Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reporting in. Skellar the name.

Go down 
+4
xzpwnz
Nisa
Renderless
Skellar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Skellar
Skellar

Male Posts : 21

Reporting in. Skellar the name. Empty
PostSubject: Reporting in. Skellar the name.   Reporting in. Skellar the name. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:42 am

I thought about copy/pasting my whole life taken straight from the great book of life (electronic version) in here but I'll just state a few things since I doubt any of you would read all that anyway.
I mean, to read a person's whole life, it would take more than a life or something like that.
Anyways, to get to the point. The point I was about to make.
No, I already went over that.
Then here the little presentation.
(If you don't care about the irl me, skip 2 paragraphs)

I'm absent-minded, I can be harsh without meaning harm and I just don't realize it, I can get really excited or really depressed. I try to be the best possible though.
I like hyper people. I like people who really enjoy life and over all, I want honesty.
I hate trolls. I hate people who talk behind others' backs too. But what I hate above all are people who don't use punctuation signs!

Greatest Achievement in Life: Well, for now, it's my diploma in Graphic arts!
Dreams and Aspirations: My dream is to become a popular comic artist. But I'd settle at just being an illustrator. I would love to visit Paris, South Korea and Japan! And I want a girlfriend.
Motto in Life: There is no such thing as coincidences, there is only inevitability.

As I stated in my profile, my favorite CB bot is Maril March Trill.
I been playing it and I really like it. Though I guess I'm kind of a n00b but whatever.
Also, to make it clear, my IGN is Skellar. I didn't think it was necessary to input it in the proper field since it's my username anyway. Maybe time will change my mind.
So yeah, I have Misty Hollow as my theme though because I love her design. I may soon change all that to Renny Lop though. I bought her and she's really great, tricky and cute!

EDIT: I forgot to tell this but I'm actually in BRD.

So I guess that's it for the huge post.

Treat me well!

Last edited by Skellar on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://magmarc44m.deviantart.com/
Renderless

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Reporting in. Skellar the name.   Reporting in. Skellar the name. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:50 am

Welcome! Enjoy your stay here on the forums and in game. Nice intro as well.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Reporting in. Skellar the name.   Reporting in. Skellar the name. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:59 am

Skellar wrote:
I thought about copy/pasting my whole life taken straight from the great book of life (electronic version) in here but I'll just state a few things since I doubt any of you would read all that anyway.
I mean, to read a person's whole life, it would take more than a life or something like that.
Anyways, to get to the point. The point I was about to make.
No, I already went over that.
Then here the little presentation.
(If you don't care about the irl me, skip 2 paragraphs)

I'm absent-minded, I can be harsh without meaning harm and I just don't realize it, I can get really excited or really depressed. I try to be the best possible though.
I like hyper people. I like people who really enjoy life and over all, I want honesty.
I hate trolls. I hate people who talk behind others' backs too. But what I hate above all are people who don't use punctuation signs!

Greatest Achievement in Life: Well, for now, it's my diploma in Graphic arts!
Dreams and Aspirations: My dream is to become a popular comic artist. But I'd settle at just being an illustrator. I would love to visit Paris, South Korea and Japan! And I want a girlfriend.
Motto in Life: There is no such thing as coincidences, there is only inevitability.

As I stated in my profile, my favorite CB bot is Maril March Trill.
I been playing it and I really like it. Though I guess I'm kind of a n00b but whatever.
Also, to make it clear, my IGN is Skellar. I didn't think it was necessary to input it in the proper field since it's my username anyway. Maybe time will change my mind.
So yeah, I have Misty Hollow as my theme though because I love her design. I may soon change all that to Renny Lop though. I bought her and she's really great, tricky and cute!

So I guess that's it for the huge post.

Treat me well!

Your gonna die in here!

Oh hai,i'm hyper nisa Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skellar
Skellar

PostSubject: Re: Reporting in. Skellar the name.   Reporting in. Skellar the name. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:23 am

Nisa wrote:
Your gonna die in here!

Oh hai,i'm hyper nisa :D

That's the best welcoming post I ever had. XD
I was like "I hope I'll get along with everyone here!"
And you're like "NO YOU'RE GONNA DIE!"
I'm just kidding, I know what you meant.

Anyways, I was looking for some kinda rules topic somewhere.
I did not see one.
I may be blinded by my tiredness though. :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting in. Skellar the name.   Reporting in. Skellar the name. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:23 am

Beware of boytitan.

