Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB

Go down 
+31
Hyoka
Shikaze
LordShade
Demonbane
Vartio
zamo
nakee
RoboFranky
Flandyrll
Feign
chengsta
necrio
reiya
xzpwnz
Adius
falconbane
knyx
Riverlia
Septium
Nisa
Fate
Burrighto
reVelske
Puddin'
Fenrir
Tryrant
FreedomFighter
farith
Vallyel
Raven
boytitan2
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB Empty
PostSubject: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:29 pm

as the title says do u think CS is doing a good or bad job u already know how I stand on this CS U SUCK BALLS but everytime some one has a thread complaining about cb u jump on them so do u think cs is doing a good or bad job and how
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:55 pm

They're doing a fine job. Are they the best company in the world? Certainly not.

But I still have fun playing the game, so I'm glad they even brought it over here in the first place. Of course there's room for improvement, but the game's still *relatively* new (I know we can only use this one for so long), so let's just see what they do in the future and hope it's a step in the right direction.

More events that aren't solely RT would be a good start, because I'm sure people neither want to nor have the funds to be buying RT every week if they want to have something new to do/use.
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:39 pm

dunno about cs , but you sure did a good job on your clan match , keep on pwning with your arts
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:41 pm

well misewell post my complaints

why is it when the server went from 7 to 3 servers I lagged well it seem to be fixed but CS never even admitted to a lag issue

it also appears the game cant even procces 40+ run or fly speeds right if the game cant handle it they should make a limit or patch this nother issue there ignoring

lagkuns jikuns that due to lag abuse can go under ground another issue cs is ignoring

the rock paper scissors mechanic not working right arts have way 2 much trouble killing airs we cant stun lock like lands a issue cs is half ass working on

lack of content cs is working on its but TERRIBLE IDEAS gm radio show FAIL I went for 5 seconds to see what bots ppl were showing off and skin then left =D

what there doing right fixing garapons

no slot rt bots for uc

garapon sales and half off of rt bots

selling garapon weapons for rt

seems they only wana fix what makes them money -__-

lucky cubes live by there name seen some one in dos with a hatigram machine LUCKY BASTERD

fail they dont tell u when they attempt to fix stuff

failed attempt at fixing hoppers and altitude limit for air is fail

even making ivis was a fail idea

Hit box system is fail also I shouldnt be at a disavantege just cause I like to use L sized bots and not make my robot look like shit puttiing small part on a l sized bot to make it harder to hit this game should have 1 general hitbox instead of the crap it has

some once said I complain cause the game dosent suit my play style and I cant go off running up on whole team like I use to half true

BUT if CS is doing right why is it we get like 15 circle ranks a day and none of them stay cause the game is broken

Last edited by boytitan2 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:43 pm

Vallyel wrote:
dunno about cs , but you sure did a good job on your clan match , keep on pwning with your arts

I just went for the free rt I told my clan I sucked on that map I just leave rooms when that map is up =D '

Guess who came in last the most during practice =D
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:11 pm

For a free game, CB is doing very good. I don't know why you complain about lag, I only seen lag once and it wasn't all that bad if you compare it to all other free MMO. If the lag is coming from your end then it's your own fault, not CB.

Quote :
my best guess is you

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:22 pm

farith wrote:
For a free game, CB is doing very good. I don't know why you complain about lag, I only seen lag once and it wasn't all that bad if you compare it to all other free MMO. If the lag is coming from your end then it's your own fault, not CB.

Quote :
my best guess is you

you my friend have been playing some very bad f2ps

and as of the new patch I have noticed no lag yet suprisingly
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:31 pm

and what awesome FPS you played? MW2? COD? GoW? halo? There was only 1 truely good FPS, it was CS. And it was done.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:41 pm

farith wrote:
and what awesome FPS you played? MW2? COD? GoW? halo? There was only 1 truely good FPS, it was CS. And it was done.

halos a fucking great game whats wrong with you

and no the most godly fps game I played is ut 2004 Imagine moving as fast as u do in cb with out auto aim

and yes counter strike is good Im going to buy it soon this month
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:58 pm

what do you expect from Item Mall gametype???

you won't get any good without paid.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:21 pm

Quote :
halos a fucking great game whats wrong with you

I can't tell if you are trolling or you really mean what you said. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Tryrant
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tryrant

Male Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:45 pm

free game with a whole heck mess of customization options is going to have its faults.

Also cs can't satisfy everyone's complaints about their new game unless you want the old nothing new released, but attempting to fix issues patches again.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:02 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
well misewell post my complaints

why is it when the server went from 7 to 3 servers I lagged well it seem to be fixed but CS never even admitted to a lag issue

Not enough players. It was more cost efficient to go down to 3, and if you notice. None of them ever fill up.

Quote :

it also appears the game cant even procces 40+ run or fly speeds right if the game cant handle it they should make a limit or patch this nother issue there ignoring

What??

Quote :
lagkuns jikuns that due to lag abuse can go under ground another issue cs is ignoring

Player lag is always an issue in FPS/shooting games. Take a look a COD and Halo. Suck it up against the laggy players or intentionally slow down your connection so you'd do the same.

Quote :

the rock paper scissors mechanic not working right arts have way 2 much trouble killing airs we cant stun lock like lands a issue cs is half ass working on

Suck it up again...Do I hate it? Yes. but if you notice the RT garapon bots also break the rock paper scissors. I've been 2 hitted on my jinkun by an EVE... needless to say, thats how CS makes money. Selling game breaking/ unbalanced bots.

