Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Air raider, reporting for duty!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

Air raider, reporting for duty! Empty
PostSubject: Air raider, reporting for duty!   Air raider, reporting for duty! EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:30 am

LOLZ! The name's StickyKeys, Stik for short. I'm Filipino. I'm a gamer as well as an aspiring game developer too. I'm an avid(read as "fanatic") fan of anime and manga. My role in CB is an air raider, I weaken enemies for our DOS artillery and land units to crush. Sadly even if DOS should be the land-based union, there are more air users than land, support and artillery combined.

Anyways, Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu!
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Air raider, reporting for duty!   Air raider, reporting for duty! EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:50 am

Hmm..Nice to meet ya. I seen you in a Match or two with me before. Have fun xD
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Air raider, reporting for duty!   Air raider, reporting for duty! EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:28 pm

Hello there StickyKeys! "Wolf" is my name, and i am the manager of the new members! I would like to welcome you here in the CB fan forum. Here we provide you the latest news from cosmicbreak EN, however. You need to be active and check it here more often. How about you check our legends at the home page and see if there is any of it you interested. ^w^

Anyway, enjoy your stay here in the forum! ^w^
And I hope to run into you in the actual game! And yeah.. my nickname in CBEN is LunaFaya. ^w^

And please to be polite to the others okay. Okay! Happy New Year! ^w^
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Air raider, reporting for duty!   Air raider, reporting for duty! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:06 pm

StickyKeys wrote:
LOLZ! The name's StickyKeys, Stik for short. I'm Filipino. I'm a gamer as well as an aspiring game developer too. I'm an avid(read as "fanatic") fan of anime and manga. My role in CB is an air raider, I weaken enemies for our DOS artillery and land units to crush. Sadly even if DOS should be the land-based union, there are more air users than land, support and artillery combined.

Anyways, Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu!

Rawr damn >_>
if you were in wiz i could have mentored you the way of the [Air Raider]
too bad i'll have to raid you now >_>
anyway enjoy your stay here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air raider, reporting for duty!   Air raider, reporting for duty! Empty

Back to top Go down

Air raider, reporting for duty!
Page 1 of 1