Other than that, welcome.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Reporting in. Skellar the name.   Reporting in. Skellar the name. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:53 am

ohai
Blonde Renny Lop? gg
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Reporting in. Skellar the name.   Reporting in. Skellar the name. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:58 am

Cori wrote:
Beware of boytitan.(he doesn't use punctuation and goes around with slang... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Reporting in. Skellar the name.   Reporting in. Skellar the name. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:37 am

Nisa wrote:
Cori wrote:
Beware of boytitan.(he doesn't use punctuation and goes around with slang... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

can't stress this enough.
Back to top Go down
Skellar
Skellar

PostSubject: Re: Reporting in. Skellar the name.   Reporting in. Skellar the name. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:44 am

xzpwnz wrote:
ohai
Blonde Renny Lop? gg

Oh yes! :3

And I guess I'll have a hard time with this boytitan. XD
I'll take a look around now I guess.
After a good night's rest!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting in. Skellar the name.   Reporting in. Skellar the name. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:52 pm

Enjoy your stay~
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Reporting in. Skellar the name.   Reporting in. Skellar the name. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:55 pm

FunThingsAreFun wrote:
Enjoy your stay~

YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED.
Funthingsarebored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting in. Skellar the name.   Reporting in. Skellar the name. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:09 pm

始めまして! あたしはアレクシーメカジェッターガールですぅ〜〜!♥ XDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Skellar
Skellar

PostSubject: Re: Reporting in. Skellar the name.   Reporting in. Skellar the name. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:41 pm

LXE wrote:
始めまして! あたしはアレクシーメカジェッターガールですぅ〜〜!♥ XDDDDDDD

As much as I would love to be able to read Japanese, I can't. XD
And Google Translator doesn't help either.

Nice to meet you anyway, I guess? XD

Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Reporting in. Skellar the name.   Reporting in. Skellar the name. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:58 pm

あなたは私の奴隷になるか?〜〜!♥
Back to top Go down
Skellar
Skellar

PostSubject: Re: Reporting in. Skellar the name.   Reporting in. Skellar the name. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:41 pm

Nisa wrote:
あなたは私の奴隷になるか?〜〜!♥

>:o
Google knew this one!
I never been one though so I can't accurately say if I would like or if I would rather not.
So, I'll just resort to a "no" for now. :P
Back to top Go down
Fainche
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fainche

Male Posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Reporting in. Skellar the name.   Reporting in. Skellar the name. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:51 pm

ji! Mikkitty desu [ign].. enjoy ur stay.. (truth to tell, i didn't read all of ur intro's content.. its too long. my brain might crash)
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Reporting in. Skellar the name.   Reporting in. Skellar the name. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:41 am

Nice introduction my dear friend. ^w^
Your name is also fit to Misty Hollow I guess, almost spelled like "SKULL"

Ahem... Anyway...

Hi there Skellar and welcome! "Wolf" is my name, and i am the manager of the mambers! What part I do? Always check the members profiles and look on their statistics, report it to the mod when needed (But I never reporting any at this moment). Anyway, here in CosmicBreak Fan Forum, we usually take out a rumor rather than news of CosmicBreak English. Oh yes, if you want to know more about CosmicBreak public or probably secret information you need to be active and check it here more often. Ops, you don't have a "UNION" and you didn't even mention what union are you.

Umm.. A moment please...

... ...

Okay, here it this some data of the LEGENDS. For your information, UNIONS is known as LEGENDS in this forum.

DOS
Information:
Ark: Dostrex
Synopsis: DOS is a union of strength. People of this union are fighting to revive Dostrex the Ark of Strength. They're guided by Draken, the mightiest of the three. This union is suitable for those who only want power rather than intelligence. They believe that only the strong one is suitable to make a last stand in the battlefield.

BRD
Information:
Ark: Bladine
Synopsis: BRD is a union of courage. People of this union is trying their best to revive BLADINE the Ark of Courage. They're guided by Lios the lion of the three. This union is suitable for those who don't thinks about strength or intelligence. As long as they have a COURAGE they will fight until the end.

WIZ
Information:
Ark: Wizdom
Synopsis: WIZ is a union of intelligence. People of this union were thinking on to revive WIZDOM the Ark of Wisdom. They're guided by the pink Icy, the female of the three. This union is suitable for those who uses his/her head rather than strength or power. People in this union is good at technique and plans that will lead them into victory.

Have you already read all the description?
Good! ^w^
Then enjoy your stay here in the forum!
I was hoping to see you in-game soon also!! ^w^
And if you find LunaFaya. That's me! ^w^

End of conversation, so please choose your union. ^w^

UNION SELECT:
Back to top Go down
Skellar
Skellar

PostSubject: Re: Reporting in. Skellar the name.   Reporting in. Skellar the name. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:46 am

So, basically, you're a stalker? XD

Thanks about that but I already have an union. :D
In fact, I was a beta player.

I'm in BRD.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: Reporting in. Skellar the name.   Reporting in. Skellar the name. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:17 am

i haven been making my rounds saying hi to new members for a long while now.. so .... hello and welcome to the forums.

hrm.. u can ask any questions regarding CB in anywhere and helpful people will answer them for you =3

and say no to being nisa's slave!!
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Reporting in. Skellar the name.   Reporting in. Skellar the name. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:05 am

Skellar wrote:
Thanks about that but I already have an union. Very Happy
In fact, I was a beta player.

I'm in BRD.

I take it as no since you're black. So there is still a possible that you're the chaos... -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting in. Skellar the name.   Reporting in. Skellar the name. Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting in. Skellar the name.
Page 1 of 1