do proto tunes 5 times in your whole cb life afaik :/
Back to top Go down
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Guide to UC tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to UC tuning   Guide to UC tuning EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:50 am

zachie69 wrote:

This is the problem with moe bots. UC tuning is not for them sadly, so try to stay away from them as best as you can unless you have a lot of money just laying in your room with no where else to go
Back to top Go down
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

Male Posts : 300

Guide to UC tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to UC tuning   Guide to UC tuning EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:59 am

(´・ω・`) wrote:
zachie69 wrote:

This is the problem with moe bots. UC tuning is not for them sadly, so try to stay away from them as best as you can unless you have a lot of money just laying in your room with no where else to go

Well, since the fangirls have locked parts, you can just tune her as much as you want, if you have a too much broken slots, junk her and rebuild... but yeah, you'll just have to grind her again as compared to other bots asukuu mentioned that you just have to buy parts
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

Male Posts : 139

Guide to UC tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to UC tuning   Guide to UC tuning EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:06 am

utok wrote:
(´・ω・`) wrote:
zachie69 wrote:

Well, since the fangirls have locked parts, you can just tune her as much as you want, if you have a too much broken slots, junk her and rebuild... but yeah, you'll just have to grind her again as compared to other bots asukuu mentioned that you just have to buy parts

damn i hate grinding. reminds me of traditional MMORPGs.
Back to top Go down
Abyll

Male Posts : 32

Guide to UC tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to UC tuning   Guide to UC tuning EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:17 pm

farm first, then tune, grind later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guide to UC tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to UC tuning   Guide to UC tuning Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide to UC tuning
Page 1 of 1