Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how can i become a member of cosmic break

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
neovari
Newcomer
Newcomer

how can i become a member of cosmic break Empty
PostSubject: how can i become a member of cosmic break   how can i become a member of cosmic break EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:10 am

i have a vista computer and the tried to register for comsic break but for some reason when ever i type in something whether it's my email or a just a few words it does'nt the webpage just reappears as if i did'nt type in anything someone please help me.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple
Newcomer
Newcomer
CoolGreenApple

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: how can i become a member of cosmic break   how can i become a member of cosmic break EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:56 am

You're not making any sense D:

Just go to http://www.cosmicbreak.com/ and scroll down and click on "Register," enter your email, go to your inbox and click the link in the email it sent, then enter a username/password and stuffs.
Back to top Go down
neovari
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: how can i become a member of cosmic break   how can i become a member of cosmic break EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:45 am

but that's what i did but i did'nt get the confirmation mail i tried and when i tried to ask for technical support my message did'nt go through either it's that's why i'm asking does this type problem occur when you have vista computer because i don't know why this happening.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple
Newcomer
Newcomer
CoolGreenApple

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: how can i become a member of cosmic break   how can i become a member of cosmic break EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:36 am

I don't know, it worked fine for me and I'm on Vista. Did you look in your spam folder too?
Back to top Go down
neovari
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: how can i become a member of cosmic break   how can i become a member of cosmic break EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:26 pm

actually i had friend do it for me on his computer and i got the cormformation email but when i try to get my own account it does'nt work because the information won't go through i think this is a technical problem maybe it's because i have a HP computer what type of computer do you have ?
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

Female Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: how can i become a member of cosmic break   how can i become a member of cosmic break EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:14 pm

Try again with a different email.
Back to top Go down
SilverSeraph
SilverSeraph

Male Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: how can i become a member of cosmic break   how can i become a member of cosmic break EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:30 pm

Make sure you don't have something like NoScript running as well. The site didn't function till I allowed some things I'd normally just leave blocked.
Back to top Go down
neovari
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: how can i become a member of cosmic break   how can i become a member of cosmic break EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:54 pm

we'll i did tried 3 different email adresses they were all from yahoo.com unless that's the problem i'll try making an account with no other programs open to be honest i have simaliar problem with another game called SD gundam online on there can create a account and play the game but i can't log on to the website still to this day i have'nt figured out why.
Back to top Go down
neovari
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: how can i become a member of cosmic break   how can i become a member of cosmic break EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:58 pm

one more thing how do i put a picture on my profile here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how can i become a member of cosmic break   how can i become a member of cosmic break Empty

Back to top Go down

how can i become a member of cosmic break
Page 1 of 1