Quote :
lack of content cs is working on its but TERRIBLE IDEAS gm radio show FAIL I went for 5 seconds to see what bots ppl were showing off and skin then left =D

Maybe for you but apparently some geeks liked showing em off....

Quote :

what there doing right fixing garapons
This has so grammatical errors that I don't know what the hell you're trying to say.

Quote :

no slot rt bots for uc
They gotta make Money somehow.

garapon sales and half off of rt bots

selling garapon weapons for rt

Dunno what you're saying
Quote :

seems they only wana fix what makes them money -__-

A lot of online companies do that. Take for example.... Nexon. Which is far worse than CS.

Quote :

lucky cubes live by there name seen some one in dos with a hatigram machine LUCKY BASTERD

fail they dont tell u when they attempt to fix stuff

failed attempt at fixing hoppers and altitude limit for air is fail

even making ivis was a fail idea
I dunno what you complain about son.

Quote :

Hit box system is fail also I shouldnt be at a disavantege just cause I like to use L sized bots and not make my robot look like shit puttiing small part on a l sized bot to make it harder to hit this game should have 1 general hitbox instead of the crap it has

Uhhhhhh. No. That's part of the balance. You want bigger weapons? Increase your hitbox size.

Quote :

some once said I complain cause the game dosent suit my play style and I cant go off running up on whole team like I use to half true
I'm starting to question whether you're a 10 year old trying to spell or a drunk idiot.

Quote :

BUT if CS is doing right why is it we get like 15 circle ranks a day and none of them stay cause the game is broken
That I agree. UC compared to RT.. There is none... Thus forcing you to buy RT if you want to play. There isn't even a find balance...

Last edited by Fenrir on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:04 pm

farith wrote:

So true, only kids and casuals like Halo.

Edit: Get used to the lag, I play with lag 24/7.
I lag too much in 30v30 to do well, 15v15 is playable but still die to stupid stuff because of lag.
(Silly Ouka running straight for me, I go to use flat dash, 1 second lag kicks in, float dash didn't register and suddenly a good chunk of my HP is gone)
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:38 pm

I play from a 384k line in South Africa, I take damage from shit I thought I dodged all the fucking time, I play on a P4 3ghz, PC can hardly handle big firefight and I can't fucking aim with the ridiculously low frame rate.

But hey, I'm still enjoying the game, so CS is doing good in my book.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:25 pm

Puddin' wrote:
farith wrote:

I lag too much in 30v30 to do well, 15v15 is playable but still die to stupid stuff because of lag.
(Silly Ouka running straight for me, I go to use flat dash, 1 second lag kicks in, float dash didn't register and suddenly a good chunk of my HP is gone)

DID U JUST CALL ME A CASUAL GAMER FOR PLAYING HALO

no really if anything this is the more casual game

a game that is balanced like that cant be compared to this

and so wait how is that insult true, he just insulted every game with over 2 millions players bad and for casual gamers Im not gona touch on how wrong the logic in that is.

and again ut2004 the first unreal tournament and quake arena are the most godly fps games ever made countr strike dosent compare to them

unreal tournament 1 is ten fucking years old and still has ppl active playing online

side note again its not about if your having fun dosent mean there doing there job theres a bunch of mmos that have a player base of 50 players left who know each other name does that mean the developers are doing there job well

sidenote the small player base isnt so bad tho it makes trolling a hell of alot more fun cause I dont usually troll u can ask the ppl here who play mars wars Im my normal non trash talking calm self on there

Back to top Go down
Burrighto
Burrighto

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:38 pm

1. Halo sucks, MW2 Sucks, all of those other games suck too.

2. If you think CS is doing horrible then I have the right to call you a whiny brat.

3. If you want a bad gaming company, go play NEXON games, try sending a support ticket, see if you get something back, with your uncomprehensive grammar NEXON will have to ban you for sending in a horrible support ticket.

4. I BEAT YOU 1on1 LOLOLOLOL
DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB 21lrh1k
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:48 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
unreal tournament 1 is ten fucking years old and still has ppl active playing online

Counterstrike is 11 years old and still has people actively playing.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:54 pm

again post facts only if cs is doing bad or good and how so

and dear god dont mention nexon im still crying over the fact that they got there hands on dfo T__T FUCK NEXON

and again ur logic ur calling game like halo with a normal good fanbase and the cult like fan base members like me who read the books buy and dlc each game and make it there xbox 360 avater bad 0_o

this isnt the call other games bad thread this is the if CS is doing good or bad thread
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:05 pm

CS doing fine, The damm garapon is ok but over priced because wapanese influence... but is not bad at all.

just saiyan lol!
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:23 pm

Puddin' wrote:
farith wrote:

Back to top Go down
Septium
Septium

Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:03 am

CS is not doing a good job at all...
But, well, they are not doing a bad job either...
The real thing that this game lacks is the trading, that is all, and I mean trading of rt items as well...
If trade was available, all these problems would go away because, you could be able to just farm and buy rt bots with uc if that person was selling, they would have a way better populated game...
But do they care? Of course not...
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:06 am

If trade was available, I would give my bots to an alt and troll the circle rank rooms.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:25 am

could you guy please stop flame war about the other game?
it doesn't prove anything with flame war, only show how retard are you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:45 am

CS sucks colossal, swollen, hairy, throbbing, cocks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB   DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB Empty

Back to top Go down

DO YOU REALLY THINK CS IS DOING A GOOD JOB
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next